[Released!][FM15] Steklo X5

TomDixon77

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Simply amazing Tom! I knew you were going to create something special with the sidebar being back now. It really looks like glass and a little bit like OS Yosemite (dark version of it).

Now, it's simply going to be very difficult to play FM with the default skin after seeing those screenshots.:D

Looks fantastic. I'm interested to see what you've done with the tactics screen.

I'm not sure I can do very much to it, as creating tactics appears to be tied into how that screen is laid out. It might be possible to put the FM14 panels in, but there will almost certainly be something in them that's been removed/modified in some way, that'll break them

Looking good on the whole. Nice to see that the new sidebar hasn't totally stopped the skinning efforts.

Only part I'm not too keen on is the top left corner where you have the club logo and country flag I believe? they look a little out of place imo. Possibly because they seem a little smaller compared to the rest of the top bar, but I can see why they need to be due to the bar beneath them. Unfortunately I don't have any great idea where they could be placed either.

Loving the team logo at the bottom of the sidebar, nice touch!

Looking good on the whole. Nice to see that the new sidebar hasn't totally stopped the skinning efforts.

Only part I'm not too keen on is the top left corner where you have the club logo and country flag I believe? they look a little out of place imo. Possibly because they seem a little smaller compared to the rest of the top bar, but I can see why they need to be due to the bar beneath them. Unfortunately I don't have any great idea where they could be placed either.

Loving the team logo at the bottom of the sidebar, nice touch!

They appear on every skin, it's just because I'm managing a club and nation.

I'm not sure I can do very much to it, as creating tactics appears to be tied into how that screen is laid out. It might be possible to put the FM14 panels in, but there will almost certainly be something in them that's been removed/modified in some way, that'll break them

I wouldn't try that Tom, you're definitely right about it breaking things.

This is what I don't understand about SI you offer feedback, albeit some might rant and rave. But most of the community have stated that the tactic screen just isn't a logical or viable change. Yet no changes will be made, it a case of like it or lump it.

/rant over.

They appear on every skin, it's just because I'm managing a club and nation.

Oh right, I did think it looked a bit different. Can't say I've ever noticed them, but clearly don't pay enough attention.

KUTGW in that case

Nice. I'm looking forward to it.

BTW, I've always ment to ask you.....which edition of Steklo is your personal favorite? What about most difficult to make? I ask because to me it seems like every year you outdo yourself and each new edition looks better and better.

I bet you love the fact that sidebar is back and is editable.....

I've gone through one of my, yesnononoyesno, periods and have found something very annoying. Here's the menubar at 100% zoom (I may change my mind again)

jnJ1Md8.png

And here it is at 125%:

7rfHFsP.jpg

For some reason the borders have decided to merge into each other, which is very, very annoying.

I have a feeling at 125% it actually enlarges the normal images rather than the 2x, therefore pixelating the images and causing it to 'blur'

It's not done that with the header images (or the sidebar ones, which eliminated one theory I had, that it was images that aren't part of the default skin that were causing it)

I don't see any difference from the already variety of skins available apart from the backgroung images and the name change to Rostock lll from the U21s sorry :(

Really? You think so? Of all the responses I considered, I didn't expect that. Care to extrapolate?

Archived