FM10: Romélu Lukaku

tameeris

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

agree!! there is no one else that is as young and has much promise i mnea hes 16 and scored again last night and walked over genk! hes the top scorer in the jupiler league and hes 16!! hes being hyped up as one of the best ever, i didnt here of messi and ronaldo like this when there were 16 they wernt playing regualry and banging in the goals, and lukaku has had an internationaql call up to the senior squad!!

agree!! there is no one else that is as young and has much promise i mnea hes 16 and scored again last night and walked over genk! hes the top scorer in the jupiler league and hes 16!! hes being hyped up as one of the best ever, i didnt here of messi and ronaldo like this when there were 16 they wernt playing regualry and banging in the goals, and lukaku has had an internationaql call up to the senior squad!!

end of the day hes a -* so getting 190+ pa is gonna happen aint it no point moaning about it !!! i think he is gonna be awesome come on wenger buy him in real life and make me a happy chap !!!!! 40+ goals for me in 2nd season only in january im agreeing with jack by way hes gonna tear the leagues up !!

I think his current PA is fair enough, after all it does mean potential ability and this guy has the potential in the world. You can't sit here and say "oh, he should only be 170" or whatever, because you really have no idea how good he might become. He's pretty well accomplished for a 16 year old.

I agree with him being a -10, but I got a PA of

in my game, which I thought was unrealistic.

Sure, in the 70's or lower 80's, but not friggen

again.. your not meant to see his godamn potential people.... so whether its 199 or 180 makes no difference... dont check it and you'll never know... just like real life..

again.. your not meant to see his godamn potential people.... so whether its 199 or 180 makes no difference... dont check it and you'll never know... just like real life..

I think him being a -* is no secret to anyone. :rolleyes:

(I have seen that number unspoiled so many times in this thread I don't think it needs it anymore.)

I am glad I checked it and corrected it though. (It is now sitting at a nice

) I don't want any (non-regen) player becoming a behemoth as I don't see any such youngsters with that potential in real life.

What I mean is that I have seen pictures of Regens with upper 190 CA and their stats look abysimal! I don't think Lukaku or any other current player has the potential to deserve stats like those.

I think him being a -10 is no secret to anyone. :rolleyes:

(I have seen that number unspoiled so many times in this thread I don't think it needs it anymore.)

I am glad I checked it and corrected it though. (It is now sitting at a nice

) I don't want any (non-regen) player becoming a behemoth as I don't see any such youngsters with that potential in real life.

What I mean is that I have seen pictures of Regens with upper 190 CA and their stats look abysimal! I don't think Lukaku or any other current player has the potential to deserve stats like those.

You agree that with his -* potential, but you don't like your game giving him a [insert your pa here]... a little contradicting don't you think? Afterall it falls within the range.

He is only 16 irl so nobody really could guess how he will do in the future. If they scouts are seeing great potential in him and have decided to give him a -*, then perhaps one day he could become the best player in the world which his pa justifed, but we don't know that just yet... and thats why hes a -*, which your [insert pa here] falls within range. There are other -*s in this game I believe, they all could get over you know what. ;)

If you dislike their potential in game so much, just don't buy him nor other -*s!

I never checked the PA of him in my game, but I don't think its too low...

fm2010lukaku.jpg

One thing I don't like about him though, is that he could rarely finish a match...

fm2010lukaku.jpg

One thing I don't like about him though, is that he could rarely finish a match...

Looks awesome mate. :thup: What training schedule do you have him on? Was he tutored? What PPM's does he have and in which role and duty do you play him? And are his instructions tweaked?

Thank you very much. :D :D

There is a reason he don't have a fix PA. FM won't know what will happen to him in the future, who he will meet and the path he will take, hence his PA, depend on luck can be 170 to 200 which is totally realistic even in RL sense, he can "just" be one of the good strikers or one of the greatest judging from how he is playing right now.

There is a reason he don't have a fix PA. FM won't know what will happen to him in the future, who he will meet and the path he will take, hence his PA, depend on luck can be 170 to 200 which is totally realistic even in RL sense, he can "just" be one of the good strikers or one of the greatest judging from how he is playing right now.

spot on...

barring outside influences his footballing career will either be huge or superb...

he's already playing in a pro league as a first teamer in europe... at his age...

he can only improve from here.. and if he doesnt.. he's still good enough for top leagues and teams at this point

-* is perfect

Looks awesome mate. :thup: What training schedule do you have him on? Was he tutored? What PPM's does he have and in which role and duty do you play him? And are his instructions tweaked?

