FM10 Official Rate and/or Improve My Team Thread

arsenal_2111

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is my Espanyol side, toward the tale end of the 5th season:

GK - Ochoa (£7.5m) / Kameni / Hart (£1.5m)

DR - Maicon (£8.5m - bargain price even at 32!) / De Silvestri (£15m - over-priced but oh well)

DL - Evra (£25m when he was 29/30, now 32) / Helan (£2.5m) / Insua (£4m)

DC - Fazio (£17.5m) / Burdisso (Free) / Pepe (Free in summer)

DC - Forlin / Stevanovic (£5m, great regen) / Albiol (Free in summer)

MR - Salvio (£3m - world class) / Clevio (Half-decent regen) / D'Alessandro (Free - ex-Roma, not great)

ML - Di Maria (£6m) / Kakuta (£300k)

MC - Sandro (£18.5m) / Rodwell (£5.5m) / B. Zuculini (£50k) / Mudingayi (Free)

AMC - Canales (£8.5m) / Dzagoev (£25m) / Riquelme (Free - still looks immense at 35!)

ST - Villa (£31.5m) / Neymar (£5m) / Milevskyi (£4.5m - loan him out every season, looks great at 29!)

ST - Paloschi (£2m, now worth £25m!) / Vagner Love (£10m - will be sold soon, fringe player) / Kadlec (£3m - quite poor, hasn't improved) / Gurrutxaga (£3.5m, great regen!)

Thoughts?

I would say you've got too much depth in your team. I'd get rid of a keeper, probably Kameni, as well as a couple of CBs, Burdisso and Forlin maybe, also D'Alessandro and an MC perhaps as well as Love and Kadlec.

Apart from that you're squad has a lot of quality and you should be winning lots of things.

• 2 weeks later...
Birmingham FC Season 1.

Current Team:

season1team.jpg

August Transfers:

season1transfers.jpg

I am personally happy with the players I've bought in, but have yet to see how they play in the EPL, haven't played 1st game yet, but during pre-season Matty Fryatt has scored 9 in 7 and has got 2 assists. Zaki has 6 in 4 with 1 assist, hopefully those two can provide me the goals in the EPL games, and if not I've got Vieri for one of my back ups :)

hey man not a bad team there a bit of experiance in there. but if i where you i would deffintly invest in a good experianced centre back to play alongside roger johnson, maybe sol campell hes on a free at begining of game. good luck dude.:)

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, im going for a slight variation here. Can you guys rate my team on the basis of where you think they would finish in the english, spanish and italian leagues? Im 3 seasons in so bear that in mind as its a very young side, ill include first choice and backup.

................................................................Ochoa/Enyeama.................................

Zuiverloon/Janmaat.............Otamendi/Krystov.............Garay/Wilson..............Dodo/Popov

Salvio/Beerens....................Wiljnaldum/J.Rodriguez.....Annan/Kacar...............Nani/Regen

..........................................Traore/Sanogo....................Lukaku/Kadlec........................

Ok, im going for a slight variation here. Can you guys rate my team on the basis of where you think they would finish in the english, spanish and italian leagues? Im 3 seasons in so bear that in mind as its a very young side, ill include first choice and backup.

................................................................Ochoa/Enyeama.................................

Zuiverloon/Janmaat.............Otamendi/Krystov.............Garay/Wilson..............Dodo/Popov

Salvio/Beerens....................Wiljnaldum/J.Rodriguez.....Annan/Kajar...............Nani/Regen

..........................................Traore/Sanogo....................Lukaku/Kadlec

looks to me like a safe top 7 team in the prem/spain, maybe better if the players have evolved well, you might even have to many youngsters...

Here is my Everton side currently in the 4th season approaching Jan, just had a board takeover so have around £50 million to spend.

