FM10 Official Rate and/or Improve My Team Thread

arsenal_2111

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am nearing the end of my 2013/14 campaign with Liverpool. There isnt any point in saying how I have done yet, but I do need help with my squad. See what you think:

GK:

Pepe Reina

Andrea Consigli

RB:

Glen Johnson

Diego Renan

LB: Emiliano Insua

CB:

Omar Toprak

Nicolas Otamendi

Scott Heywood (regen)

Serginho (regen)

CM:

Javier Mascherano

Claudio Marchisio

Moussa Sissoko

Robert Day (regen)

Jonjo Shelvey

Birol Kjlic (regen)

RW:

Jack Wilshere

Yoann Gourcuff

LW:

Franck Ribery

Eljero Elia

AM:

Steven Gerrard

FW:

Romelu Lukaku

Edin Dzeko

Notible reserves/loans:

Juan (18yo regen GK)

Diego (18yo regen CB - on loan at Portsmouth, potential to be a fairly good player)

Ruben Dario Felicia (19yo regen LB - Potential to be a fairly good player)

Lorenzo Crisetig (on loan at Bristol City)

Ricky Carter (19yo regen LW - on loan at Cardiff, potential to be a good player)

Marco Verratti (on loan at Bayern Munich. Only because of the midfielders I have already)

Abdoulaye N'Diaye (17yo regen CF - Potential to be a good player)

I sold a 29yo Fernando Torres to Juventus for £40m. He wasnt performing, and was slightly unhappy and with his age and that offer I cashed in on him.

Emiliano Insua's contract expires at the end of the season and I dont know whether to renew it or not. My coaches dont really rate him but I am considering giving him a new contract as a back-up. Thoughts?

As you can tell, my midfield is packed. I have just recentley signed Marchisio and Kjlic. My regens there are amazing, on the same level as the other 3/4. I do need to trim it somehow, especially with Verratti coming back from his loan. Thoughts?

Franck Ribery's contract also expires at the end of the season. He is 30yo now, so I dont know whether to give him an extra year or not. Thoughts?

I will be selling Elia. He plays well, but I just want someone better. I have to play Gourcuff and Wilshere right wing basically because there is no where else to fit them. Please help if you can.

SRL88:

you should resign Insua to a new deal, keeping him around is for the better, it pointless to let him go for free, and its pointless to let him go befor a better player is signed, Elia, keep until you got a replacment, its silly hard to find wingers that are massivly better tbh, and if he is doing well theres no reason to move him, he could still be a good back up should you decide to move Ribery, Ribery, well for him you are faced with the simple chose, stick to him until his stats drasticaly drop (if he played well id do this), or sell him while you still can get something out of it

all in all you probebly should look to keep the team mostly as it is and not do massive changes....reinforce your left back spot since it look like the week link of your team, are your regen ready to be back up? if not keep Insua as back up and buy a new better player, id also consider buying a pacy poacher type of strike to give more flexebilety on who to play up front since both your current strikers are in a similar mold, having 3 strikers in your squad also open up a wider range of possible formations

SRL88:

you should resign Insua to a new deal, keeping him around is for the better, it pointless to let him go for free, and its pointless to let him go befor a better player is signed, Elia, keep until you got a replacment, its silly hard to find wingers that are massivly better tbh, and if he is doing well theres no reason to move him, he could still be a good back up should you decide to move Ribery, Ribery, well for him you are faced with the simple chose, stick to him until his stats drasticaly drop (if he played well id do this), or sell him while you still can get something out of it

all in all you probebly should look to keep the team mostly as it is and not do massive changes....reinforce your left back spot since it look like the week link of your team, are your regen ready to be back up? if not keep Insua as back up and buy a new better player, id also consider buying a pacy poacher type of strike to give more flexebilety on who to play up front since both your current strikers are in a similar mold, having 3 strikers in your squad also open up a wider range of possible formations

Cheers dude. My left back regen isnt quite ready yet. When I do play him though he plays quite well, but could do with a few seasons away on loan. He scored the only goal of the game away to Arsenal in an awful run of games I had. I had Real Madrid in the Champions League Semi's in Madrid on the Tuesday, played Arsenal on the Thursday & then again on the Friday before playing Man Utd away on the Saturday. What a joke it was.

