[FM20] 20.4.1 Leagues Mega Pack (227 Nations & 5 other compet.) by @Timo@

3 hours ago, eltarian said:

I'm using this russian DB, but there are weird B- and C-team evenĀ for amature clubs added, so it's somehow unrealistic.

And by the way, this teams doesn't play anywere, so as to me they are complitely useless

Are You sure we speak about the same DB? I've just started a new game and checked. Only cases, when B and C teams appear, is when they indeed play in the lower leagues - either playable ones, or the highest unplayable. In other cases I see only standard U-21 and U-18 teams.

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, avto said:

Are You sure we speak about the same DB? I've just started a new game and checked. Only cases, when B and C teams appear, is when they indeed play in the lower leagues - either playable ones, or the highest unplayable. In other cases I see only standard U-21 and U-18 teams.

who is the author of your db?

As an example - I'm playing for Veles Moscow, and the club has a B-Team, a C-Team, an U21 Team and U18 Team... And only the u18 has a proper league with regular matchdays

Edited by eltarian

2 minutes ago, eltarian said:

who is the author of your db?

As an example - I'm playing for Veles Moscow, and the club has a B-Team, a C-Team, an U21 Team and U18 Team... And only the u18 has a proper league with regular matchdays

Indeed. In my DB (AFAIR, the author is altoch, although I can't find it in their forum right now) Veles has B and C teams, although better to say - feeder teams. DYuSSh75 and its reserves, both playing in regular leagues (4th level Moscow and 5th level Moscow) - and it seems it's also in real life like that, as these teams are listened at the rsssf.com in these leagues. The calendar for the feeder teams is somewhat hidden, but you can see their matches entering the league name in the "Matches" section, as well as ticking the B and C team in the filter section - then all the matches are showing up.Ā 

I agree only, that U-21 calendar for the team is not generated, not sure why - maybe in real life these players are playing for the feeder clubs, as the shortcut mean "Child and Youth Sport School".

Hi Timo,

Ā 

Great work on the leagues, just sent you a small donation for all the hard work you have put in to improving the game. Since classen retired this game just doesn't feel the same without all the extra leagues and cups and while your work is amazing I still miss the extra continental competitions he used to make and am wondering if you would be willing to take a commission toĀ make these also ?

Ā 

FM18 was the last one that he did a complete update, in total he made 21 continental club competitions but I wouldn't ask for you to make all of them hahaha

Ā 

The main ones I miss are these couple as I like to manage in Asia / AfricaĀ and Central America as part of a global journeyman save. I copied the descriptions below from his 2018 update

Ā 

Ā Arab Club ChampionshipĀ : Every year, between 22 champions of 22 leagues (12 of Asia + 10 of Africa)Ā https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Club_Champions_Cup
- Campeones CupĀ :Super Cup between MLS Cup winner and CampeĆ³n de Campeones from Liga MXĀ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Campeones_Cup

- Concacaf LeagueĀ : New Competition for Central American countries, + 3 carribean teams (2nd, 3rd and 4th of the CFU Championship)Ā https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CONCACAF_League

- Gulf Club Cup Champions LeagueĀ : Every year, between 12 clubs (2nd and 3rd of 6 Asian leagues)Ā https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GCC_Champions_League
- Gulf Club Cup Winners CupĀ : Every year, between the winners of national cups of Bahrain, Iraq, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE and Yemen

Suruga Bank ChampionshipĀ :Super Cup between Copa Sudamericana.winner and J.League Cup winnerĀ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J.League_Cup_/_Copa_Sudamericana_Championship

Ā 

If you would be interested in havingĀ a go at these that would be amazing and I will happily donate more for the work you put in doing them and the extra enjoyment I get out of the game, I am terrible with the editor and wouldn't know where to start !!!!

Ā 

Thanks again for all the good work, I will send you a PM to see how interested you are in making these commissions and maybe some other ones if you like.

6 hours ago, SPUDSPUD said:

Hi Timo,

Ā 

Great work on the leagues, just sent you a small donation for all the hard work you have put in to improving the game. Since classen retired this game just doesn't feel the same without all the extra leagues and cups and while your work is amazing I still miss the extra continental competitions he used to make and am wondering if you would be willing to take a commission toĀ make these also ?

