FM10: Official Real Madrid C.F - The Best Madrid!

Cardiovascular

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol, can't be bothered to post a screenshot as I'm currently in a match but basically I play a 4-2-3-1.

Casillas

Ramos Albiol Pepe Vargas

Diarra Alonso

Ronaldo Kaka Di Maria/Ben Arfa

Higuain

Diarra is the ball winning midfielder with Alonso beside him as the advanced playmaker. Ronaldo is also an advanced playmaker at AMR with Kaka as Trequartista at AMC. Di Maria/Ben Arfa play as a winger on the left.

Higuain is the advanced forward up front on his own.

I'll probably post a screenshot when I get back on FM but just had an amazing result.

Got Barcelona in the Spanish Cup and lost the first leg 2-1 at home. Needed something special at the Nou Camp and won 4-1 thanks to Granero and a Higuain hat trick. :D

What instructions do you put for your players? I initially tried a 4-2-2-2 with Lass as a ball winning, supportive MC, Alonso as a deep lying playmaker MC, Kaka as trequartista AMC and Cronaldo as an Inside forward AML. Up front Benzema with advanced attacker and Higuain as the complete striker. However I only won 3-0 against Castilla in a training, so I'm going to experiment around. Short term plans involve getting a great left back to cover the harder opponents instead of Marcelo (if Arbeloa isn't good enough), and long term plan is to get an AML like Silva or Mata and then switch to a 4-2-3-1.

Lahm is fantastic signing - 27m is expensive, but spread out over 48 months, only 1/4 comes directly out of transfer budget.

I also bought Mexes 17m and Cazorla 18m. Mexes is now my best CB, and Cazorla is first choice LAM, with natural RAM also and strong both feet is very useful. Toulalan was 25m.

Very successful so far is 4-2-3-1 (Toulalan - Alonso; Cazorla - Kaka - Ronaldo; Benzema). I play quite narrow with RAM and LAM set to 'winger' but 'move into channels', this means that they support the striker and do more than run down the wing and put crosses in. Ramos and Lahm provide width, attacking wing back with 'hug touchline'. working very well!! just completely dominated barca, should have been about 8-1, but only 3-1; benzeman and later raul missed a fair bit.

Guti is still a good back-up, especially as deep lying playmaker (where i play alonso atm), his passing first touch etc are still fab and his lack of pace etc are not exposed in this position.

• 2 weeks later...
Even money can't buy you everything. Barca to Real moves are very rare and always volatile (ask Figo). Same with Atletico, the rivalry is intense so it makes it very very unlikely.

Yeah, just needed to hear it from someone else. I don't want to believe it! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Just starting 3rd season now, previous seasons have gone well. In first season i won league, champions league final lost to Inter. In second season runner up in league and Champions league winner, and won the spanish cup. Have 82 million to spend.

-------------------Casillas-------------

--Ramos-----Vidic-----Chiellini----Clichy

---------------------------------------

----------Alonso-----De Rossi----------

----Ronaldo-----Kaka-------Ribery------

----------------Villa--------------------

Subs:

Higuain

Granero

Diarra

Pepe

Adan

Arbeloa

Youths:

Alexander Coeff

Mario Gotze

Lorenzo Crisetig

Jeremy Helan

Keko

Koke

Thats the team so far, i managed to sell a lot of players. Had to unsettle Vidic for 3 years before he would come for 48 million.

I would like to bring in some fresh players as Villa, Kaka, Casillas, Alonso are 30 yrs old now. All can play for another 2 years, Casillas for more.

I also have some good regens coming trough.

Where can i improve?

Just started with Real Madrid

I couldn't get money from the board in the 1st window and therefore i didn't sign any players...

But i'm looking out for Ribery and Villa.

Not playing my Madrid save atm, but I got Ribery at the end of the 1st season for £14.5m!! Bargain!

started a madrid save and

have gone from playing a diamond 4-1-2-1-2 to a 4-1-2-3.

