Possession Domination Tactic

Which Version Do You THink Is Best  

805 members have voted

1. 1. Which Version Do You THink Is Best

• Version 1
    • Version 2
    • Version 3

Change highlights to full game, make the changes and then swap highlights back to whatever you had it on before.

Although by rights you SHOULD be able to get this info to your players before kick off.

game auto starts, even with full highlights .. so either im falling short or you didnt explain that quite right

still getting coals in first 30s which is quite annoying

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Currently using V5 with Nottingham Forrest. After about the first 10 games we are undefeated in second place. Havent really bought anyone of note mainly just a few frees. Really good tactic we dont really look like losing atm. Things change of course but i will be sticking with it.

game auto starts, even with full highlights .. so either im falling short or you didnt explain that quite right

still getting coals in first 30s which is quite annoying

why don't you just as the pause the game just before kick off then do they shouts the start the game, thats what i do

Going to start a new game with the Villa and will use this tactic set. I'm planning to use a hybrid version of the original V5 and Hammer1000's tweaked V5 (by this I mean dropping the AMR back to MR and changing individual players from Hard to Normal tackling). I've decided that I will take the rest of Hammer1000's advice on board if the performances aren't up to scratch; however I'm fairly confident that with the players at my disposal I shouldn't have to resort to this except for maybe games against teams I'm not expected to beat.

Looking forward to trying it out and will let you know if I make any discoveries!

Going to start a new game with the Villa and will use this tactic set. I'm planning to use a hybrid version of the original V5 and Hammer1000's tweaked V5 (by this I mean dropping the AMR back to MR and changing individual players from Hard to Normal tackling). I've decided that I will take the rest of Hammer1000's advice on board if the performances aren't up to scratch; however I'm fairly confident that with the players at my disposal I shouldn't have to resort to this except for maybe games against teams I'm not expected to beat.

Looking forward to trying it out and will let you know if I make any discoveries!

something that i've found work very well especilly in my complete domination tactics is that using Hammer1000's shouts but i don't change the stratagy i keep it the same till i'm in front by 2/3 goals then i'll change it.

Doing this has helped my blackburn tester season alot i'm second after 12 games and i've only made 1 signing and that was edi smaolark on a free

which tac is best for fiorentina squad??? im playing with fiorentina and im lossing like a hell and conc goals for fun...

FIorenitna-Liverpool 1-4???

Madrid-Fiorentina 4-2???

Bari-FIorentina 2-0???

Im not saying that your tactic is bad but its isnt working for me im using v5

Frey

comoto -gamberini- danieli- pasqual

zaneti

Montoivio

Jovetic Vargas

Gilar---Rudd van nisterloy

Please help me im wondering why your tactis isnt working???

Played 10 games under the new patch, lost all but 1 of them, but I will keep with it and try a few tweaks because it was working brilliant before the patch update!

yeah mate it's cos of the patch why it's gone tits up i'm working on a new tactic though so bear with me

which tac is best for fiorentina squad??? im playing with fiorentina and im lossing like a hell and conc goals for fun...

FIorenitna-Liverpool 1-4???

Madrid-Fiorentina 4-2???

Bari-FIorentina 2-0???

Im not saying that your tactic is bad but its isnt working for me im using v5

Frey

comoto -gamberini- danieli- pasqual

zaneti

Montoivio

Jovetic Vargas

Gilar---Rudd van nisterloy

Please help me im wondering why your tactis isnt working???

Someone to help me??? Mr Hough???

Basically choose V5. Change everyone from hard tackling in player instructions to normal. Move the AMR to MR, then before the game starts change the team strategy to defensive and then on touchline instructions use Pass to feet, stay on feet and retain possession. But I'm not sure if this will work in the new patch but it worked for me in the old one.

if your game is on patch 10.2 then you will strugglw cos this tactic is designed for tactic 10.1

Im using patch 10.1 i just have beaten by Aston villa with 4-1:confused:

edit lost aginst Caglari at home 1-2 im doubt this is a good tactic for seria a side...

i'm not gonna try and make any tactics for this patch cos in my eyes in kinda impossible no matter what i do my players don't listen.

I'm just gonna play patch 10.1 until someone comes up with a decent tactic that i can study off and see where i'm going wrong

i litrally spent weeks on this and my complete dominace tactics the people who spoke to me on msn know this aswell and i just don't have the energy to do it all again.

i'm making tactics and tweaking them all the time and i'm not enjoying the game just playing the same ones over and over again and i don't wanna where's the fun in that

sorry i can't help you with this patch but hopefully it won't be long till someone brings out a good tactic i can have a good look at

thanks

Dave

i'm not gonna try and make any tactics for this patch cos in my eyes in kinda impossible no matter what i do my players don't listen.

I'm just gonna play patch 10.1 until someone comes up with a decent tactic that i can study off and see where i'm going wrong

i litrally spent weeks on this and my complete dominace tactics the people who spoke to me on msn know this aswell and i just don't have the energy to do it all again.

i'm making tactics and tweaking them all the time and i'm not enjoying the game just playing the same ones over and over again and i don't wanna where's the fun in that

sorry i can't help you with this patch but hopefully it won't be long till someone brings out a good tactic i can have a good look at

thanks

Dave

Fair play mate - everybody appreciated all your efforts. I might join you in sticking with 10.1 for now

thanks

Dave

Ain't all your tactics purely based on someone elses tactic anyway? You just tweak them. Just saying.

I remember Fm2008, with Knaps tactics I won everything with Panathinaikos, even CL after only two seasons. I wish knap or someone else can once again design a wonderful tactic.

I miss the days you had one or two tactics and never changed them, simply very small tweaks. What is SI doing making all these new patches and making waste more time designing a new tactic?

I remember Fm2008, with Knaps tactics I won everything with Panathinaikos, even CL after only two seasons. I wish knap or someone else can once again design a wonderful tactic.

I miss the days you had one or two tactics and never changed them, simply very small tweaks. What is SI doing making all these new patches and making waste more time designing a new tactic?

i couldn't of put it better myself mate, i have spent weeks and weeks designing these tactics playing games over and over tweaking over and over and when i get it right they release a new patch a week later and i have to start all over again.

It's so frustrating beyond belief

On your own thread, you said you "Never played football manager before" then later in the post you say you briefly played FM2009 and now you are talking about Knaps tactics for 2008 Lol

i need people to test my new tactic it's a 4-1-2-1-2 formation strong defenders needed and central mid the key player is the AMC who most of the attacking play will evolve around, PM me if your intrested

what about the tactic ? you make a dowload link for the others - first season with shrewsbury in coca cola league 1 finished 12 media prediciton 22th - why did you dont take so much interest in it it looks promising ?

Archived