FM10: Romélu Lukaku

tameeris

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lolz txt spk omg rofl!!!??!!!

Lukaku has been average this season for me, suddenly hit a bit of form when I put him as a complete foward.

exactly same for me, was playing him as taget man...nothing....complete forward? BLAM! goals, i blame it on the fact he has great creativity

exactly same for me, was playing him as taget man...nothing....complete forward? BLAM! goals, i blame it on the fact he has great creativity

Hmm. Playing him as Target Man (Support) and he has 10 goals in 8 apps, and still only 16 years old. Currently being tutored by Eduardo. Hoping to get him as good as the screenie I posted from my last save...

For the people that asked here's a screenie of Lukaku's training:

11RomeluLukaku-2.png

I just designed it myself according to where I think areas he needs improving is, you can just tweak it here and there once you feel he is good enough in one area.

I had Shooting at "high" until he got to 20 finishing then I put it down 1 tab and increased 1 in a different area, think it was strength.

Yea he does abit :D ... It will go up has he grows and learns more about his role ... He's banged in 37 goals now in 29 games :p .... Barcelona, Real madrid, Inter milan already sniffing tho and he's loving the attention :(

Needs some serious work on Determination though :(

Yea he does abit :D ... It will go up has he grows and learns more about his role ... He's banged in 37 goals now in 29 games :p .... Barcelona, Real madrid, Inter milan already sniffing tho and he's loving the attention :(

No it won't, he'll need to be tutored by someone wuth high determination.

Mine has 19 determination. Was 20, after being tutored by Fonseca, but now being tutored by Villa who only has 19 :(

Yea he was being tutored by ameobi but lets face it .. Lukaku is better now that ameobi ever was lol :D .... I don't really care about his determination if he scores the amount of goals that he currently his, His first season he banged in loads aswell so he might be ok, If he starts to struggle i'll sign a ageing legend to help him

Yea he was being tutored by ameobi but lets face it .. Lukaku is better now that ameobi ever was lol :D .... I don't really care about his determination if he scores the amount of goals that he currently his, His first season he banged in loads aswell so he might be ok, If he starts to struggle i'll sign a ageing legend to help him

He'll never be half as great as he could be with a low determination. Determination is a key attribute.

Yea I know :D ... I'll see how he goes for now ... If he scores 40 goals a season tho constantly then Im not sure much improving will be needed but I'll see how he goes :D

He'll never be half as great as he could be with a low determination. Determination is a key attribute.

Looking at all my players' development, I'd say so, yes ;)

Check the Balotelli thread to see how he developed on the Developing WF schedule for me as further proof...

Will do :thup:

Starting using tugs in Pre season in the first season, hope this wont mess my players up when i switch.

Alrite lads.....first time on here. I've got some great advice from you guys on these threads. I bought Lukaku with Chelsea at the start of the season. I need advice on training him (what stats are best to work on) and what tutors have ppl used to get him to the absolute beast we see at age 20! What roles suit him and should he learn any prefered moves?

Cheers!

Alrite lads.....first time on here. I've got some great advice from you guys on these threads. I bought Lukaku with Chelsea at the start of the season. I need advice on training him (what stats are best to work on) and what tutors have ppl used to get him to the absolute beast we see at age 20! What roles suit him and should he learn any prefered moves?

Cheers!

I tutored him with Eduardo and David Villa, and he learned PPM's from them.

Sounds good, shame picture is too small to see his stats.

Personally I wonder why I seem to see so big deviations from his stat improvements in your games.

Also, nobody has seen to be able to increase his speed yet in this thread (including myself), anybody know why that is?

Yea I know :D ... I'll see how he goes for now ... If he scores 40 goals a season tho constantly then Im not sure much improving will be needed but I'll see how he goes :D

In what role do you use him?

My Lukaku has "shoots with power", learnt from being tutored by Rooney. He is still really young so his finishing and composure are only at about 17. Some of the shots he hits are unreal though. The keeper doesn't even move.

He hasn't had it for long though... will let you know on longer term results.

Cheers.

My Lukaku has "shoots with power", learnt from being tutored by Rooney. He is still really young so his finishing and composure are only at about 17. Some of the shots he hits are unreal though. The keeper doesn't even move.

He hasn't had it for long though... will let you know on longer term results.

Cheers.

I'd be very interested in your experience with this as the PPM war between power and place rages on without conclusion!

In the same backroom advice, they recommended that Vukcevic hug the line, now he's a natural CM/AMC, accomplished only on the left side. Maybe the ME will get better performances out of these PPM's but I dunno

The questions are,

Whats the benefit of Hugs lines and Shoots with power

I can understand these PPMs with mentally 'weak' players but these two guys are very smart.

Cheers!

Have Drogba tutor him. They're same type of player and he idolises Drogba in real life

Archived