Jung-bin lee

ramie

Not too sure on how to make a screenie but i have come across a player (could someone tell me how please)

JUNG-BIN LEE

NATION : SOUTH KOREA

POSTION: AMC

VALUE: FREE (NO CLUB)

Looks promising, not sure if he has been mention on the forum yet.

v3dpnc.jpg

IV. How do I Post a Screenshot?

1. Ensure that any version of Football Manager is open

2. Go to the screen you want to show

3. Press 'Prt Sc', normally next to or near F12 on your keyboard

4. Open Paint, or a similar program

5. Paste the image by either pressing 'Ctrl + V' or going to edit, then paste.

6. Save the file as a JPEG

7. Upload the image to an image hosting site, such as PhotoBucket or ImageShack

8. Post the Direct URL onto this site

Or

1. Ensure that any version of Football Manager after Football Manager 2008 is open

2. Go to the screen you want to show

3. Press Alt+F9

4. A screenshot of what you want will be saved in My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager __\Screenshots

5. Upload the image to an image hosting site, such as PhotoBucket or ImageShack

6. Post the Direct URL onto this site

Both of the above are for both normal Windows and Window Vista.

Yeah same here, I have just done the double with City, and saw this thread, gave him a look.. was impressed, went to sign... not interested in a move to Man City :eek:

Had the same problem with Celtic, even tried offering him 36k a week just to see if he'd accept and he still rejected it.

Only reason I can think of is because he wouldn't be able to join for another 18 months.

Ohh :( is this some sort of rule I dont know about?

Like not being able to sign u18 players form Brazil?

Ok. I just tried to sign him with Ulsan of K-League. Same reply, "not interested in joining your club". Is he meant not to be signed by anyone.

Anyways I tried searching him on the web. Apparently he was one of three U-12 Incheon United kids to be sent over to Manchester United Youth team for training or trial. And that was in 2007. So I guess he should be about 14 years old now, therefore I don't know why they listed him as 16 years old in game.

http://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627581

Ok. I just tried to sign him with Ulsan of K-League. Same reply, "not interested in joining your club". Is he meant not to be signed by anyone.

Anyways I tried searching him on the web. Apparently he was one of three U-12 Incheon United kids to be sent over to Manchester United Youth team for training or trial. And that was in 2007. So I guess he should be about 14 years old now, therefore I don't know why they listed him as 16 years old in game.

http://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627581

You can play when your 13 for U12'S

Well he looks average then.

What do you expect a 17 year old from South Korea to look like?

He seems to have the perfect attributes to make him a really very good AM/FC for the future - especially with that teamwork and stamina attribute.

You can fix the "won't sign anywhere problem" in the editor. This player is marked as "will finish career in his current club" (translation from french version, so the text may be slightly different).

=> Just untick the box and this problem will be fixed !

You can fix the "won't sign anywhere problem" in the editor. This player is marked as "will finish career in his current club" (translation from french version, so the text may be slightly different).

ah, nice bit of investigating there sir, thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Came across this player in the first season on my Bolton Save. Tried signing him but he had no interest. I thought ok, no big deal. But I've tried with a couple of other teams since (Villa & Bayern) and he says exactly the same thing, no matter what kind of contract he's offered.

Anyway, he looks quite good for a 16y/o imo. Hope some has some luck trying to sign him and can let us know how he develops.

leejungbin.jpg

The attributes that you can't see there are actually:

Technique: 10

Work Rate: 15

Merged into the open discussion on him, as an above post says;

:thup:

Merged into the open discussion on him, as an above post says;

:thup:

Sorry for making a new thread, forgot to search to see if there was an open one. Just thought I hadn't seen one :o

And thanks for answering my query via merging the thread

• 7 months later...

Archived