Elia I will be selling, but his contract isnt expiring so I have all summer to do that. Ribery I think I will keep until I find better. I signed him on a free anyway. I have been looking for a striker, but only a youngster. I play 1 upfront and rotate between Dzeko (Target Man) and Lukaku (Complete Forward) so I dont want to sign a different player to sit there and get unhappy, but I am in the market for 1. Cheers again.

Playing a 4-4-2/4-2-4... but I like the option to play 4-5-1 against the tougher teams.

GK: Foster, Hart

DR: Johnson, Richards, Walker

DL: Baines, Enrique, Mattock

DC: Taylor, Davies, Sakho, Spence

(D)MC: Toulalan, Rodwell, Sandro, Sissoko

(A)MC: Moutinho, Hamsik, Wilshere

RW: Young, Lennon, Salvio

LW: Di Maria, Downing, Buonanotte

(S)ST: Dzeko, Cardozo

(A)ST: Vagner Love, Neymar

I know my team need trimming down a lot, but everyone's playing so well I don't know who to get rid of. I'm thinking about selling Hart and buying a new key keeper in the shape of Lloris, seeing Foster go backup.

Defence is the foundation of my success, and surprisingly Sakho had been the worst player for me the past season. That said, the defence on the whole has been absolutely fantastic. I don't feel I need to improve in this area.

I will be selling Downing and possibly Cardozo. Cardozo will be replaced and I'm eyeing up Aguero at the moment. I do prefer football played with the feet rather than the head, but I realise this isn't always the best option.

Bolton Season 1 on 10.3 -

Gk - Jussi/Smithies

DR - D Wilson ( Retrained )

Dl - Emanuelson

Dc - Cahill

Dc - Otamendi

Dmc - Annan/Maduro

Mc - Sissoko

Mc - Badelj/Davies

Fc - Lukaku/Davies

Fc - Milevskiy/Mandzukic

Fc - Balotelli ( How I got him I dont know )

Have good cover in all positions except Rb.

Any thoughts???

Bolton Season 1 on 10.3 -

Gk - Jussi/Smithies

DR - D Wilson ( Retrained )

Dl - Emanuelson

Dc - Cahill

Dc - Otamendi

Dmc - Annan/Maduro

Mc - Sissoko

Mc - Badelj/Davies

Fc - Lukaku/Davies

Fc - Milevskiy/Mandzukic

Fc - Balotelli ( How I got him I dont know )

Have good cover in all positions except Rb.

Any thoughts???

How on earth have you got Balotelli & Sissoko for Bolton in season 1?

Arsenal March 2013. Just taken over 2 months ago

Only made one signing in the transfer window, the keeper. Gourcouff is on his way here in the summer too, on a free.

GK: Ochoa - 10m, Almunia

DR: Sagna, Eboue

dc (ball playing): Senderos, Loic Nestor

DC: Vermaelen, Kama - Bilyi (i forgot what his full name is, but he can plan across at left back too,)

DL: Clichy, Gareth Bale

DM (anchorman): Song, Emmanuel Thomas

ML (wide midfielder): Traore, Nasri (also anywhere acrros mid),

MC (playmaker): Fabregas, Ramsey, Denilson (also DM), Lansbury

AMC: Arshavin, Wilshere,

AMR: Walcott, Amrabat

ST: Van Persie, Chamakh, Bendtner

Not happy with my defenders, but I have nortveid and a few good reserves who will come in as back up next season. Any thoughts

If you are looking for centre backs then why not try Toprak, Otamendi, Subotic, Sakho?

I perfonally dont like Denilson or Bendtner, so that would be my areas for improvements, but then again, you might like them. If it was me, I would look into signing Dzeko, Lukaku, Andre Pierre-Gignac to replace Bendtner and maybe Moussa Sissoko to replace Denilson.