GK - Ustari and Adler

LB - Baines and Danny Fox

RB - Dan Gosling and Jack Cork

CB - Yobo, Jagielka, Curtis Davies, Djourou

DM - Camacho, Cattermole

CM - Jack Rodwell, Fellaini

AMC - Cahill, Viktor Elm, Jack Wilshere

AMR - Canales(retrained) And David Bentley

AML - Di Maria and Snodgrass

ST - Paloschi, Cardozo and a half decent regen along with Jose Baxter

Managed to win the league in the 2nd season but dropped behind in last two years due to lack of money. I am well under wage budget and can spend around £50 million the new chairman has got the clubs bank balance up very high so the money is available. Any suggestions? I am thinking strikers and rightbacks.

Here is my Everton side currently in the 4th season approaching Jan, just had a board takeover so have around £50 million to spend.

GK - Ustari and Adler

LB - Baines and Danny Fox

RB - Dan Gosling and Jack Cork

CB - Yobo, Jagielka, Curtis Davies, Djourou

DM - Camacho, Cattermole

CM - Jack Rodwell, Fellaini

AMC - Cahill, Viktor Elm, Jack Wilshere

AMR - Canales(retrained) And David Bentley

AML - Di Maria and Snodgrass

ST - Paloschi, Cardozo and a half decent regen along with Jose Baxter

Managed to win the league in the 2nd season but dropped behind in last two years due to lack of money. I am well under wage budget and can spend around £50 million the new chairman has got the clubs bank balance up very high so the money is available. Any suggestions? I am thinking strikers and rightbacks.

Is this 10.3 or 10.2 database?

• 2 weeks later...

GK: Adler

RB: Diego Renan

LB: Lahm

CB: Badstuber

CB: Demichelis

CM: Schweinsteiger

CM: Altintop

AML: Ribery

AMR: Robben/Muller

AMC: Kroos

ST: Gomez

I am thinking of buying a new striker and CM, but not too sure. What do others think?

Yeah good side, but I'd say central midfield is the weak point of your side. You should get in a creative-minded midfielder that can still defend like Defour, Moutinho etc, basically an upgrade of Schweinsteiger.

Also do you not use Tymoschuk? He'd be more suitable than Altintop for the other central midfield position imo.

Gomez is a good striker, but you could improve on him if you have the money. Get in a stronger striker that would be more suited to playing alone upfront, such as Milevskyi for example.

Liverpool pre-season 2011/12 (season 3)

GK: Reina, Ochoa, Aerola

RB: Johnson, Aurier, Carragher

CB: Thiago Silva, Agger, Carragher, Wilson

LB: Insua, Croscito, Jose Angel

RM: Maxi, Balotelli, Zuculini

DM: Mascherano, Sandro, Zuculini, Delph

CM: Sandro, Gerrard, Delph

LM: Modric, Hazard, Hulk

AM: Gerrard, Modric, Hazard, Rakitic, Nodari (regen)

ST: Torres, Agbonlahor, Hulk, Balotelli, Lukaku

Where can i improve? got 40m left with milner coming in for 15m so 25m left to improve.

Your squad is great, the main thing I would do is cut down on squad size, personally.

However centre back looks like a bit of a weak point, as in my opinion Agger isn't up to the standard of the rest of the 1st XI. Looks to get in someone like Sakho, Luiz or Breno.

Another thing you could do is sell of Maxi, and bring in a player of real quality there. Milner is a more than worthy backup, but a proper first choice is needed as I don't really fancy Balotelli playing that deep. Look at Alexis Sanchez or Jesus Navas :thup:

There's no need for two world class goalkeepers. I'd save myself some wages and offload Ochoa, and bring in a young, English 'keeper like Smithies. Also you've got three great left backs, and Wilson is good there as well, so I'd get rid of either Insua or Angel to make way. I'd also get rid of Agbonlahor, as there's too many quality forwards in that side already, and you could perhaps get rid of one of Balotelli or Hulk as well to play more youngsters, but I would probably keep both.

Your squad is great, the main thing I would do is cut down on squad size, personally.

However centre back looks like a bit of a weak point, as in my opinion Agger isn't up to the standard of the rest of the 1st XI. Looks to get in someone like Sakho, Luiz or Breno.

