FM2010 idea? Attendance graph

As the title suggests really, would it be possible to have a graph similar to the league position one where you could chart your attendances game by game? Just wondered really as im currently trying to take a BSN team uo the leagues and noticed my average attendance was creeping up. I just wanted to see if there was a particular spike or whether the growth was gradual over time.

Anybody like this idea?

As the title suggests really, would it be possible to have a graph similar to the league position one where you could chart your attendances game by game? Just wondered really as im currently trying to take a BSN team uo the leagues and noticed my average attendance was creeping up. I just wanted to see if there was a particular spike or whether the growth was gradual over time.

Anybody like this idea?

Nice idea :thup:

As soon as I've seen this thread, I've liked the idea, I mean it shouldn't be that hard to implement with the wealth of knowledge of the designers. Would help you recognise wether the crowd just turns up for the big games or if you have a large hard core following.

Very good idea. It seems almost silly it hasn't been thought of before. Well done Op :)

I think it would be easier to implement into the game than some ideas being thrown around. Hopefully we'll see this as well as away attendance

Very much like this idea. Gives a good indication of fan happiness and what sort of fan-base you have at that moment. Would also be interesting to see how it changes over the season, especially if you can put more than one season into the graph, (like in the league position graph).

Very much like this idea. Gives a good indication of fan happiness and what sort of fan-base you have at that moment. Would also be interesting to see how it changes over the season, especially if you can put more than one season into the graph, (like in the league position graph).

Yeah i thought about that, it would be a nice measure of confidence.

Good idea. It needs to be a very much long term thing though, at least 10 years worth of data, rather than the one year that most of the graphs in the game are currently.

Good idea. It needs to be a very much long term thing though, at least 10 years worth of data, rather than the one year that most of the graphs in the game are currently.

Maybe as a tab, and you could overlay season v season? My original idea though was just so you could see the peaks and troughs throughout a season.

Anything would be interesting/useful. Seem as we can't figures for individual attendances throughout the season anything would be an improvement. Have you put this in the suggestion thread?

Anything would be interesting/useful. Seem as we can't figures for individual attendances throughout the season anything would be an improvement. Have you put this in the suggestion thread?

Not yet, was waiting to see if there would be much interest in it first to be honest mate.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Excellent idea.

On a side note why isn't there a suggestions thread where people can start a new thread to suggest an idea. Every thread gets a poll attached to it straight away. Instead of the threads being listed by date of submission they get sorted by how many people said yes to a feature. It should make it easier for SI to sort through the more popular requests. The forum would have to be moderated though as to merge threads with the same idea because people seem to lazy to use the search function.

This way ideas like this are less likely to slip away without catching SI's attention.

Archived