Oh yeah I forgot to menion Gibbs is out on loan is he worth keeping when he comes back? How about some of the youngsters? who would you rate from teh arsenal kids? Ive never managed arsenal before thats why

Oh yeah I forgot to menion Gibbs is out on loan is he worth keeping when he comes back? How about some of the youngsters? who would you rate from teh arsenal kids? Ive never managed arsenal before thats why

Gibbs turns out ok on my game and I am in 2014. If not, they sold him for £4m on my game. Youngster wise I wouldnt know. In 2013 your best bet is regens. How about Simon Kjaer from Palermo. Will only be about 23/24 at the point in your game. I have never managed Arsenal myself but Nacer Barazite turns out brilliant on every game I start.

This is my Liverpool side for the start of the 2015/16 season. The main areas I need help with are certainly in the goalkeeper and midfield departments, so please give opinions.

GK:

Pepe Reina

Andrea Consigli

Luis Guilherme

RB:

Glen Johnson

Diego Renan

LB:

Gael Clichy

Ryan Bertrand

CB:

Nicolas Otamendi

Scott Heywood (regen)

Serginho (regen)

CM:

Javier Mascherano

Moussa Sissoko

Claudio Marchisio

Robert Day (regen)

Birol Kilic (regen)

Jonjo Shelvey (often used AM)

RW:

Mario Balotelli

Felipe de Gregerio

LW:

Franck Ribery

Juan Manuel Mata

AM:

Yoann Gourcuff

Steven Gerrard

Marco Verratti

FW:

Edin Dzeko

Romelu Lukaku

So as you can see, I have 3 fantastic goalkeepers and I just dont know what to do with the 3 of them. I rotated Reina & Consigli last season and it worked great, but brought Guilherme in for no reason really.

My midfield is packed. Gerrard is 35 and is looking to be phased out now so Gourcuff will be used as my 1st team attacking midfielder. I am thinking of sending Verratti out on loan for the 4th season in a row and using Shelvey as an AM, bt Im not sure.

Any thoughts?

Seem a bit short of centre back SRL88, but I presume you have youth that could cover there in a crisis?

For goalkeeper, just pick your two favourites and sell the other - pretty simple :)

Far too many midfielders I'd say, even with Gerrard retiring it's packed. I'd sell of maybe 3 midfielders and bring in the equivalent in young players that could possibly do a job in the first team.

Other than that, there's no weak points in the side, depending on what the regens are like, and you should win everything tbh.

Seem a bit short of centre back SRL88, but I presume you have youth that could cover there in a crisis?

For goalkeeper, just pick your two favourites and sell the other - pretty simple :)

Far too many midfielders I'd say, even with Gerrard retiring it's packed. I'd sell of maybe 3 midfielders and bring in the equivalent in young players that could possibly do a job in the first team.

Other than that, there's no weak points in the side, depending on what the regens are like, and you should win everything tbh.

The transfer window has closed now so I am going to have to wait until January to sell a goalkeeper. Consigli is the least rated out the 3, but Reina is 33. Its between them 2 who I sell anyway. I will keep Guilherme because he is only 23. I will make the decision by January. The arguments are that Reina is worth £20m pretty much so that would be a lot of money for me, but he is rated better than Consigli, but Consigli can put in better performances and is younger. Decisions, decisions. Its like being a woman ha.

The midfield annoys the living daylights out of me. I will end up selling Marchisio I think either in January or at the end of the season. Mascherano is better, despite being 31, but Marchisio is 29 himself so I might as well but if I had to sell another it would be a toss-up between Mascherano at 31 or Shelvey at 23. All my regens are fantastic. They set me back quite a bit, but they are brilliant. Scott Heywood was the cheapest at £3m when he was 16, but is now worth £25m. Verratti has been sent out on loan...again so he is shot for a season, but I really want to keep him which is annoying.

