FM10: Romélu Lukaku

tameeris

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hmmm, in that screenshot he is 19, 3 years older than he is at the start.

Are you sure he hasn't been edited in that screenshot?

Might be. But if he is like that as a 19 year old player, imagine his attributes when he is around 28!

Hmmm, in that screenshot he is 19, 3 years older than he is at the start.

Are you sure he hasn't been edited in that screenshot?

I haven't edited him in my game :thup:.

I would be glad to post his PA, however I don't have any genie scout or real-time editor for FM10.

Don't really see the point in posting a screenshot of a player that has been edited tbh...

I haven't edited him in my game :thup:.

I would be glad to post his PA, however I don't have any genuine scout or real-time editor for FM10.

Don't really see the point in posting a screenshot of a player that has been edited tbh...

Ahh no worries :) I didn't mean anything by it.

But as he gets that good at the age of 19 (3rd or 4th season) he looks to be an amazing prospect :)

His CA at the start of the game is too low. I'm from Belgium, and imo he's already one of the best strikers in Belgium.

He scored 8 goals in 12 matches, the last 5 games he scored every game.

And how many of that games were complete games? not too many...

if you would calculate his real play minutes in comparisation to his amount of goals, he would be one of the most efficient strikers of europe atm :)

And almost every goal or action of him shows how good he is going to get. i'm sure the ajax-fans remember his bicyclekick which lead to the goal of anderlecht in the europe league :D

He is a true phenomenon, i truely thank god we can watch this guy weekly grow from the start of his career at rsca. But we dont make illusions, we are well aware that he will be gone in a season or 2.

His dad stated yesterday they get big offers every day for him atm.

in game, i had him in my first game as anderlecht, real, chelsea, milan, bayern, juventus all wanted him, but i kept him and played him from the start. First season he scored 13 goals in the league already at age 16.

I'm now 3rd season and his stats are growing, its quite sick :)

Are we allowed to put youtube-videos up? then i will put up his goals irl in this thread :)

watch the second goal = his speed for a guy this big :)

the rest of his goals = scores with right, left, head and chips a goal too :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1C7WrZxhYY

this action from him i like the most, in europa league game against ajax few minutes before end of the game, he controls the ball that sweet on his chest to do a bicycle kick out of nothing which lead to the equaliser from legear :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SX-louZI-lM

Watch the next vid from 2 min 10, its his first playminutes in europe league ever, and he does a power run from his own half and gives the assist for the 2nd goal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DymQOcV-s-o&feature=related

He's really starting to progress well for me in my Wolves game.

Against Arsenal he came off the bench to put us 3-2 up. In the next match I started him because Milevskyi was injured, and he managed a goal and an assist against Man City.

This is at the very start of the third season, so things are looking good for Romelu :thup:

watch the second goal = his speed for a guy this big :)

the rest of his goals = scores with right, left, head and chips a goal too :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1C7WrZxhYY

this action from him i like the most, in europa league game against ajax few minutes before end of the game, he controls the ball that sweet on his chest to do a bicycle kick out of nothing which lead to the equaliser from legear :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SX-louZI-lM

Watch the next vid from 2 min 10, its his first playminutes in europe league ever, and he does a power run from his own half and gives the assist for the 2nd goal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DymQOcV-s-o&feature=related

Although I'm a big fan of him, lets keep this forum about FM. Okay. :thup:

Although I'm a big fan of him, lets keep this forum about FM. Okay. :thup:

yeah mate, i'm too enthousiast when it concerns him :D

OT: in my fulham save i got him halfway 2nd season, he was still at anderlecht:cool:.

I've given him sometimes 30 minutes to play, but let him train hard mostly.

3rd game in season 3, i had no other option then to play him as a lonely striker. Got 2 goals, 1 assist and got a 8,5 rating, and he is only 18 years old :)

Gonna give him his chance more this evening when i come home from work

• 3 weeks later...

If high composure u can teach him, Place shots. If good off the ball, Move into channels, if great speed, break offside trap.

There are mental attributes that backup these PPMS. And that show which ones will suit the player.

Romelu is already very well known since FM 2008, i always bought him to my Zurich team

and i did the same this time

only, FM have made his stats like twice better than last year

i got him for 1.8 Mill, and he score 19 goals out of 33 appearances, not bad for a 18 year old man

Madrid, Milan, Chelsea are all after him for more than 5M, of course, hands off is the only option i could think of, hehe

Romelu is already very well known since FM 2008, i always bought him to my Zurich team

and i did the same this time

only, FM have made his stats like twice better than last year

i got him for 1.8 Mill, and he score 19 goals out of 33 appearances, not bad for a 18 year old man

Madrid, Milan, Chelsea are all after him for more than 5M, of course, hands off is the only option i could think of, hehe

He wasn't in last years FM ;), so I doubt it that would have been in FM 2008

Btw, he scored his 9th goal IRL last night :D

yeah... have the media questioned his age yet? :D he plays like a footballer in his prime nevermind looking like he's in his late twenties! he's a monster!

surely he'll be going to a big european team soon?

just got him for my liverpool side.. and with torres , van nistelrooy and ronaldo to tutor him , he should become brilliant.

first two games, he's scored 4 .. nice

yeah... have the media questioned his age yet? :D he plays like a footballer in his prime nevermind looking like he's in his late twenties! he's a monster!

surely he'll be going to a big european team soon?

just got him for my liverpool side.. and with torres , van nistelrooy and ronaldo to tutor him , he should become brilliant.

first two games, he's scored 4 .. nice

yeah he is not born in africa, but in belgium, so his age is right :)

OT: he should do well at liverpool. When i finished my 3rd season with fulham, he played most of the games, and ended the season with 17 goals in the premier ship, and his stats improved much.

i've started season 4, and after 6 games i havent lost a game, and he scored 8 goals and 3 assists at age 19 xD

This is by far the biggest bargain in FM for me :)

You snatch him up for 2,2 mil euro (sometimes more, sometimes less) in beginning of the game, train him one year good, and you can start by giving him already his first games...

• 3 weeks later...
The progress Lukaku made in the last few months is incredible. Should be a -10 or have a fixed PA of at least 180 with the next data update. With a -9 he can also have a PA of 150 which is just not right.

Right on. His PA should be -10 for sure after the 3rd patch.

He is too young and playing regularly now,i hope he wont go anywhere any time soon,especially to chelsea

he is going to stay for a few more years irl at anderlecht :) this guy is not the type that feels like a big star because he scored some goals and have 1st team experience, he is real down to earth :)

But could it be that he is downgraded after the second patch. i have played one saved game after installing patch, and at 2020 he is still at anderlecht and doesnt look that good anymore as before :(

If he is downgraded, what were the researchers thinking? he has irl proven more last few months then before the game was in the shops

Archived