Transfers:

Out

guti 4.7m

RVN 7.5m

drenthe 7m

marcelo 10.25m

Diarra 12.25 (mali one)

metzelder 5m

garay 6.5m

In

(used payment over 48months)

otamendi 5m

annan 3m

chiellini 40m

defour 13.5m

hazard 15m

ansaldi 5m

sissoko 7.5m

scoring loads of goals with my front 3 blitzing defences.

fixtures so far: just beat barca at the nou camp playing 2nd half with 10 men.

01102010105711.th.jpg

future transfer targets namely....fabregas/villa/mata/silva/torres.....will give benzema and higuain till end of season..both are curremtly managing a goal a game.

Squad:

GK: casilla/Adan

DR: Ramos/arbola

Dc: Pepe/Otamendi

DC: albiol

DL: chiellini/ansaldi

DMC: gago/diarra/annan

2 MC's: alonso/defour/sissoko/VDV/kaka

3 FC's: ronalo/higuain/benzema/raul/hazard/kaka/granero

I've just completed my first season, well started the second season now. Won the league the cup and the European Cup. A treble in my first year was pretty pleasing. Won the Super cup and the Euro Super cup at the beggining of the second season.

Wanted to sign some player who were young but would become very good. I spent a lot but most was over 48months. Got quite a bit in transfers out anyway.

Transfers Out

Lass Diarra - 20million

Pepe - 15million

Van Nistleroy - free transfer, nobody wanted him and was on a large wage

Drenthe - 5million

Guti - 7.5million

Adan - 1.5million

Gago - 10million

Garay - 6.5million

Metzelder - 3million

M. Diarra - 7.5million

and some youngsters, quite a lot on free transfers.

Total out - 79million

Transfers in

Chiellini - 40million

Sakho - 35million

Pjanic - 35million

Hazard - 17.5million

Moussa Sissoko - 17.5million

Belfodlil - 2.4million

Areola - 60K

Lukaku - 2million

Rafinha - 15million

Total in -166million

A lot was spent, but most of the players had a fixed PA which meant they would become very good.

I used a 4-4-2 Diamond formation which was pretty good for me. Kaka as a trequarista, Alonso as deep lying playmaker, Ronaldo as winger, Granero in ML as wide midfielder, Benzema as complete and Raul as deep lying forward. Kaka was set as playmaker, Raul as target man with ball to feet.

Team lined up as follows:

GK - Casillas

RB - Rafinha

CB - Ramos

CB - Chiellini

LB - Marcelo

DMC - Alonso

RM - Ronaldo

LM - Granero

AMC - Kaka

FC - Raul

FC - Benzema

Team played very well, most of the youngsters played quite a lot of games mostly coming of the bench. Was really impressed with Belfodil who scored about 10 goals.

Season 2

Transfers out so far were Albiol for 12.5million and de la Red for 5million

Transfers in

Ribery for 18million

and Neymar, another promising youngster, for 18.5million.

I got about 137million for tv at the end of the 1st season. So no worries financially, got about 180million in the bank with 135million to spend. Happy days.

My team season 4:

Casillas

M.Torres - Pepe - S.Ramos - Marcelo

Lass - Xabi Alonso

Ronaldo - Granero

Higuaín - Benzema

Raúl retired :( and Kaká is past it, Granero is keeping him out.

Signings:

M.Torres (buy-back-clause)

Parejo (buy-back-clause)

Negredo (buy-back-clause)

Filipe 18M (Seems like he wasn't needed, Marcelo is keeping him out)

Loaned out:

Drenthe

Van Der Vaart

Garay

Sold:

Gago

M. Diarra

And like 10 youth players

Retired:

Raúl

RVN

Gutí

Released:

Dudek

• 2 weeks later...
My team season 4:

Casillas

M.Torres - Pepe - S.Ramos - Marcelo

Lass - Xabi Alonso

Ronaldo - Granero

Higuaín - Benzema

Raúl retired :( and Kaká is past it, Granero is keeping him out.

