Mizuiro

TomDixon77

TBH, I don't think this one would need background logos, but of course its possible to do by telling it to resize them to the size of your header box and moving it into position also.

I agree it wouldn't look right though, and as it's a very clean skin, I'd leave them out entirely. Besides, not all logo packs include background logos and the default ones look awful.

More updates:

The background selector is now in, I've started on the some of the boxes, and you can recolour the tab area (which you can see in the screenshots). I did want to make the background box recolourable, even though I'd have had to come up with a new skin name, but boxes don't take to it.

thumb-23E7_4B200B21.jpg thumb-6721_4B200B21.jpg thumb-BF5A_4B200B21.jpg

i reckon you should make the graphics more transparent, so it changes the background of everything when you select one. Not TOO transparent though. That would be lush, can have the backgrounds different 'colours' then. :p

I'm really liking it now btw. That is in-game isn't it?

I must say it's looking like coming on better than steklo. And the widget problem is sorted aswell isn't it.

I've implemented the background box colour change. It's not exactly how I wanted to work, so it's not as configurable as the menubar colour changer, as you have to muck about with some graphics if you want an option not in the list.

Here's the first two (also showing new drop down menus, and the exciting *cough* range of colours available)

Grey and Green:

thumb-D8F0_4B22A3DD.jpg thumb-5EB6_4B22A3DD.jpg

A couple more screenshots before I get some kip:

The menubar colour selector is working, it also changes the colour of the menubar background (which I may get rid of, it depends on if it grows on me). I've also started on the buttons (which may also change again)

1hugolloris.th.png barclayspremierleagued.th.png fcinternazionalea.th.png

Quick question or two (which will hopefully have quick and easy answers :p) - Is it possible to change the Background Box to default to Black? Can more colours be added to the Actions Bar (I like to try and colour match it to my club)?

I can change the background image easily enough but I'm unsure as to how changeable these attributes would be.

• 2 weeks later...

The skin is absolutely brilliant!

One thing though. On the main menu, it says "Ioin Network Game" instead of "Join Network Game". Can you tell me how to change that or maybe corrected on some future version?

Here's a screen, and I changed the default main menu background with my own picture:

2ugiir4.jpg

Beautiful skin. Love the colours, especially the default blue colour with OSX for the background picture. The colours you've chosen for the attributes are perfect too. I've found the colour of attributes in other skins quite difficult to perceive (eg they clash with the background or the difference in tone between them isn't very distinctive), but the colours on this skin mean you get a good idea of how good a player is just by glancing at his profile.

What does Mizuiro mean? Also love the start screen background. Very eye-catching.

Thanks

Archived