I have a regen centre back in the reserves who I am confident could step into the 1st team so he is there as a back-up, but I would prefer him to go out on loan for another season to be honest. He isnt quite at full potential but is getting there. I survived all of last season with just the 3 centre backs so it is definately possible.

Cheers joe, always a help.

My proposed starting XI once new arrivals join. This is in the second season...

GK - Foster, Hart

DR - Richards, Thomas (regen)

DL - Insua, Diego Renan

DC - Taylor, Davies, Otamendi, Caldwell

(D)M- Sandro, Rodwell

(A)M- Hamsik, Van der Vaart

RW - Young, Lennon

LW - Silva/Modric, Di Maria

(S)S- Milveskyi, Cardozo

(A)S- Vagner Love, Neymar

I have contract negotiations open with Silva and Modric, unsure of who to sign. Silva is my favourite but I am a big fan of both players, and Modric wants to leave Tottenham. Might hold on to see if Modric requests transfer and may be available cheaper than the current £30m deal that has been accepted.

Trilo your main weakness seems to be at centre back, and I would prefer to preserve money on a left winger (Di Maria is superb anyway) and spend it on a worldclass DC. Otamendi and Davies will become very good, but I don't rate Taylor and Caldwell is only good to be fourth choice. Personally I'd offload Taylor and bring in someone like Zapata, Luiz or Mexes.

The midfield is ridiculously strong though, Sandro, Hamsik and Di Maria are all stupidly good, can't argue with any of the other players there.

Up front you have a nice balance, but apart from centre back and maybe in goal, this is the area that could be most easily invested in. Do Vagner Love and Milevskyi warrant being played ahead of Neymar and Cardozo? Because I'd have thought it would be the other way around.

Overall you have a really good side though, and your brilliant midfield should ensure you'll be challenging for the title with at least ECL qualification.

Vagner Love and Milevskyi do warrant the first choice at the moment. They are fantastic together, and Neymar and Cardozo are both new signings, so I'm subbing them on in the second half whenever I have the opportunity, and giving them low profile games to settle into the squad better, although maybe a little slower. I don't want to be putting two new players who don't speak the same language as each other or most of the rest of the team up front against the likes of Liverpool, Chelsea, Man Utd etc...

Hamsik is yet to arrive, just waiting for the message to confirm the deal, £15m and £56kpw :)

Foster is a new signing and Hart was terrific for the first season, so I don't want a new keeper yet. Taylor is home-grown and team captain (influence has soared since day one and has yet to give a bad performance), and Caldwell is selected simply for his home-grown status.

As for money, I have £76m. I don't want to use it all as this is the entire balance of the team, but it still leaves me a massive chunk for strengthening anywhere else.

Okay, aswell as Hamsik I now also have Silva and Bassong coming in in a month :D. I know you suggested Modric of the two, but I just love Silva (can't wait to see him play in the Prem IRL). Caldwell and Jonas will be dropped, and after some fantastic Euro cup performances I should get even more for Jonas. Calswell was bought for £1m so any price above that would be great, but I may need to keep him until the end of the season for his home-grown status.

Next season I'll look for a keeper, thinking about Lloris, another player I absolutely love, but I'm open to suggestions. Adler looks fantastic but the fact that he'll never get capped doesn't appeal to me whatsoever. Foster is doing very well at the moment anyway, so I'm not in any rush.

Another player I may be looking to improve upon is Rafael Van der Vaart. I haven't had him long, but he just doesn't play like a central midfielder. I am on re-training him into the position, but I doubt he'll ever be consistent enough to be at the club long-term. Are there any suggestions for a good creative central midfielder? I of course know about Moutinho but he went to Man City in the first season, although my asst. man. doesn't consider him an unrealistic target. Had a bid of £16m rejected (was bought by City for £8m) before I opted for Hamsik for the same price. He's on £50k per week at City and I don't want to pay a fortune in wages, but £60-80k would be fine for such a great player.

Lloris is definitely the one you should be aiming for imo. Akinfeev and Consigli are two great keepers as well.