Signings:

M.Torres (buy-back-clause)

Parejo (buy-back-clause)

Negredo (buy-back-clause)

Filipe 18M (Seems like he wasn't needed, Marcelo is keeping him out)

Loaned out:

Drenthe

Van Der Vaart

Garay

Sold:

Gago

M. Diarra

And like 10 youth players

Retired:

Raúl

RVN

Gutí

Released:

Dudek

This is how my team looks like now:

Casillas

M.Torres - Pepe - S.Ramos - Filipe

Lass - M.Veloso

C.Ronaldo - Granero - S.Canales

Higuaín

Made a few signings and sold a few players.

Just started a Real Madrid save as am bored with the domination I have built up on my beloved Spurs save (ironic to start a Real file, I know).

Playing a 4-5-1 Barca style:

GK: Casillas

RB: Ramos- fullback- defend

CB: Albiol- Centre Back- Defend

CB: Pepe- centre back- defend

LB: Arbeloa-fullback- defend

DM: Diarra- Anchor Man- Defend

CM: Kaká- advanced playmaker- attack

CM: Alonso- box-to-box midfielder- support

AML: Granero- inside forward- attack

AMR: Ronaldo- Winger- Attack

ST: Higuain- complete forward- attack

Will post my results for the first ten games once complete.

I've just completed my first season, well started the second season now. Won the league the cup and the European Cup. A treble in my first year was pretty pleasing. Won the Super cup and the Euro Super cup at the beggining of the second season.

Wanted to sign some player who were young but would become very good. I spent a lot but most was over 48months. Got quite a bit in transfers out anyway.

Transfers Out

Lass Diarra - 20million

Pepe - 15million

Van Nistleroy - free transfer, nobody wanted him and was on a large wage

Drenthe - 5million

Guti - 7.5million

Adan - 1.5million

Gago - 10million

Garay - 6.5million

Metzelder - 3million

M. Diarra - 7.5million

and some youngsters, quite a lot on free transfers.

Total out - 79million

Transfers in

Chiellini - 40million

Sakho - 35million

Pjanic - 35million

Hazard - 17.5million

Moussa Sissoko - 17.5million

Belfodlil - 2.4million

Areola - 60K

Lukaku - 2million

Rafinha - 15million

Total in -166million

A lot was spent, but most of the players had a fixed PA which meant they would become very good.

I used a 4-4-2 Diamond formation which was pretty good for me. Kaka as a trequarista, Alonso as deep lying playmaker, Ronaldo as winger, Granero in ML as wide midfielder, Benzema as complete and Raul as deep lying forward. Kaka was set as playmaker, Raul as target man with ball to feet.

Team lined up as follows:

GK - Casillas

RB - Rafinha

CB - Ramos

CB - Chiellini

LB - Marcelo

DMC - Alonso

RM - Ronaldo

LM - Granero

AMC - Kaka

FC - Raul

FC - Benzema

Team played very well, most of the youngsters played quite a lot of games mostly coming of the bench. Was really impressed with Belfodil who scored about 10 goals.

Season 2

Transfers out so far were Albiol for 12.5million and de la Red for 5million

Transfers in

Ribery for 18million

and Neymar, another promising youngster, for 18.5million.

I got about 137million for tv at the end of the 1st season. So no worries financially, got about 180million in the bank with 135million to spend. Happy days.

Is that in Euro's or in Pounds? Want to buy Chiellini in the first season.

Season 1

league:2nd

Spainsh cup:won

Champions league:1st rd knock out

ic

****ed off was on top all season then had a slump which cost me the league Ronaldo was outstanding scoring well over 30 goals will see how much money ill get ill sign 1 or 2 world class players ill post my squad & tactic later on.

2010/11 squad

GK Casillas,Ochoa

DR Ramos.Arbeloa

DL Criscito,Marcelo,Sakho,Arbeloa

DC Albiol,Pepe,Sakho,Otamendi

DMC Alonso,L.Diarra,Sissoko,Melo

AMC Kaka,Guti,Raul,Higuian

AMR Ronaldo,Salvio

AML Ribery,Raul Jnr

FC Benzema,Higuian,Raul

Im happy with the team bought in alot of players retrained Higuian as a AMC.Signed Ochoa as my Backup after Aden let in alot of goals while Casillis was injured.using the 4-2-3-1 formation.

