FM11: Khouma Babacar

DavidRicardo

Name: Khouma Babacar

Nationality: Senegalese

Position: Striker

Club: Fiorentina

Price 8 - 10 million pounds +/-

Starting a new game, I hired a scout with 20 in judging player potential and scouted most players under the age of 19. This guy had the highest potential. Below is a screenshot from the start of the game, but it seems Babacar has been upgrader for FM 11 and it will be interesting to see screenshots from other people out there, showing how he has progressed.

Screenshot from 07.07.2010 (start of the game)

babacarsigamesforum.th.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Better shove this in spoilers;

Babacar has a fixed PA of 180 on this years game, so he is looking to be one of the best young strikers on the game, especially with his Determination so high as well

Will definitely be looking to buy him on the full game.

Im guessing you guys in england have had a work permit accepted for him? I was thinking of getting him for my chelsea save instead of lukaku since he hasnt done much for me int he demo...

Would Babacar do well on him own as a target type man- play when drogba doesnt?

This is a bit spoiler-thing to ask, but could some one look babacars hidden atributes, especially concistensy and important maches, and post those with spoiler alert? I have had him in few games now in my leicester, and he doesn't seem to play as well as my other new strikers.

He has a better PA than Lukaku this year. He has 19 for determination at 17 years old. At 21-22 years old with tutoring and training he might become the best striker in the world. Probably gonna sign him in my Tottenham save and make him a world-class striker later in the game.

28 goals in 35 games on my Arsenal game. Only signed him after the first season, and he was away for the African Nations for a few games, plus I rested him now and then with Van Persie and Rossi also in my squad, but he was amazing.

Start of my third season I've played three games, the team has 5 goals, Babacar scored one in each game and bagged an assist in each of the first two.

28 goals in 35 games on my Arsenal game. Only signed him after the first season, and he was away for the African Nations for a few games, plus I rested him now and then with Van Persie and Rossi also in my squad, but he was amazing.

Start of my third season I've played three games, the team has 5 goals, Babacar scored one in each game and bagged an assist in each of the first two.

how did u played him? could u post a screenshot of him? thanks

Bought him at the end of the first season and just gave him easy games the entire second season, 20 starts in all competitions, he scored 11 and got 8 assists. Third season he got 15 in 25 starts with 10 assists and his shots on target ratio was the highest in the league.

88036981.th.jpg

The only downside is the guys agent is so money grabbing, his agent came to me wanting £120k a week for a 20 year old.

Bought him at the end of the first season and just gave him easy games the entire second season, 20 starts in all competitions, he scored 11 and got 8 assists. Third season he got 15 in 25 starts with 10 assists and his shots on target ratio was the highest in the league.

88036981.th.jpg

The only downside is the guys agent is so money grabbing, his agent came to me wanting £120k a week for a 20 year old.

He looks insane there!

I tried to get him with City but they rejected a £10million offer for him :(, I'll just wait till the end of the season or january then try again I guess.

Will have to do with Belfodil for now

• 2 weeks later...

Insane player.

Got him for 10.5 mill in the first season as backup for Torres and ended up scoring the same amount.

Anyone else having problems getting him to learn English? 1 and a half seasons since i bought him and he still hasnt learnt basic english.

73786018.th.jpg

Quick update for you guys, heres my Babacar in Sept 2015. I think he's pretty much done with the stat increases now. Last season he scored 17 in 30 games total with 12 assists and 7 MoM awards. He doesnt score ridiculous amounts for me but he never has a bad game, average rating over 30 games of 7.88, I play him as a Complete Forward Support.

The drop seemed to happen when I had Giuseppe Rossi tutor him, not sure if thats what caused it as in the end he was "delighted" with how the tutoring went and during the tutoring were some of his biggest stat jumps but it dropped to 17 around then and hasnt moved since.

What's Rossi's Determination ?

• 2 weeks later...

This guy is awesome when he plays for me. Got him for 12,25m € and he has 23 goals out of 22 games for my squad. But why do I say "when he plays"? Because the fella is away for at least 5 weeks in season because he plays olympic games, u23 tournaments and also africa cups.

SI should implement a feature where I can threaten the Senegalese FA to keep him at my team and not send him away for these bogus tournaments.

Archived