Are SI ever going to fix this? Or will the head in sand approach continue?

Yeh I dont see it either........ what is the bug?

erm... internationals on match day? Still waiting for someone to say that it happened in real life in 1964 so it can't be a bug.

Won 3-1 anyway :cool: Villa had one player on international duty.

Spain, Germany, France, Argentina, Portugal.

Then yes, that looks like a bad fixture allocation system. (My question was just to rule out the possibility of their all being on duty for African countries, which is plausible during an English league season.)

I don't think it's a bug. I think it is more due to having no FIFA international match days so matches can be set up whenever. this happens all the time in Asia because they schedule matches outside the FIFA match days.

Then yes, that looks like a bad fixture allocation system. (My question was just to rule out the possibility of their all being on duty for African countries, which is plausible during an English league season.)

How could Reina, Sagna, Clichy, Mascherano, Messi, Fleck, Fabregas and Torres be africans?

Ive heard about this and it does seem to need to be fixed however, it does seem to take international players from other teams as well so they are all crippled:rolleyes: Maybe become manager (if you have good rep) of the country who most of your players play for then dont call them up it it clashes with your teams game.

Ive heard about this and it does seem to need to be fixed however, it does seem to take international players from other teams as well so they are all crippled:rolleyes: Maybe become manager (if you have good rep) of the country who most of your players play for then dont call them up it it clashes with your teams game.

They only had one player called up :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I think this bug mainly copmes up for FA cup finals or plyoff finals games (as there's normally an International window then). the normal league fixture tends to avoid the International games mostly.

The problem then is that you cannot request a player sit out the International because it isn't a friendly. Whereas IRL, players can be given a leniency (ie. There was an Australian player last week who was allowed to sit out the dead rubber Japan qualifier because his club was in a play off game.)

well the moral of the story ? just like in real life, have heaps of players at your club that can be used at times like this. No club in World Football has a really small list anymore. Look at Aston Villa, they crumbled int he 2nd half of the season due to having a small list. You should always have 2 players that can play in each position so at times like this, the backups can just come right in and help you out.

Archived