This is how my team looks like now:

Casillas

M.Torres - Pepe - S.Ramos - Filipe

Lass - M.Veloso

C.Ronaldo - Granero - S.Canales

Higuaín

Made a few signings and sold a few players.

My team now: (Season 5)

GKs: Casillas, Adán

RBs: S.Ramos, M.Torres

CBs: Pepe, D.Ayala, R.Albiol

LBs: Marcelo, Filipe

DMs: Lass, M.Veloso

CMs: Xabi Alonso, A. García(Regen)

AMs: Modríc, Parejo, Granero

Wingers: C.Ronaldo, P.Sarabia, S.Canales

CFs: Higuaín, V.Moreno(Regen)

STs: Benzema, Acuña

Season 2

league:2nd

spainsh cup:s/f

champions league:1st knockout rd ( lost on away goals)

Didnt have a great season Ronaldo was outstanding again Guti has retired & ive added him as a coach to my staff.Was lucky to keep my job will post my transfer & squad for season 3 later on.

OK, finally decided that I'd start a Real Save. Personally I didn't want to do too much in the first window as I think the team should be good enough with the way I want to line up.

So far, only one in and one out.

In - Ochoa (£3m)

Out - Dudek (£700k)

I'm looking at trying to bring in some youth for the future and maybe another winger. Only in pre-season at the moment and have brought in 2 tactics, in order to try and dominate games in the middle of the park:

real1q.jpg

Preferred formation for most home games and some away games against the "Smaller" teams.

real2h.jpg

This Formation is my "Away" formation if you like, against the bigger clubs I'll drop the wide players back to wing backs and play Marcelo & Arbeloa, with Ronaldo moving in alongside Kaka as an inside forward.

Ramos is currently injured but he's going to slot in at centre back, I may try and re-train him to sweeper as his pace will be a great asset in that position.

Now I know they look very narrow at the back but I think that playing with 1 or 2 DM's and a sweeper will help counter anything that comes into the box, and I want to try the philosophy of out-scoring anyone. Raul is going to be my main striker with Benzema & Higuain coming in as cover, Raul is one of my favourite players ever and I've never failed to get him scoring in any FM game.

The only other player I'm looking at for the time being is Gourcuff, which would allow me to move Ronaldo to the left as an inside forward and would give me proven quality down both flanks.

I'll keep regular updates as to how I'm getting on :thup:

2011/12 squad

GK Casillas,Ochoa

DR Ramos.Arbeloa

DL Criscito,Marcelo,Sakho,Arbeloa

DC Albiol,Pepe,Sakho,Otamendi

DMC Alonso,,Melo,Essien

MC Fabregas,Alonso

AMC Kaka,Raul,Higuian

AMR Ronaldo,Salvio,Ribery

ML Ribery,Raul Jnr,Marcelo

FC Benzema,Higuian,Raul,Villa

Made 3 big signings after Barc won the league 2 times in a row & losing early in the champions league last 2 seasons so hopefully this squad can win the double.

Just finished my 4th season with this dream team that I built, now Im not gonna sign anymore superstars just promising youngsters to get home grown players.

GK: Casillas, Adler (free)

RB: Ramos, Azpilicueta (5 mil)

CB: Chiellini (40 mil), Rodwell (15 mil)

CB: Sakho (25.5 mil), Pepe

LB: Vargas (15 mil), Pinto (18 yrs old regen 15 mil wonderkid, higher CA than Vargas already)

CM: Fabregas (80 mil), Gourcuff (22 mil)

CM: Alonso, M.Sissoko (15 mil)

RAM: Ronaldo, Salvio (9 mil)

LAM: Ribery (30 mil), Jovetic (14 mil)

FC: Kaka

FC: Benzema, Higuain

Won every single trophy available with ease, the latest league title won with 6 games left to play.

Archived