FM10: Mats Rits

ballinisahabit

chasjs this is off subject but do you have afonso taira in your game he plays for sporting lisbon and is he ne good

He is absolutely useless :) Wouldn't make it in league 2, :thdn:

How did you know it was early July 2009?

I can do Maths. See, his birthday is July 18th, he was born in 1993. He is 15 which means he will turn 16 on July 18th. I assumed your game started in the summer (ie, you were playing as a European team). That means that your probably in July and before the 18th. :).

On one save of mine, AC Milan bought him, he chose them over me with a last minute swoop, and obviously they have done nothing with him, as his stats have actually gone down from what I remember. :(

I'm thinking of buying him with a possibility of getting toulalan to tutor him to boost some of his mental stats.

Wish I had a Toulalan lying about the place to tutor him. Barry Robson is the closest :o

Maybe retrain to DM or AMC for a tutor??

I've never retrained a position to natural, any pointers?

Wish I had a Toulalan lying about the place to tutor him. Barry Robson is the closest :o

Maybe retrain to DM or AMC for a tutor??

I've never retrained a position to natural, any pointers?

Players need to play a lot in their new position to make the push up to natural. :)

A scout found him in my save as Ajax, looks promising. Didn't get far enough to see how he develops though.

zlvjvq.jpg

A scout just reccomended him to me, ive never heard of him before or heard him mentioned on these forums. Does anyone know his PA?

rits.jpg

PPM's

Tries Killer Balls Often

Shoots from Distance

Dwells On Ball

Runs with ball rarely

Tutored by

David Beckham

Juan Roman Riquelme

Scott Brown

Only played in a handful of first team games in the 3 years at the club. Currently retraining him to AMC and he'll be getting more games there as I need more physical players in MC.

My Assistant (JPA 20/20) has him 1.5 stars out of a possible 3 star rating. I think he can become a very good advanced playmaker. I also have him on a custom training schedule where tactics are very high and attacking high with the rest on medium. I'm thinking of reducing his defence training to a more minimal setting and using the time on his technical attributes. I'll post an update at the end of the season

rits.jpg

PPM's

Tries Killer Balls Often

Shoots from Distance

Dwells On Ball

Runs with ball rarely

Tutored by

David Beckham

Juan Roman Riquelme

Scott Brown

Only played in a handful of first team games in the 3 years at the club. Currently retraining him to AMC and he'll be getting more games there as I need more physical players in MC.

My Assistant (JPA 20/20) has him 1.5 stars out of a possible 3 star rating. I think he can become a very good advanced playmaker. I also have him on a custom training schedule where tactics are very high and attacking high with the rest on medium. I'm thinking of reducing his defence training to a more minimal setting and using the time on his technical attributes. I'll post an update at the end of the season

in my game he looks similar with yours. 4th season and he is starting to get first team experience in fulham in the premier league.

it looks like he needs some time to become better, but in the end he will become a good player for teams just below the top4 in the premier league

• 1 month later...

Yeah, Fabregas would be great to tutor him.

I've just signed him for Arsenal for £5m in season 2015/26. He's been pretty great so far, but he could have been developed much more if he was under my control the whole time. Still only 22 though, so hopefully he'll improve a little more :)

• 1 month later...

I actually capped this guy for England in my Arsenal/England-Manager save on the original database. I know it is controversial were it to happen IRL. That's partially why I did: Yes we can! :p

He wasn't good enough to really cement a regular first team place (at Arsenal that is) for both club and country.

I suppose he should be a decent prospect for most top tier teams though.

• 1 month later...

Just signed him for Southampton in the first season. He'll be amazing but Natural Fitness is 8 and stamina is only 5 :\ I'll just play him see how he goes then sell him on for more then i signed him.

purchased him played him 0 times last season but tutored by Gerrard

this season i will bleed him in.

--edit--

Save went back a month played him in the fa cup against Chelsea.

Played a great ball for Lukaku who scored :D

assist on debut :D

• 3 weeks later...
I had him in my Man Utd squad and he developed really well but his stamina has always been lacking...he can barely get through 60 minutes

Same here ... After about 60 mins his fitness is down to 75% and i always tend to switch him

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived