For me this sums up the transfer system

He always get sold cheap because he is an angry little idiot in FM not sure what he is like in real life. On my game he was transfer listed for 2 seasons before moving to Hull City and within 6 months had instructed his agent to look for a more suitable club.

We know and dont need another thread on it!!! :mad:

I think a good idea would be for SI to post a list of all the bugs that they have properly acknowledged and are fixing - then maybe we might not get so many repeat threads of stuff happening in various saves with the 'this needs to be fixed' line

Would be good for SI as well as they wouldn't have to keep looking at the same old bugs being reported over and over.

Of course, if this list already exists then can someone point me in it's direction?

I think a good idea would be for SI to post a list of all the bugs that they have properly acknowledged and are fixing - then maybe we might not get so many repeat threads of stuff happening in various saves with the 'this needs to be fixed' line

Would be good for SI as well as they wouldn't have to keep looking at the same old bugs being reported over and over.

Of course, if this list already exists then can someone point me in it's direction?

Exactly.

Asked for this the other day, got completely ignored xD

It'd just be plain sense to have an "Acknowledged Issues" thread!

Exactly.

Asked for this the other day, got completely ignored xD

It'd just be plain sense to have an "Acknowledged Issues" thread!

Just wait a few minutes...someone will come in saying that SI are too busy working on fixing the bug even second of the day and they dont have time for such nonsense :rolleyes:

This sums it up for me:

ScreenShot007-1.gif

I know we are beating a dead horse BUT how long do we have to beat it for before SI will fix the problem. Their main business is creating ootball Manager simulations, and for most of us the most entertaining part is buying and selling players. When that module is completely BROKEN you would think SI would go to defcon 5 level and get the thing fixed.

Until they fix this issue the game is completely pointless to play. I feel as though I am cheating when I sign these players.

This sums it up for me:

I know we are beating a dead horse BUT how long do we have to beat it for before SI will fix the problem. Their main business is creating ootball Manager simulations, and for most of us the most entertaining part is buying and selling players. When that module is completely BROKEN you would think SI would go to defcon 5 level and get the thing fixed.

Until they fix this issue the game is completely pointless to play. I feel as though I am cheating when I sign these players.

they said they are looking at for the 11.2 patch. be patient

Sorry my point was that it looks as though there is a new element to the transfer bug as if the chairman at the Richest Club in England believes £6.5m is too good to turn down then there is a problem there as well. Im just frustrated as everytime I have started to get into the game something mad happens, either in players losing contracts ( SI have admitted this problem ) , managers contracts being reset or this frustrating transfer bug

Sorry my point was that it looks as though there is a new element to the transfer bug as if the chairman at the Richest Club in England believes £6.5m is too good to turn down then there is a problem there as well. Im just frustrated as everytime I have started to get into the game something mad happens, either in players losing contracts ( SI have admitted this problem ) , managers contracts being reset or this frustrating transfer bug

If that was really your concern/reason for opening this thread do you not think another thread title may have been more relevant. I don't know, something like :'chairman transfer bug' or 'another transfer bug' As it is your current title would lead anyone to believe you are not showing anything new.

Yeah fair enough, as I say just frustrated with it, should have had different title

We are all frustrated mate. SI are working on it. They'll fix it. Whether thats with patch 2 or 3 who knows. But it'll get fixed. The rights/wrongs of that scenario are best left debated elsewhere.

Could have signed Ronaldo for £35m and Ramos for £9,5 with Liverpool. Decided not to because I wouldnt have enjoyed the game if I did so.

There are many examples of big players on the transferlist but I decide not to take advantage of this. not because I consider it "cheating" or anything like this, just because I dont find it fun.

takes the fun out of it. if you base this years fm on its current situation its the worst football managment game ive ever ever played. so bugged i feel like im playing something that might harm my computer because its that un trustworthy with amount of bugs. ive taken my time to give my opinion on it now i know after yet another crash dumps on top of about 25 bugs that makes the game unplayable for me. they SHOULD release a hot fix for the extreme bugs this transfer one being one of about 5

Aye this happens often apparently, not only is it amazing it still exists 3 weeks after the game is released and 2 patches later but the fact it made it as far as this without anyone noticing, now I wonder how long it takes before SI pull the finger out and fix it. I don't even play FM2011, it runs like **** and has so many bugs I'm waiting for them to fix the game, as I said the game should've been fixed before it was released.

takes the fun out of it. if you base this years fm on its current situation its the worst football managment game ive ever ever played. so bugged i feel like im playing something that might harm my computer because its that un trustworthy with amount of bugs. ive taken my time to give my opinion on it now i know after yet another crash dumps on top of about 25 bugs that makes the game unplayable for me. they SHOULD release a hot fix for the extreme bugs this transfer one being one of about 5

Talk about over reacting !!! my word :confused::rolleyes:

I've uninstalled fm11. It's clearly the most bugged game out of all the FM versions. I just can't enjoy this version, but good luck to the people that persist with it. That's bravery!

Glad Im not the only one who cant stand it, perhaps this is linked with loads of players getting unhappy hence why they are offered so cheaply.

Weve gone from the ai wanting £100m for every international to now only wanting £6m!

We know and dont need another thread on it!!! :mad:

get over yourself....the op is entitled to post this if he wishes.....however you dont have to read it

its a major bug there are so many it is untrue the transfer system makes the game a joke .............playing fm10 wont use 11 until new year when another 2 patches come out !!!!

get over yourself....the op is entitled to post this if he wishes.....however you dont have to read it

its a major bug there are so many it is untrue the transfer system makes the game a joke .............playing fm10 wont use 11 until new year when another 2 patches come out !!!!

