Best view in 3D?

Which is the best 3D view for studying tactics?  

136 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best 3D view for studying tactics?

i use the zoomed out vertical scrolling, cant remember its name, i find it very useful for seeing an all over view of of the pitch, my players, the positions they are taking up and where the opposition might be trying to take an advantage of anything with in my tactics, and where i might be able to get the upper hand.

as Dafuge says 2D is probably the best but now the 3D views are here i just cannot go back to looking at the 2D image unless i want to see look at very close off-side calls.

Cheers lads. I normally use main stand but speaking to many of my friends they seem to think elevated is the best view because you can see more of the pitch. Any chance this thread could be put in a poll as I am interested in reading other people's opinions.

Cheers lads. I normally use main stand but speaking to many of my friends they seem to think elevated is the best view because you can see more of the pitch. Any chance this thread could be put in a poll as I am interested in reading other people's opinions.

Do you want the two 2D options included, or the just 3D views?

I originally tried touchline, but didn't like it as I couldn't see the pitch all the way to the other side, so had no idea if I had players over there, so now I use the side line view.

Edit: Admittidly, the viewing issues I have on the touchline view only occur on a few occasions, but I prefer to have one view and leave the view alone!

how you organize your match statistics during game using classic view !? I normaly use TV view, and using my players ratings, motivation, match stats and assistant feedback panels... So I can't imagine how are you playing without looking to these 5 things at a same time..

how you organize your match statistics during game using classic view !? I normaly use TV view, and using my players ratings, motivation, match stats and assistant feedback panels... So I can't imagine how are you playing without looking to these 5 things at a same time..

Player motivation, ratings and condition are all on the Stats/Player Ratings page which is displayed between the highlights. There is also the split view which lets you choose what you want to be displayed. I usually check match stats only at half time and personally, aside from pre-match comments which is useful for team talks, I find assistant feedback to be useless.

Archived