Whats your longest ...

I started with Lusitano de Evora in Portugal Second Division South in June 2010, it is now August 2032 and the club is still trucking onwards now with three CL titles and 2 runner-ups. A great career as I now turn the club into a youth haven.

how do you turn a club into a youth haven? im plodding along with crewe in2017 after winning last seasons premiership. but really need to improve my youths coming through any tips?

improve youth facilities maybe? :thup: can't say iv'e ever had an amazing youth system , allways being blackpool ..

thought there might be more tips iv'e already got good facilities and a youth academy but thought i'd have some half decent prospect's come through by now.

I've had to go back to that job thing that keeps getting in the way of my FM game :(

Tooting & Mitcham, season 2077/78, 24670 days with the same club :cool:

Very impressive. :thup:

Mine is 3531 days and counting with Bournemouth. :D

My shortest time with a club, is 212 days with Mansfield on the same save.

thought there might be more tips iv'e already got good facilities and a youth academy but thought i'd have some half decent prospect's come through by now.
how do you turn a club into a youth haven? im plodding along with crewe in2017 after winning last seasons premiership. but really need to improve my youths coming through any tips?

Well I am actually cheating, now that I have plenty of money (20M is a lot in Portugal), I am buying in players at 16 (Do a search for all players 16 & Under) who are listed as potential to be almost the same as my seniors and then starting to use them sooner rather than later, I only have one player over 25 left in my senior squad as I have sold off the rest whenever I get an offer. I haven't found a way to improve my youth that come through, though if you are targeting a certain position then fill your Youth side with players in all the other positions and remove the position you would like as this brings in more players for that position.

Archived