Another thing you could do is sell of Maxi, and bring in a player of real quality there. Milner is a more than worthy backup, but a proper first choice is needed as I don't really fancy Balotelli playing that deep. Look at Alexis Sanchez or Jesus Navas :thup:

There's no need for two world class goalkeepers. I'd save myself some wages and offload Ochoa, and bring in a young, English 'keeper like Smithies. Also you've got three great left backs, and Wilson is good there as well, so I'd get rid of either Insua or Angel to make way. I'd also get rid of Agbonlahor, as there's too many quality forwards in that side already, and you could perhaps get rid of one of Balotelli or Hulk as well to play more youngsters, but I would probably keep both.

I'm thinking of using Criscito as CB as Carragher wont play much this season and keep Insua and Angel for LB

last season Agger was my best perfroming CB scoring six goals (none were headers btw) and i have him getting forward the way he plays IRL and im on his favoured personnel so dont wanna sell him

Hulk and Balotelli play as AML and AMR instead of ML and MR and last season Hulk scored 21 in 19, Balotelli scored 23 in 26 playing as inside fowards while Agbonlahor got 34 goals in 29 games

thinking about selling maxi but cant get more than 7m for him and he is a good tutor..should i sell him for 7m?

yea trying to sell reina and bring in hart or smithies

thanks for the advice

Is that a wide diamond you play? You might want to consider making it more narrow, as all your players (with the exception of Young) play better in a central position. A starting lineup of...

Cech

Bos/Ivan Alex/Carvo Terry Cole

Mikel/Kacar

Lamps Essien

Arsh/Young

Drogs Dzeko

...would be quality imo, getting the full backs forward a lot to provide crosses for the front two.

To strengthen you could add a top class DM and DC, and maybe a young striker. I'd also look to get rid of Andrade and Ballack, and to phase Carvalho, Anelka and possibly Joe Cole out of the team.

Recommendations:

DC - Chiellini, Otamendi, Bruno Alves, Fazio, Zapata, Luiz or any similarly talented player to slot alongside Terry.

DM/MC - De Rossi, Rodwell, Veloso, Sandro, Moussa Sissoko.

ST - Lukaku (:rolleyes:), Sanogo, Tafer, Muniain, Belfodil, Babacar etc.

If you want to keep the wide diamond though, I'd recommend getting in a new wide midfielder instead getting another DM. Look at Ribery, Alexis Sanchez, Albin or someone, or else you could get a new backup left back and push Zhirkov forward. Someone like Mattock would be a good backup LB.

Hull 2-0

Stoke 0-1

Burnley 0-0

Bolton 1-1

i play narrow diamond (4-1-2-1-2) short passin, fluid, control, more expressiv, zonal, more roaming

Cech, bosingwa, cole, terry, carvalho, essien, ballack, lampard, arshavin, drogba, dzeko

and every game i have 30 shots to the oppostions 2/3 and only get 5/6 on target!

please, please tell me what is going on!

Before the 4th season. Zezinho, Cruz (re-gen) and Fábio are the only signings so far, but Adu is ready if I want him. Any suggestions? If I go with Adu for £11 millions, there well be about £10 millions left for signings. Youngsters are important!

squad.th.png

my team into 3rd season won 2PL...1 Cl and in the 3rd season 23 games in top by 7 points, playing a 4-2-3-1 with two attacking FB, ball playing CB, Limited CB , ball winning CM advance playmaker attcking CM 2 wide inside forwards threequaterista and a TM support. My team

FB- Clichy, Sagna, Rennon, Gibbs

CB- Cheilini, Sakho, Nordvert Song

CM Sissoko, Cesc Ramsey Song Lansbury

Threequaterista- Arshavin Nasri

Inside forwards Walcot, RVP, Ribery, Arshavin, Eduardo

TM- Dzeko Lukaku RVP

now arshavins nearly 31 and only has 18 months left in contract and Eduardo is not playing much so might get un happy soon so thinking of cashing in on them which might bring me about 20 mil together and I also have a transfer kitty of 50 mil ..I do not want to spend it all but also want to bring in a world class threequterista ...whom Should i go for...been looking at Augero, Kroos and Ozil ..are they good for the role or is there any one better..

