Biggest Stadium

What's the biggest stadium anyone's had and what's the biggest possible?

Someone on another website I go on had a Stadium at Dortmund with a 106k capacity. Anyone had bigger? If so, who with and how long did it take to get it?

This is the biggest I've seen built.

2zxtfg7.jpg

I'm still peeved about it, as I was at Liverpool for 8 years, winning everything in sight, and was clearly the best manager they'd ever had, but they refused to build a new stadium, even though we had over 800million in the bank at one stage. I then left as a legend(contract expired), their new manager took over, and within 2 years, after winning a few things, they built a stadium and named it after him. I was outraged, so I went into FMRTE and altered the name, as if they were naming it after their greatest ever manager, that was clearly me.

I've got bored of that game, but plan on going back to it at some point. On it I'm at Spurs, in 2033, and have overtaken Liverpool as the big cheese in the world, so they know what they're missing. If only they were willing to build me a stadium, they'd still be winning things. But instead they're not, and they're spending stupid amounts of money on players, such as 96 million quid for a striker, who wasn't even the best. Hardly prolific either.

I then left as a legend(contract expired), their new manager took over, and within 2 years, after winning a few things, they built a stadium and named it after him. I was outraged, so I went into FMRTE and altered the name, as if they were naming it after their greatest ever manager, that was clearly me..

Hahahahah, funniest thing I've ever seen on this forum... and greatest ever reason for using FMRTE!!!

I can Kind of sympathize with Chalky's situation however My Hyde United team have just announced that they are building a new stadium with a mere capacity of 16,000, Even though i have got them back to back promotions from BSN to the Premiership, And they have named it after Gareth Seddon, a Nobody who used to play for them in the BSN and did average fr them at best, Infact i have not even managed to be considered as favoured personnel, Regardless of the 5 promotions i have led them to.

That's quality. It does seem silly, sometimes the board won't build a new stadium even though it's plainly needed. Apparently a new option on FM11 is to ask the board to build a new stadium directly, rather than ask them to expand numerous times when you know it can't be done until the board realise they need a new one, so hopefully that will rectify it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estadio_Azteca

Holds 105k I managed America(MEX) on FM and you fill out the stadium for important home games. Never managed to get a stadium built up to that much though my Sunderland ground holds 68k hopefully if I keep winning they will build a new one sometime in the future but I am guessing it will take a long long time.

How do you guys get granted a new stadium with Manchester United? All I get is a message saying "the council will never grant permission to expand the stadium", and my board never suggest building a new stadium.... Is there a certain amount of time you have to wait before they will build an entirely new stadium?

How do you guys get granted a new stadium with Manchester United? All I get is a message saying "the council will never grant permission to expand the stadium", and my board never suggest building a new stadium.... Is there a certain amount of time you have to wait before they will build an entirely new stadium?

If you start to actually win something and if you bring success to the club, eventually you will notice an increase in attendance numbers. And...if you keep packing the stadium...eventually they will build a new one.

If you keep getting that message is because your attendances aren't high enough to justify the construction of a new stadium.

If you start to actually win something and if you bring success to the club, eventually you will notice an increase in attendance numbers. And...if you keep packing the stadium...eventually they will build a new one.

If you keep getting that message is because your attendances aren't high enough to justify the construction of a new stadium.

My attendance is 100,000 every single week after stadium expansions... and I win everything. (in 9 seasons... 9 Premier Leagues, 6 Champions Leagues, 6 FA Cups)

Now I only get the message that no further expansions are allowed.. so my above question still stands.

My attendance is 100,000 every single week after stadium expansions... and I win everything. (in 9 seasons... 9 Premier Leagues, 6 Champions Leagues, 6 FA Cups)

Now I only get the message that no further expansions are allowed.. so my above question still stands.

what's your stadium capacity?

there's your answer. But it's not just that. My stadium was built in 2030! By that time I had won 20 premier leagues, 17 in a row.

Not really.. considering I get 100,000 for most matches, and the only time I get less is because of a defiiciancy in my opponents fan base, like in a cup game.

I think maybe I just have to wait as long as you did :)

Not really.. considering I get 100,000 for most matches, and the only time I get less is because of a defiiciancy in my opponents fan base, like in a cup game.

I think maybe I just have to wait as long as you did :)

I'd like a new stadium too and I don't think I'm ever gonna get it. 26 years have gone by since 2030:(

And as it exists in real life, therefore it exists in the game.

Seriously?

Look at his original question. He clearly isn't asking what the biggest stadium in the game or in the world is.. he is clearly asking what is the biggest stadium that a user has had.

This makes any info about the Azteca, or the Maracana or anything else, meaningless. He doesn't want to know the biggest in the game, he wants to know the biggest one of us has had!

^ Woah, a bit of common sense. (not so common anymore though is it...)

We must rectify the situation.

Burn the heathan!

Anywho, on topic...ish.

Got my own stadium built, in 2018 for mansfeild after back to back promotions to prem (I lie, I spent one extra year in championship)

Strange though, couldnt expand passed the 40,000 we were on. So they built me a new one... with my name on it! Wooot!

New Capacity = 32,000..

WTF?

Champions of England, Europe and the world club champs... Stadium wont be finished for another year, which will prob (hopefully) be another year of domination... and at the end of it I can look forward to a capacity drop of 8,000, and then wait another year for them to expand! Seriously, its been hard enough of the pathetic budget ive scrapped by with. Sheesh.

Anywho, doesnt the PL have a rule of minumum stadium size? I think FM needs to take note of this. I know they wont put the rule in as it "limits the players career by something out of thier control". But at the least you should be able to rent a stadium or summit like that... I mean first season in the PL and my stadium only held 16,000. and due to my lack of funds they were only expanding it by the most pathetic amounts...

To me, there is nobody arguing here except for Nobby... who has got it completely wrong yet is being quite rude about it.

How many people does he need to tell him he has got it wrong. His manner and tone are pretty rude, and he is arguing something to the hilt.. for no reason..

As previous people have said, if he wanted to know the biggest stadium in the world, we have google for that.

The only one being pedantic here is Nobby, because he can't quite grasp the simple concept that, even without explicitly specifying what he was referring to, the OP is still clearly asking what kind of stadium any one of us has had. It is clear and simple... the only one here who thinks he is asking to know what the biggest stadium IRL is, is Nobby.

Won 3 Prems in a Row, 2 league cups, 1 cupwinners and 1 beaten finalist in champs league with QPR. And now we have the Ledley Arena. Named after Joe Ledley who never even played under me. (I took over in 2021 after winning stuff with Forest and Pool). From a paltry 19000 capacity stadium to a massive....24000. Thats the only one I can remember getting built for me. lol.

I've just chosen to manage North Korea. Therefore I have the biggest stadium.

Are you high? Just leave it Nobby and then pointless arguements through computer screens don't happen.

And I have never ever had an expansion, never done good enough for long enough.

Archived