You get over yourself do we really need a new thread everyday about samething

crying aint going to fix it any quicker, and dont play it i wont lose any sleep over that

its funny there thousands of us 3-4 seasons in who are't seeing these sold called crazy transfers but because you are everyone should stand to attention

with this crap every main club was offered this 17 year old young gun for 3.7m, he was valued at 1.7m his attributes were amazing for a 17 year old, he is a DC/DMC so I used him as a DC and moved on my main dc for 20m to Barcelona. So thankgod finally I managed to sell a player for a decent amount. Wish I had stars aged 20-26 offered to me for under 10m :(

if we are all getting great players on the cheap why are we chucking hissy fits over it ? wouldn't this make your saved game easier ? don't we all want to win things on FM2011 ? I know its not realistic but atleast the game is making it easier for you

You get over yourself do we really need a new thread everyday about samething

crying aint going to fix it any quicker, and dont play it i wont lose any sleep over that

its funny there thousands of us 3-4 seasons in who are't seeing these sold called crazy transfers but because you are everyone should stand to attention

I cannot understand the last line do you mean so called crazy transfers?? is it text speak

If it does not effect you why are you trolling these threads looking to argue, the transfer system is a mess no one can defend it . I am not crying about it just being honest there are some fan boys here who have their heads buried in the sand, I am happy enough playing FM10......................said months ago I dont know why I was pre ordering the game it will take 3 patches before its playable

I cannot understand the last line do you mean so called crazy transfers?? is it text speak

If it does not effect you why are you trolling these threads looking to argue, the transfer system is a mess no one can defend it . I am not crying about it just being honest there are some fan boys here who have their heads buried in the sand, I am happy enough playing FM10......................said months ago I dont know why I was pre ordering the game it will take 3 patches before its playable

The 3rd line makes perfect sense not my fault you cant read is it gump

your the 1 trolling acting like everyone should stand up and listen to you,if your not playing fm11 why you rattling on about it ??

Ah the good old fan boy quote sums you up !!

And like i say if the transfer system that bad why are't we all seeing it im not going to criticize something that's not causing me a problem am i

if we are all getting great players on the cheap why are we chucking hissy fits over it ? wouldn't this make your saved game easier ? don't we all want to win things on FM2011 ? I know its not realistic but atleast the game is making it easier for you

I think the point has gone over your head!! what is the point in playing the game if it is easy its supposed to be realistic and challenging,the transfer system was fine before in previous versions

the transfer system/and several other bugs in FM11 is shockingly bad surely it could/should have been picked up by the testers

I've uninstalled fm11. It's clearly the most bugged game out of all the FM versions. I just can't enjoy this version, but good luck to the people that persist with it. That's bravery!

I actually uninstalled, as well. Yesterday evening. Once it's sorted, I'll redownload it off steam.

The 3rd line makes perfect sense not my fault you cant read is it gump

your the 1 trolling acting like everyone should stand up and listen to you,if your not playing fm11 why you rattling on about it ??

Ah the good old fan boy quote sums you up !!

And like i say if the transfer system that bad why are't we all seeing it im not going to criticize something that's not causing me a problem am i

what a cutting insult GUMP we are in the midst of an intellectual genius who will surely join the pantheons of the greats move over Twain Wilde Churchill......theres's a new boy in town

I hate to say this but the bugs in this FM are a joke. And i thought I was a fanboy. I just don't understand how the transfer system bugs can be missed. It is there for everyone to see.

have you been able to sell players I gave up when I offered Carrick/Park/Owen/Brown/Nani/Berba all for £0.........................and got no bids

have you been able to sell players I gave up when I offered Carrick/Park/Owen/Brown/Nani/Berba all for £0.........................and got no bids

Nope, can't sell players either, even for reasonable prices.

It's funny cos in FM10 it was buggy in the way that you could offer rubbish players and good clubs would try to buy them, now you try to sell good players and no clubs want them!

what a cutting insult GUMP we are in the midst of an intellectual genius who will surely join the pantheons of the greats move over Twain Wilde Churchill......there's a new boy in town

Was't so much an insult but when there's people like you on these forums who think they know everything about everything and think there word is how it is and everyone else is wrong

well i feel the need to speak up maybe SI should employ you seem as your a genius and a know it all ?

For some reason this bug seems to have more of an effect if you are playing in the top level leagues.

I am playing in lower leagues and have seen very little of this problem, and I think some others have observed the same thing.

This is why some people have not seen it and others have had their game destroyed by it.

I know eventually I will make it to a top level league so I want this fixed as bad as anyone else even though it is not troubling me immediately.

I think the point has gone over your head!! what is the point in playing the game if it is easy its supposed to be realistic and challenging,the transfer system was fine before in previous versions

the transfer system/and several other bugs in FM11 is shockingly bad surely it could/should have been picked up by the testers

Don't get me wrong, I want the transfer system fixed as much as the fella next to me and the fella next to you. I'm just saying the way it is right now would make your saved game easier for the time being

Was't so much an insult but when there's people like you on these forums who think they know everything about everything and think there word is how it is and everyone else is wrong

well i feel the need to speak up maybe SI should employ you seem as your a genius and a know it all ?

now now WALLY(good name choice ) perhaps you should calm down AND IF THESE POSTS ANNOY YOU KEEP AWAY AND DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT READ THEM.

I am so glad that you have not been effected by this bug which seems to be causing so many to give up on the game ( a game which I love and have advocated from day one as a fantastic achievement in this type of genre and one which SI should be proud )

no one likes a moaner for sure but the OP is spot on these bugs are unacceptable and should have been addressed before release

Archived