Stevie G's Cruxius Training

getting a ot of requests for my training schedules that were mainly used by myself and the liverpool thread over in the good player and team guide last season. they were successfull among the thread users and were requested again for the 2011 version so ive started them again.

http://rapidshare.com/files/429594848/Cruxius_youthV1.1.rar

http://www.filefront.com/17492873/Cruxius+youthV1.1.rar

link to download them is right there, im a fan of the heavy training schedules, no pain no gain so you might get a one or two players complaining but ive never had any of the major first teamers complain usualy the fringe players and they soon stop.

the files inside are

goalkeeper - gk

Centre Back - CB

full back FB

defensive midfielder DMC

attacking midfielder AMC

winger- winger

Striker - Striker

any problems, tweaks or anything that needs changing or added just post below or pm me ill try sort it out after a review of the current problem by myself and other users to see if its my training of your players.

Happy Training

~~Stevie G~~

I was using this schedule in preseason. I didn't use it very long, so it can't be seen as a proper test and for others it might work. For my players, the workload was way to heavy, even in preseason. I had way too many injuries (six in three weeks) and today I even encountered a message my goalkeeper (Ochoa) broke down in training! He's out for four weeks now. So I'd say this schedule has a very unhealthy workload

Go into the Sports Interactive Folder and then Football Manager 2011 and create a new folder and name it schedules

drop the tsh file in the schedules folder

Sports Interactive folder in Librairies / Documents if Windows 7,

My Documents if XP

Im not seeing any change at all with my established players. Goalies seem to be up and down. Youth players arent doing well at all.

My team is Villa and our youth system is meant to be quite good but im getting alot of negatives. Ive just completed a full season using it and its not improved my players enough Im afraid.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived