Rugby Manager????

Hey guys.... As a regular player of the great Football Manager series I was wondering if there are any plans to branch out into other sports, ie - Rugby. I think this would be a right little earner for SI... :D

I hope not!!!

Hey guys.... As a regular player of the great Football Manager series I was wondering if there are any plans to branch out into other sports, ie - Rugby. I think this would be a right little earner for SI... :D

They already have. They produced a hockey management sim a while back. Dont know how successful it was though because i never tried it.

sounds utter kak to me mate, but then again any sport where you have to pass backwards to go forwards doesn't entertain me.

Here are some other games SI should consider:-

Netball Manager

Curling Manager

3 Day Eventing Manager

Yes I am being sarcastic, but if I am honest I'd much prefer to see a decent Cricket management game, I know there has been one released but tbh I thought it was pretty poor, would also like to see a game revolving around F1 or maybe even a motor racing as a whole (poaching drivers from GP2 to drive in F1 and nurturing kids from karting into F1 stars, that would be cool).

T'was mentioned in the Olympics, just something random I remembered.

Something to do with Horse Jumping I think.

HAHA. whoever invented that must be rubbish at all the other sports that actually involve skill!

and anyway who's stupid idea was it to put it in the olympics!! (saying that it was probably the british!)

I guess it might surprise you that it's already been done then!

I'm waiting for Playboy Manager.

Really???

You've got to be joking! And i agree with you on playboy manager (although it would more than likely be animation, which would ruin the point a bit)

How about sunday league manager?

BOOM! 200 peachy!

Why? There are management positions in wrestling promotions too. Someone's got to book the matches, the title wins, sort the finances and hire/fire.

hmmmm... maybe

perhaps im just missing the point.... but it sounds really dull to me.

But i can't say i'm interested in wrestling anyway tbh.

How about restaurant manager?

This is actually a game already...hard to believe I know, but then again when they have games where you get to control a train....anything will seem exciting. How fun could it be to play a train simulation game seriously?

I'm sure there are followers of any sport who would love an FM-style game to be made for it. Therefore, I'm not surprised some people want a Rugby Manager. However, is the demand big enough for it to be worth doing? I doubt it.

Archived