I don't rate Moutinho as highly as you seem to, certainly not as a creative force. A good creative central midfielder would be someone like Veloso, Poli, Verratti, Dzagoev.

id honestly rate Moutinho much higher then Veloso, much due to Moutinho siting on superior mentals, I also think that many of the other players you suggest joe aint much better then the once trilo already got

and trilo, you will be fine with your current keepers, both are good enough, you should also try to get some more british players in there!

id honestly rate Moutinho much higher then Veloso, much due to Moutinho siting on superior mentals, I also think that many of the other players you suggest joe aint much better then the once trilo already got

Well who is 'much' better than Hamsik and van der Vaart? Probably no one, and definitely no one that's affordable. As I saw it he wanted a natural central midfielder who creative and would be a very good understudy to Hamsik and replacement for and underperforming VdV.

Well who is 'much' better than Hamsik and van der Vaart? Probably no one, and definitely no one that's affordable. As I saw it he wanted a natural central midfielder who creative and would be a very good understudy to Hamsik and replacement for and underperforming VdV.
I was taking all the last few posts into contex so sorry if I slightly missread stuff, but you also suggested improvement on DC when there aint much need for that IMO

so creative midfielders? is a well rounded player needed or just a very creative one?

After finishing 5th in my first season in the Prem with Newcastle, I want to go to the next level. The 1st XI that i won it with was:

GK: Hart

DR: R. Taylor/ Simpson

DL: Enrique/ Hermosillo (Mexican regen bought in January)

DC: S. Taylor

DC: Burdisso/ Sakho (bought in Jan)

DMC: Sandro

MC: Adrien/ Guthrie

WGL: Jonas

WGR: Pedro

ST: Yannick Djalo

ST: Carroll/ Xisco

However I have now bought Rakitic and Emre Colak on frees, and Defour for £7m. I have sold Burdisso, Coloccini, Ameobi and Harper. I know I need to improve my right back and maybe the strike force, as I relied too much on Djalo's goals, however with all the midfielders I have in my team, I don't know what formation to play. The obvious choice would be 4-5-1, but i don't have a striker who can play as the lone man, and I doubt Djalo can. How should I play my team, and who should I buy/sell?

Other players:

Krul, Forster, Lua Lua, Kadar, Ranger, Spear, Vuckic, Routledge, Smith.

Hermosillo:

hermosillo.jpg

I was taking all the last few posts into contex so sorry if I slightly missread stuff, but you also suggested improvement on DC when there aint much need for that IMO

so creative midfielders? is a well rounded player needed or just a very creative one?

Certainly creative but well-rounded would be a fantastic advantage. Remember I'm only using 2 central midfielders for most games.

I do rate Dzagoev very highly, but Moutinho is performing fantastically for City. Verratti would certainly be a great understudy but if he should be called upon to fill a spot for a long-term injury in the first team squad, I slightly doubt that he may be ready. His set piece abilities do catch my eye, though... I have scored 2 DFKs in my season and a half so far (Di Maria, Cardozo). I also love Veloso, but in my experience it takes him an age to learn the CM position naturally. However, if he performs well and consistently, it's immaterial whether he is as comfortable as he can be there. Poli is not on my radar, I'll check him out shortly. Thanks :)

Just started a new save as Fulham. Got so bored of my Liverpool game. I am in September 2010, the transfer window has just closed and here is my squad:

GK:

Mark Schwarzer

Vincent Enyeama

Pascal Zuberbhular (reserves)

RB:

Stephen Kelly

Mark Wilson (loan)

LB:

Nicky Shorey (loan)

Paul Konchesky

CB:

Danny Wilson

Brede Hangeland

Aaron Hughes

Chris Smalling

DM:

Anthony Annan

Kagiso Dikgacoi

CM:

Danny Murphy

Jonothan Greening (loan)

Jonjo Shelvey

Dickson Etuhu

RW:

Simon Davies

Clint Dempsey

LW:

James Rodriguez

Zolton Gera

FW:

Artem Milevskyi

Andy Johnson

Stefano Okaka

Bobby Zamora

I am pretty much spent up to be honest, but Serge Aurier is joining at the end of the season as well.

