FAO FM Players with girlfriends

came up with a great way to stop your other half moaning at you playing FM. Pick your selected country's you prefer then ask her to pick your team. With All Scottish leagues, all french, all german, all spanish, all italian and all english leagues selected my richard the third now feels involved in my game.

the plus side instead of moaning at me for playing she now feels involved, is asking me how im getting on and wishing me luck.

the downside, out of all the options available she has gone and chosen none other that the mighty Rotherham...........

wish me luck. :thup:

My gf once asked me to show her my players. She wanted to see if there's any cute one in my team. So she picked the cutest one of my team by her opinion and then checked regularly how did he play, has he scored goals, was worried if her guy got injured etc.

My gf once asked me to show her my players. She wanted to see if there's any cute one in my team. So she picked the cutest one of my team by her opinion and then checked regularly how did he play, has he scored goals, was worried if her guy got injured etc.

Please tell me it was an early season and she wasn't finding a facegen cute. :p

Why would you talk to your girlfriend about FM in the first place! :p

Sympathy sex/Reward sex.

Secenario 1 - "I just lost in the WC Final to Honduras" :(

Scenario 2 - "I just won the league scoring 122 goals from corners" :D

Pahaha... as if :rolleyes:

basically easy way to sort this out is do what i did, 'i told her before i started seeing the gf and told her that i love footy, watching it, playing it and the same with footy manager. and that she needs to accept that before we get together, so now if im on footy manager she just goes on facebook or watches telly. result lol. P.S 2 laptops are handy lol.

Or buy them Sims 3 for their computers ;)

Now we play side by side ;):p

This. Works so well, with the added bonus that she doesn't tell me all about her game on the sims unless she wants to hear about my latest FMing exploits.

I gave the missus my copy of fm2005 cos she doesnt have much to do now we've moved away from each other and after my bragging to her about fm exploits she wanted to see what all the fuss was about.

she "doesn't get it"

:(

I would never talk to my GF about FM. I get to play it, when she does her college work and sometimes if she has a bath or something i try to get a sneaky match in lol She finds it amusing to watch me play it because i get quite animated sometimes swearing and shouting and stuff lol

My husband doesn't play FM. He plays golf!

Hitting a little ball down a little hole with a stick then taking it out and hitting it into another little hole with a stick......

Dunno what he sees in it :rolleyes:!

My husband doesn't play FM. He plays golf!

Hitting a little ball down a little hole with a stick then taking it out and hitting it into another little hole with a stick......

Dunno what he sees in it :rolleyes:!

Who doesn't knows that you're a girl, might think of you as gay because of that 'husband'. :p :p

Who doesn't knows that you're a girl, might think of you as gay because of that 'husband'. :p :p

I dunno why anyone should think that. Not everyone playing FM is male!

Some of us females do actually understand the offside rule :D!

i play it every night once i've dropped her off home, get a couple of hours in, and then at the weekend get up bout 12 then play for a few hours before seeing her. When she has a go at me for playing it soo much i said it's a great investment, all the ps3 games i pay £40 for and then complete in a week to a month and then the fm games, 30 days worth of playing time. then she gives up on it lol.

I dunno why anyone should think that. Not everyone playing FM is male!

Some of us females do actually understand the offside rule :D!

I was joking actually. Sorry if haven't understood it.

Though your last sentence made me laugh. :D

Amusingly, I am a girl and my bf thinks that FM is rubbish. Little does he know it does more for me than he does...

although i lol'd, thats just harsh! give him some feedback. 'where's the passion lads?', 'you are an embarrassment', and 'not good enough' are not acceptable...

sometimes my girlfriend is accepting and sometimes she becomes jealous of it. luckily for me, i live 50 miles away in leeds monday to friday (termtime)!

Archived