Ā 

FM18 was the last one that he did a complete update, in total he made 21 continental club competitions but I wouldn't ask for you to make all of them hahaha

Ā 

The main ones I miss are these couple as I like to manage in Asia / AfricaĀ and Central America as part of a global journeyman save. I copied the descriptions below from his 2018 update

Ā 

Ā Arab Club ChampionshipĀ : Every year, between 22 champions of 22 leagues (12 of Asia + 10 of Africa)Ā https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Club_Champions_Cup
- Campeones CupĀ :Super Cup between MLS Cup winner and CampeĆ³n de Campeones from Liga MXĀ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Campeones_Cup

- Concacaf LeagueĀ : New Competition for Central American countries, + 3 carribean teams (2nd, 3rd and 4th of the CFU Championship)Ā https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CONCACAF_League

- Gulf Club Cup Champions LeagueĀ : Every year, between 12 clubs (2nd and 3rd of 6 Asian leagues)Ā https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GCC_Champions_League
- Gulf Club Cup Winners CupĀ : Every year, between the winners of national cups of Bahrain, Iraq, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE and Yemen

Suruga Bank ChampionshipĀ :Super Cup between Copa Sudamericana.winner and J.League Cup winnerĀ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J.League_Cup_/_Copa_Sudamericana_Championship

Ā 

If you would be interested in havingĀ a go at these that would be amazing and I will happily donate more for the work you put in doing them and the extra enjoyment I get out of the game, I am terrible with the editor and wouldn't know where to start !!!!

Ā 

Thanks again for all the good work, I will send you a PM to see how interested you are in making these commissions and maybe some other ones if you like.

claassen db where ***** anyways and never ever worked neither does sanglu blu databases they got a major poor feedback write upĀ 

7 hours ago, Andrew Price said:

claassen db where ***** anyways and never ever worked neither does sanglu blu databases they got a major poor feedback write upĀ 

Ā 

you rate Classen databaseĀ five stars ?

Ā 

Yes he was the old king but now he has gone so all hail Timo the new king of the editor !!

Ā 

sangu blu I have never heard of but I do agree it's not easy to find custom leagues that all actually work which is why I appreciate the work Timo is doing.

Hey Timo,

I have been looking into prize money in the ASEAN nations and thought I would share so that you can implement them properly into your files (if you haven't already done this). I have converted them all into Euros as I believe this is your currency? Also, I can only find real prize money for the winners of each league/cup so you should scale it down for the rest of the league. Although, I am fairly certain that prize money in most of these leagues are only awarded to top 3 or 4 teams at the end of the season.

Laos Premier League: ā‚¬31,000
Laos Division One:Ā ā‚¬3000
Laos Cup:Ā ā‚¬2000

Cambodian Premier League:Ā ā‚¬13,000
Cambodian Cup:Ā ā‚¬2500

East Timor Premier League:Ā ā‚¬14,000

Brunei Super League: 1st=ā‚¬9000 2nd=ā‚¬6500Ā 
Brunei Premier League: 1st=ā‚¬4500 2nd=ā‚¬3300 3rd=ā‚¬2000
Brunei FA Cup:Ā ā‚¬6500

Thai Premier League: 1st=ā‚¬300,000 2nd=60,000 3rd=ā‚¬45,000 4th=ā‚¬25,000
Thai League 1: 1st=ā‚¬145,000 2nd=ā‚¬90,000 3rd=ā‚¬30,000
Thai FA Cup: Winners=ā‚¬30,000 Runners Up=ā‚¬15,000
Thai League Cup: Winners=ā‚¬145,000 Runners Up=ā‚¬30,000

V-League:Ā ā‚¬120,000
V-League 2:Ā ā‚¬20,000
Vietnamese Cup: Winners=ā‚¬40,000 Runners Up=ā‚¬20,000 Semi Finals=ā‚¬8000 Quarter Finals=ā‚¬1000 Second Round=ā‚¬800 First Round=ā‚¬400

Myanmar National Division: 1st=ā‚¬60,000 2nd=ā‚¬45,000 3rd=ā‚¬30,000
Ā 

Hi @Timo61Ā , i played with your German lower league database and found it very hard to sign players forĀ teams in the lower leagues. ForĀ example with TV herkenrath in the 6th division i was able to sign lots of good players who were willing to play for me for free. Whereas for a team in the 5th division, i was unable to sign players despite having money to offer them even though my team was tipped to finish top of the league! I was unable to sign EU players and there seems to be a bug. I could sign a bosnian player but for another bosnian player i could not sign him as he is not EU! Can someone guide me on this? Is this a database bug?