I got rid of all the crap youngsters, as well as:

Andranik - Parma (£1.5m)

Frederik Stoor - Stoke (£2.5m)

Erik Nevland - Sevilla (£1.3m)

Bjorn Helge Riise - Sunderland (Loan with option of perminant deal)

Chris Baird - Mallorca (£2.2m)

Damien Duff - Napoli (loan with option of perminant deal)

John Pantsil - Roma (loan with option of perminant deal)

David Stockdale - Falkirk (loan)

This is my Tottenham Team in the year 2013, apart from the defense i dont think there is much more room for improvement, not that i have anything left to spend or any saleable assets lol

GK Gomes

DL Bale

DC Bassong

DC Toprak

DR Rafael

DM Rodwell

MC Fabregas

MC Gourcuff

ST Tevez

ST Rooney

ST Torres

Subs

Joe Hart

fabio

King

Affellay

Hargreaves

Neymar

Ronaldinhio

Plus i have spent the majority of my Money recently on exciting Regens which are absoloutly littering my reserves and u18's

This is my Tottenham Team in the year 2013, apart from the defense i dont think there is much more room for improvement, not that i have anything left to spend or any saleable assets lol

GK Gomes

DL Bale

DC Bassong

DC Toprak

DR Rafael

DM Rodwell

MC Fabregas

MC Gourcuff

ST Tevez

ST Rooney

ST Torres

Subs

Joe Hart

fabio

King

Affellay

Hargreaves

Neymar

Ronaldinhio

Plus i have spent the majority of my Money recently on exciting Regens which are absoloutly littering my reserves and u18's

I have no experience with Toprak, but aside from that I see nowhere I would improve. Sandro could shove Rodwell out of the first team if he has developed well, but I don't know how much he would cost at your stage in the game. Ronaldinho must be knocking on a bit, where do you play him? You could use him as a tutor until his contract expires and replace him with one of your exciting regens on the bench, or try to cash in while you can.

Honestly i only bought him because he was out of contract and i was broke and needed to give my squad some depth as i physically couldnt perform in the Premier League & Champions league because of the strain it caused on my players conditions so i use him mostly as an MC against lesser teams & in cup games, and as you said i'm planning on trying to add him to my coaching staff as he has little transfer value any more

And as for Toprak he had a good 1st 6 months with me but has been pretty consistently poor over the last season so he is somebody i need to try and move on, although i think i need to try and coerce some decent performances out of him to get his Value up and interest flowing in him again as i was getting £19M offers before his form dipped, so he is somebody i will be looking to replace

I'm also considering trying to replace rafael as he seems to be the weaker player of the team as a whole?

Zapata or Fazio for CB. Fazio can cover DM and Zapata could cover the RB spot. Do you not still have Kyle Walker?

Bernardo, Verratti or maybe one of your regens could replace Ronaldinho in CM.

Try Sandro, he would easily steal Rodwell's first team spot and cover MC.

I imagine the CB's would be the most expensive of the bunch, how much money can you play with?

Zapata just got bought my manchester united for £17M so he would be extremely hard to prise away and at considerable cost n my game.

Unfortunatly the oldest of my regens is only 19 i thought that might be a little too young to throw into my 1st team? although i do let one CB play in my lesser important matches and does quite well so i suppose it is an option for me.

And i have a very modest £5m at the minute due to my summer splurging, and no Walker was sold as i had bought Rafael who is an awfull lot better! as was Corluka & Naughton!

I'm in the season 2015-2016 with Inter and I have £51m to spend

GK Diego Romero / Julio Cesar

RB: Maicon

CB: Richards / Loic Nestor

CB: Mateo Musacchio / Erik Shaap

LB: Santon / Chivu

RM: Barnetta / Quaresma

LM: Ozil / Balotelli / Francisco Javuer Romero (Regen)

CM Caneles

CM Defour / Locatelli / Antonio Crzecenzi

CM Sneijder

ST: Welbeck / Bojan / Yaya Sanogo / Sergio Gonzalez

Don't really know who to buy or improve.

