Mizuiro

TomDixon77

Of course he can. It's his work, he can host it where ever he pleases.

Besides all of which, following the link in post #32 enables you to download, for free and without registering, from FileFront and MegaUpload.

FWIW your attitude's real nice too ;)

no it doesn't allow your talking without testing it

and its part of forum rules you cant post download links that require registering

, i asked for a non reg mirror and his answer was basically you have to register , if you dont want to got **** yourself

• 2 weeks later...
is it possible to make the font a little bigger and to also get rid of that poly wotsit thing and make the faces 180x180 ?

awesome skin too mate well done

Download this file http://www.filefront.com/15403869/player-profile-personal-details.xml/ and drop it in the Panels folder of the skin. That'll get rid of the Polygon (I don't like it either!) and enlarge the player faces for you mate.

you shouldnt link someone elses work without permission

WTF are you on drugs?

i posted a mirror that doesnt require register and its free and post it in the Creator topic because he is too dam lazy and arrogant to post it , and i am doing a bad thing?

bad thing would be me posting on other forums the link claiming its my work:rolleyes:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

beautiful skin but it is unusable thanks to its poorly placed buttons.

it doesnt make sense having the profile/positions/,,, buttons all the way on top far away from player attributes when the inbox/news buttons are right next to the player attributes.

also doesnt make sense putting the back,continue,forward buttons all the way on the right when everything else is on the left, you click on a player,you do the action on him, then you have to take the mouse cursor all the way to the right eveytime.

the text is also way too small in some screens.

Archived