Edited by Jyuan83

2 hours ago, Jyuan83 said:

Hi @Timo61Ā , i played with your German lower league database and found it very hard to sign players forĀ teams in the lower leagues. ForĀ example with TV herkenrath in the 6th division i was able to sign lots of good players who were willing to play for me for free. Whereas for a team in the 5th division, i was unable to sign players despite having money to offer them even though my team was tipped to finish top of the league! I was unable to sign EU players and there seems to be a bug. I could sign a bosnian player but for another bosnian player i could not sign him as he is not EU! Can someone guide me on this? Is this a database bug?

first bosnian had second nationality (german) or he was grown up in the country (germany), and the second one wasn't

example - Lok Leipzig, they have Robert Berger, a player from Kazakhstan. Kazakhstan isn't EU, but Robert has a second nationality (german) so he can play

Ā 

but situation with transfers is a little bit confusing in my safe too. Players who were willing to play for my (player selection) and can to me for a view somehow doen't wont to sign contract with cause "inambitious club"...

Update 11/02/2020:

ng35.pngĀ MacĆ©doine (D3)Ā NEW Version

a2bk.pngĀ Belgique (D8)Ā 

Divisions:
- Level 1 --> Jupiler Pro League
- Level 2 --> Proximus League
- Level 3 --> Division 1 Amateurs
- Level 4 --> Division 2 Amateurs (3 groups)
- Level 5 --> Division 3 Amateurs (4 groups)
- Level 6 --> P1-PremiĆØre Provinciale (10 regionals groups)
- Level 7 --> P2-DeuxiĆØme Provinciale (13 regionals groups)
- Level 8 --> P3-TroisiĆØme Provinciale (8 regionals groups)

2 hours ago, Timo61 said:

Update 11/02/2020:

a2bk.pngĀ Belgique (D8)Ā 

Divisions:

Does Macedonia file include the structure I mentioned before where 2MFL merges into one league in future?

13 å°ę—¶å‰, Timo61čÆ“:

Update 11/02/2020:

a2bk.pngĀ Belgique (D8)Ā 

Divisions:

I fixed the problem of belgium D5 Teams not entering Belgian Cup

Ā 

Belgique (D8) - By @Timo@.fmf

5 hours ago, Timo61 said:

Thanks @anitamui but i realease an update today with the real format for Belgian cup like:

c9dn.png

https://www.mediafire.com/file/b37x6n8jh4uspup/Belgique_(D8)_-_By_@Timo@.fmf/file

Ā 

@Timo61Ā for example this one

And one more - any news about Germany check?

I have one more bug found -Ā Regionalliga West (ID 35010927) has no match shedule till 20 july 2019

Edited by eltarian

56 minutes ago, HollyWoods said:

@Timo61:

Also for the german leagues? The rules there are 5,10,15.

not only Germany, as I know:

Russia - every 4th yellow cardĀ for => 1 league match

Spain - every 5th yellow cardĀ for => 1 league match

GermanyĀ - every 5th yellow card => for 1 league match

France -Ā every 3rdĀ yellow card within 10 appearances => for 1 league match

Holland -Ā every 5th yellow card => for 1 league match

PortugalĀ -Ā every 5th yellow card => for 1 league match

Turkey - every 4th yellow cardĀ for => 1 league match

maybe I've missed something... Please correct me

Ā 

Hey, Timo. This database has been brilliant and has added to my enjoyment of the game immensely. How would you feel about expanding on your Spain update?

There are a few lower divisions in the regional leagues. For example, in Catalonia there are three divisions below the Primera Catalana.Ā 

https://www.siguetuliga.com/futbol-espana

There's some info about the leagues above and the teams that play in them.Ā 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divisiones_Regionales_de_FĆŗtbol

This outlines the structure of the regional divisions.Ā 

There are also some cups for the regions, but that isn't too important.Ā 

If you had the time and the will to do this it would be amazing. I'd try it myself, but I have nowhere near the skill with the editor needed. You've done such an amazing job with other leagues and with the Spain database you've released already, I thought I'd ask.Ā 

Ā 

14 minutes ago, Tikka Mezzala said:

Hey, Timo. This database has been brilliant and has added to my enjoyment of the game immensely. How would you feel about expanding on your Spain update?