thanks for the help

In January of the second season my squad is as follows. (I know I need to strengthen the midfied, just can't decide who to bring in)

GK: Akinfeev, Benaglio

RB: Azpilicueta, Odiah

CB: Fazio, Papastahopolous

CB: Sakho, Ben Haim

LB: Bale, Mattock

DM: De Rossi, Diarra

CM: Badelj, Cuvelier

CM: Sissoko, Ozdemir, Morrison

ST: Villa, Muniain, Smith

ST: Falcao, Lukaku

ST: Balotelli, Neymar

Please check out my Hull's team at the start of the third season. I finished 7th in the EPL first season, 3rd last season and my targets for this season are serious title challenge and advancing from CL group stage. Do you think I need more improvement? note* i know i need a DR and I am searching like crazy !

All players with all attributes

hullcity.png

Tactics

hullcity4.png

I'm just about to start the 3rd season after winning the Prem at the 1st time of asking with Newcastle, but I'm not sure how I could improve my side. Any ideas?

I play two tactics:

4-2-4

http://img210.imageshack.us/i/nufc1032011424.jpg/

4-1-2-1-2

http://img121.imageshack.us/i/nufc103201141212.jpg/

That looks like a nice squad. :) If that was my Newcastle team, the only position I would be looking to improve would be the AML position when you play with the 4-2-4. I never found Jonas to be that effective once we got out of the CCC. Zezinho has been brilliant for me in that position.

Sorry for double post, but I was looking for opinions on my squad.

I'm Newcastle, in the pre-season before season 4, on the 10.2 database. We finished 2nd in the Premiership last season, though it was a close run thing. I'm just looking for some pointers on what other people think would be good places to strengthen ready for the first season in the CL. I've been given a £30mil budget, and have just signed Gago for £6.75mil.

So, my squad is:

..................................................Enyeama/Forster...................................................

R.Taylor/Spence..........S.Taylor/Spence................Kadar.........................Enrique/R.Taylor

.................................Gago/Vukojevic.............Smith/Jenkins......................................

Salvio/Nainggolan.........................Shelvey/Vuckic...................................Zezinho/Jonas

....................................................Jo/Carroll.........................................................

I've just sold Otamendi (he wasn't performing), so I know I need a CB. I lost out in bids for Curtis Davies and Jagielka though. :(

I was thinking of using some of my promising 18 year olds to give the squad a little depth, but I'm wondering what people think. Another front-line striker I guess?

sorry but how can you expect people to rate a team that we don't know the players? Apart from the fact that we are not all british, you are in 2014 which means 60% should be regens! take a look at my picture some posts higher. do that so we can see ALL teh stats of ALL your players

sorry but how can you expect people to rate a team that we don't know the players? Apart from the fact that we are not all british, you are in 2014 which means 60% should be regens! take a look at my picture some posts higher. do that so we can see ALL teh stats of ALL your players

Dude, totally the wrong attitude man.

I admit his screenshot isn't the greatest (purely down to not showing tactics alongside your squad and such :) Nothing major or wrong with yours, I just prefer it that way) but there was no need to give him an answer like that. Calm down a bit, it is only 9.16 in the morning.

Well I hope these are more to your liking

SwindonTown-2.png

SwindonTown-7.png

SwindonTown-6.png

SwindonTown-5.png

it is not about my liking man! it is about what will help YOU! if you don't want ot get helped don't try.

My oh my haven't you got an attitude problem I would sooner not be helped thank you.

MY SEVILLA TEAM: Iwill play 4-2-2-2 or Randall's tactic (http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=196335)

sevillab.jpg

some profiles:

Victor Bazalar:

vctorbazalar.th.jpg

Yaya Sanogo:

yayasanogo.th.jpg

Mats Rits:

matsrits.th.jpg

Riquelme:

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/8432/20juanromnriquelme.jpg

* I sell Romaric.

* I want to combine Mats Rits in my team, should I sell Riquelme?

* I have 5 strikes. Who should I sell? I think Luis Fabiano.

* Where can I to become stronger?

Archived