FM Genie Scout 2010

Stamatis

FM Genie Scout 10 out soon

Exclusive announcement

Since fmscout.com is the official homepage of Genie Scout, people were asking if there will be a version released to be compatible with FM 2010. We contacted Eugene and we have some great exclusive news to announce.

FM Genie Scout 2010 will actually be released!

Visit FMScout.com for estimated release date and a promotional screenshot.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update 10 Nov 2009

FM Genie Scout 10 revealed

The wait is finally over! FM Genie Scout 10 is here! The popular, one and only savegame compatible scout utility returns for Football Manager 2010. As promised, we are exclusively releasing the most anticipated utility for FM 2010. Find it on FMScout.com.

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, i allways loved Genie!! The only problem it had was allways the late releases, but this time looks like its going to be sooner than usual...

Anyways Ruci's FMArte is also great! So Im anticipating a real good "duel" between these two :D

Personally, I find FMRTE's interface bad. You open the program and you are all confused and nothing makes you wanna click anywhere... I don't think there will be any kind of "duel" between these two. Genie has a certain high quality that gives him an easy win anyway.

Ruci has a long way to go to challenge Genie and to be honest Ingame FMScout even. I've seen early screenshots of Ingame FMScout 10 and I can assure you its interface is great. Watch out for FM10SX too, though it will be for Mac users only! Maybe those two could challenge Genie's interface...

Wow, i allways loved Genie!! The only problem it had was allways the late releases, but this time looks like its going to be sooner than usual...

Anyways Ruci's FMArte is also great! So Im anticipating a real good "duel" between these two :D

FMARTE and Genie Scout are by far the most popular Tools for researching player attributes and the like, thats why there will be a duel... in a good sense of course. Personally i also allways used Genie, even bought one time... but i have to give it up to Ruci's hard work as well! At least, Ruci has never left me wondering if his Editor is on time or not... its allways there!

FMARTE and Genie Scout are by far the most popular Tools for researching player attributes and the like, thats why there will be a duel... in a good sense of course. Personally i also allways used Genie, even bought one time... but i have to give it up to Ruci's hard work as well! At least, Ruci has never left me wondering if his Editor is on time or not... its allways there!

Where do I find this FMArte?

@ACJMY2K: search around pls

@mike_cheung: The mini scout doesn't work for me either and I think many have the same problem.

But you could try FMArte because it has everything in 1, also the scout option! The only bad thing is this is in-game editor not like Genie.

Personally I use Genie to scout... Its just much faster and more reliable. FMRTE is good for editing players and such though which is nice sometimes, but honestly I cannot use the search/shortlist function in this as its just so slow, even with 200 or so players.

I'm not trying to hate on Ruci and FMRTE its just not the greatest search utility.

Excellent news, although I aint visiting your site just to see a screenshot. Thats blackmail.

It isn't his site, FMscout is a FM fansite with all the scouts available. But when last year genie dropped his scout they convince him to continue.

Excellent news, although I aint visiting your site just to see a screenshot. Thats blackmail.

You need to update your definition of blackmail. The website is a click away, the program itself is free. At least be a tiny bit grateful that people are putting their own time into making your gaming easier, all for no profit.

You need to update your definition of blackmail. The website is a click away, the program itself is free. At least be a tiny bit grateful that people are putting their own time into making your gaming easier, all for no profit.

Not sure I agree with that one, I remember last year he held off releasing the scout until he had squeezed as many donations as he could out of everyone.

fmrte requires .net framework and doesn't work for everyone because of that... also, some of us just don't want to install an editor so we don't get tempted to cheat. Although, I guess technically using a scout is cheating as well, but it's something I can live with, unlike editing finances or giving super stats to players. ;)

Archived