There are a few lower divisions in the regional leagues. For example, in Catalonia there are three divisions below the Primera Catalana.Ā 

https://www.siguetuliga.com/futbol-espana

There's some info about the leagues above and the teams that play in them.Ā 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divisiones_Regionales_de_FĆŗtbol

This outlines the structure of the regional divisions.Ā 

There are also some cups for the regions, but that isn't too important.Ā 

If you had the time and the will to do this it would be amazing. I'd try it myself, but I have nowhere near the skill with the editor needed. You've done such an amazing job with other leagues and with the Spain database you've released already, I thought I'd ask.Ā 

Ā 

must say I love my lower league saves in spain myself would be great to manageĀ  a junior side

@eltarianĀ --> The rules 3,6,9 are set for new championships (example: Cameroon, Fiji, Faroe, ...) not for expansion like France, Portugal or Germany.

Ā 

@Tikka MezzalaĀ --> Make more level for spain is on my "to do list" but as for compatibility concerns, I would not create a new club ^^

Edited by Timo61

This is all amazing. Thanks for the hard work. Merci beaucoup. :)

This has been mentioned in the thread already. But what would take this even further is to add the missing international and continental club competitions that Claassen used to have back in 18.

Hell I would be ready to pay for this !

Especially theĀ CONCACAF Champions League, CONCACAF League, CONCACAF Caribbean Club Championship, CONCACAF Caribbean Club Shield, as the CONCACAF CL is just wrong without the proper qualification process.

Also:

The 11 "overseas" teams selected to enter round 6 of the Coupe de France... Are they qualified through playing the "Coupe de France Preliminary rounds" in their local leagues and cup systems ? Or are they selected randomly ?

Hi Timo,

first of all, I'd like to thank you for your great work. I love to activate a lot of countries to increase the immersion even more.

Hence, I started a save with at least one league of any available country activated. I began as an unemployed manager and got my first job at a club in the Namibian Premier League. However, I encountered a problem with the squad registration. All clubs excpet for mine have not registered any players of their first team squads for the league at the first registration date in September. I checked a few other countries and in one of them (Benin) the same problem occurred. But there are probably more leagues which show this problem. Is there any way to avoid this problem or at least identify the leagues for which the problem occurs? And furthermore, is it likely that this problem will also remain relevant for upcoming registration periods? If that was the case I'd probably start a new save.

On 04/01/2020 at 21:22, mofftar said:

@Timo61Ā Hello!Ā First of all thanks for the effort and the time you spent in the Argentinian structure. I have a problem with my game in Atlas (Gral RodrĆ­guez). I wonĀ Zona Metropolitana 21/22 and when IĀ was going to start my season 22/23Ā in Primera B Nacional, IĀ couldn't play any match and the same happend with theĀ others teams in the other divisions. I went to vacations and in the next season I could play normally. I won Primera B Nacional 23/24 and the same is going to happen in Superliga because the president ask me for the prizes for Primera B Nacional 24/25Ā when I promoted to Superliga. I'm in mid July and I don't have a calendary for the beginning in August, instead I'm playing friendly matches.

I don't know if it's my problem when IĀ configured the game at the beginning, I have an older version of the strucutreĀ or it's a bug.

Thanks for all!

bandicam 2020-01-05 02-10-17-484.jpg

bandicam 2020-01-05 02-19-46-476.jpg

Same issue here, Argentina league stops at 2022:

image.thumb.png.a84f174f0cbc63704c0ea2c8d0747821.png

Ā 

Randomly, it was played on 2023/2024, but same issue on 2025, and onwards:

image.thumb.png.42f01ee5c7f0d3dfd770bd518ef73c85.png

On my save, my idea of worldwide journeyman was to go back to my country and manage Boca until I retire, is a shame I can't do it :(

Ā 

Hello friends I was away all week, I went for a little road trip with my wife (Belgium, Netherlands, Germany and Luxembourg).
I therefore resume the update. I corrected almost everything

Fix: Austria, Belarus, Netherland, Portugal, Palestinia, Slovakia, Japan, Thailand, WIP for Argentina and in add newĀ club for France D8 ^^