This is my Fulham squad for the start of the 2010/11 season having just finished 7th in the Premiership

GK:

Vincent Enyeama

Mark Schwarzer

RB:

Abdoulay Konko

Serge Aurier

LB:

Joe Mattock

CB:

Brede Hangeland

Nicolas Otamendi

Danny Wilson

Miles Addison

DM:

Anthony Annan

Adrien (loan)

CM:

Juan Roman Riquelme

Danny Murphy

Jonjo Shelvey

Moussa Sissoko

James Rodriguez

RW:

Clint Dempsey

LW:

Angel Di Maria

Martin Petrov (loan)

FW:

Artem Milevskyi

Daniel Villalva

Notible reserves:

Luis Guilherme (GK)

Jonothan Ligali (GK)

Jakub Szumski (GK)

Oscar Rodriguez Martinez (regen - LB)

Christopher Butchmann (LW)

Sean Scannell (RW/FW)

Adam Pepper (AM)

Danny Hoesen (FW)

I know it looks short at left back and on the right wing, but I can shift Danny Wilson to left back and often use James Rodriguez as an inside forward on the right hand side and sometimes use Konko there as well. Any help would be nice though.

I'd invest in one top class right winger and probably sell Danny Murphy, but other than that your first team squad is complete I think.

The right winger I'd look to get would be Alexis Sanchez, can't recommend him enough :thup:

haha, cheers pal. I will look into the right wing situation. Have been thinking of doing so anyway.

Using Metal Guitarist's update I started as Sunderland.

I was running the German league, so used their start date and began the game in June - giving me more time for a clear out.

Have about £12million left thanks to my small wage budget in comparison to what Sunderland were paying out.

I need a left back, but that can wait until January/Summer (Bale is second choice at Spurs so I'm gonna wait until they'll sell him for a reasonable fee, Bridge is also second choice at Citeh so he could be an option).

35m3bz6.jpg

I'd like another winger, I missed out on Poulsen - Bentley is surplus to requirements at Spurs but he doesn't want to come - another for January I think.

I'd like a creative central midfielder, I like my system at the moment but I might bench Annan/Cattermole and add a creative force in there. I like Carlos Eduardo at Hoffenheim and his team mate Salihovic - they'd both give me the option of going 4-4-1-1 too. Carlos Eduardo is a bit on the small side and Salihovic looks like he's made of glass and lacks team work stat I'd like.

Any ideas?

Cheers mate, going to get Albin. Any ideas on a left back? Have about £8million ish.

Would prefer a British player, but that's not too important.

Joe Mattock for the future or Danny Wilson

• 2 weeks later...

My Atletico Madrid side.

* = Regen Player

GK: Geoffrey Jourdren

LB: Adam Smith/Hwang Jung-Nam*

CB: Isaac Vorsah

CB: Miles Addison/Giuseppe De Bellis*

RB: Diego Renan

LM: Steve Davis*/Angel Di Maria/ John Fleck

CM: Miguel Veloso

CM: Etienne Capoue/Ignacio Camacho

RM: Eduardo Salvio/Angel Di Maria

ST: Sergio Aguero/Dragos Spatar*/Diego Forlan

ST: Yaya Sanogo/Diego Milito

I'm in Sept 2013, so really I need to think about replacing Forlan and Milito.

Hamburg, start of season 2. I have £11m to play with but I'm reluctant to splash out. As well as this squad I have Carlos Alberto joining from Hoffenheim and Albin Ekdal joining on loan. Any advice would be nice. We're only predicted to finish 7th, so anything above 6th would be great. I'd like to finish in the top 3, but I don't know how easy that will be.

hamburgersv2d.png

• 3 weeks later...