Thank you very much. :D :D

I have him on tugs, didnt get him ntil 2nd season and got him tutored by milevyski. Now aguero... His attributes just dropped a little whille determination got to 20... He has move into channel, shoot with power and lob keeper. I play himas an attack target man to head.

I have him on tugs, didnt get him ntil 2nd season and got him tutored by milevyski. Now aguero... His attributes just dropped a little whille determination got to 20... He has move into channel, shoot with power and lob keeper. I play himas an attack target man to head.

Thanky you very much mate. :thup:

Cheers and KUTGW. :thup:

arghh he can't hit a barn door in my celtic game. i'm using mr houghs 10.3 tactics and i don't have clue what to do with him. going to try a new role as complete forward in my next game agaisnt stirling albion he really should score in this game.

i just like how big he looks in the match engine

arghh he can't hit a barn door in my celtic game. i'm using mr houghs 10.3 tactics and i don't have clue what to do with him. going to try a new role as complete forward in my next game agaisnt stirling albion he really should score in this game.

i just like how big he looks in the match engine

10.3 wizard or classic? i use the classic version and lukaku in the midle score a lot

10.3 wizard or classic? i use the classic version and lukaku in the midle score a lot

wizard, i don't like classic tactics. ive been playin him on the right he's finaly scored his first goal. gona leave him on the right for the moment but might move him back to the middle. i'm not sure if he's my best striker but getting the best out of him is most important.

He has more potential compared with Drogba. When Drogba was 16 he played at some small club. But you can never predict the future(Addu). So is a good number. He can be the best ever and there is a slight possibility (idiot coach, no progress or injuries) that can stop him. I'm from Belgium myself and I can say that he has a great mentality.

Didier Drogba Born Abidjan, 11-03-1978)

1999/00 Le Mans France Ligue 2 30 6

2000/01 Le Mans France Ligue 2 11 0

2001/02 Le Mans France Ligue 2 21 5

2001/02 Guingamp France Ligue 1 11 3

Support or Attack? Did you tweak his instructions?

Thanks mate. :thup:

P.S. Does he have any PPM's? If he does, which ones does he have?

One more thing, if he has striker partner, what's his role and duty, and are his instructions tweaked?

Thank you in advance.

Cheers.

Any answer on this ronaldo1987?

Thanks.

tutoring really depends on the personality he has on your save. he has a spirited personality on my save, and doesnt want to learn anything from Rooney who is determined. anyone else got different personality for him?

Just getting into my first game on 10.3 with Liverpool and had to pay 7.5 up front with another 15 over 48 months they wouldnt even accept a straight up bid of 15m. But he has just scored twice in his debut in the first game of the season :D

Just getting into my first game on 10.3 with Liverpool and had to pay 7.5 up front with another 15 over 48 months they wouldnt even accept a straight up bid of 15m. But he has just scored twice in his debut in the first game of the season :D

In the first transfer window? I've never heard of anyone paying more than £10m at the start of the game... FM can be so random!

tutoring really depends on the personality he has on your save. he has a spirited personality on my save, and doesnt want to learn anything from Rooney who is determined. anyone else got different personality for him?

Light-hearted in my game. BTW, what does it mean? English is not my native...

Light-hearted in my game. BTW, what does it mean? English is not my native...

I'll hazard a guess but i'm assuming he may take criticism/praise more heavily and is more likely to be deeply upset/ very happy at the criticism or praise ?

I'll hazard a guess but i'm assuming he may take criticism/praise more heavily and is more likely to be deeply upset/ very happy at the criticism or praise ?

Now I get it. :thup:

Thanks for the explination mate.

@ SpooneyDM: Damn he is good! May I ask in which role and duty you play him? Did you tweak his instructions and what PPM's does he have?

Also what training schedules do you have hinm on?

I know, I know a lot of questions a I ask, but I'm desperate for him to turn good in my save.

Thanks in advance.

Archived