Possession Domination Tactic

Which Version Do You THink Is Best  

805 members have voted

1. 1. Which Version Do You THink Is Best

• Version 1
    • Version 2
    • Version 3

Do you need to change the tactic during the game with this?

i.e if you are 2-0 up should you change from attacking to counter/defensive etc or do you just leave it on attacking all of the time?

it's up to you your the manager if you feel that the opp can get back into the game then change if you feel you can score more goals then leave it as it is

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am using the Complete Dominance 10.2 tactic that you have posted at the beginning.

Unbelievable,records as stands.

England u21 manager,Euro Champs u21..won every game,which is ermmm...5 games.

Im currently Liverpool manager.Pl 15 W15...ive only conceded 2 goals in all competitions!!!

Became Spain manager (i always like a job on the side) Pl 4 W4

Merry Christmas!!!

Jesus Christ Silky read the whole thread and find out! There is quite clearly a tactic at the very beginning called complete dominance 10.2`

Can't find it too, can you post the link ?

All of the versions on this thread are for 10.1. 4-1-2-1-2 Complete Dominance Thread has the 10.2 tactic.

I think he posted in the wrong thread

I posted earlier in this thread with some feedback so I thought I'd just give a quick update.

I started with Newcastle, using Version 3. I am now in 2028. Have won numerous titles, european cups and domestic cups. I am top of the hall of fame. I used version 3 throughout all the patch updates and this hasn't had any detrimental affect on the effectiveness of the tactic whatsoever.

Couple of points to add. I do feel you need 2 good strikers for the tactic, I cashed in on my two strikers who had consistently each got 35 goals per season for a decade or so and decided to bring through a couple of youngsters. This caused me to struggle to find goals for one season whilst they settled in and their attributes increased. As soon as each of these happened we went back to our winning ways.

Secondly, you do get the odd freak result. A 0-1 home defeat against a relegation candidate but this is as consistent a tactic as you will find.

any specific oi for v3

Not from me no. In fact I've never once set any in the 20 seasons I've been using the tactic. (pre match anyway)

I do however set instructions to go in hard on any player who picks up a knock. Mainly because im an arse.

Not from me no. In fact I've never once set any in the 20 seasons I've been using the tactic. (pre match anyway)

I do however set instructions to go in hard on any player who picks up a knock. Mainly because im an arse.

just v3 only or d defensive 1 also

Tactic Is SICK...

Rate my team at reading second season.

Gk.Viera,Lung Jr.

Dr.Ebondo,Calve

Dl.Bertrand,Shorey

Dc.Pearce,Donk,Spahic,Scharner

Dm.Dessena,Appiah

Mc.Perez,Karacan,Leko

Aml.A.Camara,Petrov

Amr.Salvio,Pennant

St.Smolarek,Webo,Adrian,Halil Altintop

Hi Mr. Hough.

I am using your v5 tactic, with the defensive tweaks, on 10.1, in my Oldham game, it's working great so far. Thanks for uploading. I have a few questions though.

1. What changes do you make to keep hold of the lead? If I'm 2-0 up around the 70th minute and the other team is starting to pile on the pressure and dominate offensively, what changes should I make in the tactics.

2. Do you change the tactic at all based on the field. On a big field should I make it wider and longer passing or something?

3. I've read that after a while in 10.1 tactics begin to "go bad." How do you change that? Do you just switch to a different version of this?

Thanks a lot.

Bloody hell. How many chances do I need? Soon, I will throw my computer out of the window. Delightful when Cardozo won the match for me 5 minutes into added time (3 minutes added). Anyway, this should not be happening! I am brilliant, dominant, the best. CCC after CCC. But the idiot glitch destroys this wonderful game. Please, anyone with some help?

http://bildr.no/view/564808

Bloody hell. How many chances do I need? Soon, I will throw my computer out of the window. Delightful when Cardozo won the match for me 5 minutes into added time (3 minutes added). Anyway, this should not be happening! I am brilliant, dominant, the best. CCC after CCC. But the idiot glitch destroys this wonderful game. Please, anyone with some help?

http://bildr.no/view/564808

Well, you are playing against one of the best keepers in the game.

Archived