Well this is my Hyde United team, I have just got them promoted to the premiership, and i think it's a quite complete squad although i do have 1 LB too many :|

GK

Alex Smithies - Formerly of Huddersfield

Sinan Bolat - Amazing Keeper, plays for Standard Liege. {#1}

DL

Fabio - Formerly of Man UTD

Phil Jones - 16YO Regen

Cvitanovic - 18YO Regen

DR

Dinei - Regen - Bags of PA

Omar Rios - 18YO Regen

CB

Magnus Troest - Formerly of Genoa

Ronald Ramallo - Amazing 22YO Regen, Curiously generated only 2 years ago

Felipe - Formerly of Standard

Wes Carter - 18YO Regen Will be joining me in January

{Just noticed i have slightly messed up some of the screenshots above but they are still ok}

DM

Fellaini - :cool:

Christian Taylor - 17YO Regen

MC

Henri Lansbury - formerly of Arsenal

Darron Gibson - Formerly of Man Utd {Free :cool:}

Jason Kennedy - Formerly of Rochdale {squad player}

AMC

Jack Wilshere - Formerly of Arsenal

Andrew Wheeler - 16YO Regen, Very promising

SC

Rik Mockel - Regen - Brilliant

Maxi Toledo - Regen - Possibly the Centre Piece of my team once he makes his debut!

Julian - Rising Star? 18YO regen, My Protege

Inigo - Formerly of Numancia

Alex Nimely-tchuimeni

Lukas Jutkiewicz - formerly of Everton {Loaned out}

almost my Mission statement with this team has been to buy the youngest cheapest players and to pick up the Experienced players on free's, julian i have had since 15 and was largely unwanted so i am quite bias towards him, even though he would probably have progressed more at a better equipped team.

I also have a fair few 16/17/18YO players loaned out here there n everywhere but they aren't of sufficient quality to succeed in my team yet.

And i am struggling to help players such as Dinei realise their potential as to why, I am at a loss

So please any and all Suggestions welcome, Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Blackpool team, start of 3rd season (2nd in Premiership). Having finished 11th in my first season in the Premiership I am looking to push on and hopefully move into the top half of the table. Here is my squad so far in the summer transfer window.

GK:

Chris Kirkland

Kasper Schmeichel

Jakub Szumski

RB:

Michel Morganella

Abdoulay Konko (loan)

LB:

Ryan Bertrand

Radek Sirl

CB:

Liam Ridgewell

David Wheater

Craig Cathcart (loan)

CM:

Anthony Annan

Hugo Viana

Jonjo Shelvey

Hassan Yebda

Sergey Vasilenko (regen)

RW:

David Bentley (loan)

Balboa

LW:

Junior Stanislas

Adam Johnson

FW:

Jimmy Briand

Marc Antoine-Fortune (loan)

I have sent Simon Davies out on loan to Portsmouth for the season due to Bentley's arrival. I am in desperate need of a quality, quality centre back and 2 good strikers. I am in talks with Bogdan Stancu over a £1.4m move but would like some more options. I have £9m to spend so I dont want to go to daft with signings.

Tottenham, Season 2

GK: Given, Hart, Smithies

RB: Corluka, Rafinha

CB: Shawcross, Boateng

CB: Bassong, Gallas

LB: Bale, Mattock

DMC: Momo Sissoko, Toure, Sandro

CM: Moussa Sissoko, Rodwell, Huddlestone

AMR: Suarez, Elia, Lennon

AMLC: Krancjar, Hazard, Modric

ST: Adebayor, Crouch

ST: Defoe, Rossi, Pandev

I'm Udinese in the middle of the third season, having won the league twice in a row. My squad is..

GK - Handanovic, Felix Flores (Regen)

RB - Ferronetti, Marco Motta

LB - Marco Motta, Pasquale

CB - Felipe, Zapata, Rivas

CM - Inler, D'Agostino, Asamoah, Hitzlsperger

RW - Sanchez, Pepe

LW - Di Natale, Doyle (Regen)

ST - Slama (Regen), Frutos

I play a 4-1-2-2-1 formation, with a defensive midfielder and wingers. Also, a lot of my players can play in various positions, which really helps!

Archived