[FM20] 20.4.1 Leagues Mega Pack (227 Nations & 5 other compet.) by @Timo@

Il y a 6 heures, prot651 a dit :

You must really hate Australia ? 

Why do you say that? If I have not done it is that I did not have time, it is with such reflection that I will want to do it ... Very very constructive, well done

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Timo61 said:

Why do you say that? If I have not done it is that I did not have time, it is with such reflection that I will want to do it ... Very very constructive, well done

keep up the good work mate, Australia has been done to lower levels by a few people already so i wouldn't stress

36 minutes ago, Timo61 said:

Gee take a chill pill !!!!  Australia just has a larger fan base and structure and Reputation than NZ and all the other Oceania countries . Think you have been doing this exact thing for a few years now so just thought you would of had some time that's all . No disrespect meant . I was going to offer my services as I have done a few leagues myself but if your that sensitive . Keep up the good work

Il y a 9 heures, prot651 a dit :

Gee take a chill pill !!!!  Australia just has a larger fan base and structure and Reputation than NZ and all the other Oceania countries . Think you have been doing this exact thing for a few years now so just thought you would of had some time that's all . No disrespect meant . I was going to offer my services as I have done a few leagues myself but if your that sensitive . Keep up the good work

But I was going to do it. I want to do it right (I try) and I love all countries. I especially love to share with everyone so yes it hurts me a little but I'm not keen ^^ I would do it with pleasure. I'm in a bit of a bad mood today ...

9 hours ago, prot651 said:

@Timo61 is giving his time and labour for free so it just isn't on to be rude and insult him. He adds greatly to the FM20 experience with his files, and if he stopped doing it as people like you were being rude to him it would be a great shame, but I wouldn't blame him if he did (I suspect Claaseen might have stopped for the same reasons) . I don't normally do this but I'll donate a couple of euros to the link he posted above to prove that we do value his work on this forum. :) 

Il y a 3 heures, decapitated a dit :

@Timo61 is giving his time and labour for free so it just isn't on to be rude and insult him. He adds greatly to the FM20 experience with his files, and if he stopped doing it as people like you were being rude to him it would be a great shame, but I wouldn't blame him if he did (I suspect Claaseen might have stopped for the same reasons) . I don't normally do this but I'll donate a couple of euros to the link he posted above to prove that we do value his work on this forum. :) 

Thanks @decapitated and thanks all for your support. Have fun and have fun. It's just a game ^^ But you're right for clasasen it had to participate, we talked about it all 2 last year. I also stopped completely at the start of the year for this reason. But, I'm addicted to the editor. I am so addicted that I started ... Australia (but I block with the date offset between Ligue 1 which is in 2019-2020 and the regions in 2019) But I am in 3 divisions ^^

Tomorrow i make other update, nation or competition. 

I've found a bug in the Scotland/Ecosse file. The 2nd season doesn't trigger and there are no league fixtures after the 1st season. The same happened on my Celtic save and on when I ran a test game on holiday mode.

For example, In august 2020, this is what the fixture looks like.

d146fc054d320a151d47dca6f579d203.png

I think its connecting to the promotion/relegation between league 2 and the highland/lowland league the playoff between the winners of the highland and lowland league doesn't occur (all other pllyoffs in higher leagues do occur) and thus neither does the playoff between the winner of that and the last team in league 2. I just thought I'd bring it to your attention @Timo61 :) 

il y a 44 minutes, decapitated a dit :

I've found a bug in the Scotland/Ecosse file. The 2nd season doesn't trigger and there are no league fixtures after the 1st season. The same happened on my Celtic save and on when I ran a test game on holiday mode.

For example, In august 2020, this is what the fixture looks like.

d146fc054d320a151d47dca6f579d203.png

I think its connecting to the promotion/relegation between league 2 and the highland/lowland league the playoff between the winners of the highland and lowland league doesn't occur (all other pllyoffs in higher leagues do occur) and thus neither does the playoff between the winner of that and the last team in league 2. I just thought I'd bring it to your attention @Timo61 :) 

Thank you for coming back this is how I am improving and correcting the remaining bugs

Hi Timo,

I am having a few errors with some of the countries in your megapack when trying to reverify them aftermaking a few alterations (subs rules and squad registration rules) in the advanced editor to make the leagues how i like to play. The errors are strange as i did not touch the parts where the errors are occurring  (all errors are related to numbers of teams in leagues)  The 3 specific errors i am getting relate to numbers of teams being relegated from 1 division not being the same as number being promoted from division below or too few being relegated from the higher division into the lower 1 and too many teams in an under 19 league.

Austria - Too many relegated from autsrian 1. klasse North (S) (2 relegated) into Austrian level 8 (3 promoted)

Bulgaria- Too many relegated (12 relegated) from third league into A league (1 promoted)

Croatia - too many relegated from 2nd division (3 relegated) into third division (0 promoted)

Czech republic - too many relegated form czech fourth division (12 relegated0 into czech lower division (1 promoted)

Denmark - too many teams relegated from 2nd division (4 relegated) into denmark series (0 promoted)

Greece - too many teams relegated from Superleague 2 (2 relegated) into greek football league (0 pomoted)

Hungary- too many teams relegated from division 2 (2 relegated) into division 3 (0 promoted)

Portugal - too few teams relegated from premier division (2 relegated) into 2nd division (3 promoted) it won't let me verify further down to see if lother lower leagues have a similar/identical issue

Serbia - too many teams relegated from 2nd division (12 relegated) into zone division (1 promoted)

Slovakia - number of teams in under 19 competition (13) doesn't match expected number of teams from rankings (12)

Turkey- too many teams relegated from 2nd division (6 relegated) into 3rd division (0 promoted) can't see if it also affects the league below 3rd division

These are the only countries which have leagues that i play in that i have discoverd errors with as you have already fixed norway and scotland.

Many Thanks for all your hard work

Dai

@Dai35
I also saw some errors using the advanced editor too. I bypass them by modifying the file through Notepad (.xml) outside FM, I had to touch up a lot. I can not explain these errors that you find original in the BDD. My advice, alternate between the .xml edition ---> the standard editor ---> The advanced editor.

So explain with Private Message what do you want to create, I will help you as best I can.

1 hour ago, Timo61 said:

@Dai35
I also saw some errors using the advanced editor too. I bypass them by modifying the file through Notepad (.xml) outside FM, I had to touch up a lot. I can not explain these errors that you find original in the BDD. My advice, alternate between the .xml edition ---> the standard editor ---> The advanced editor.

So explain with Private Message what do you want to create, I will help you as best I can.

Hi Timo,

I have sent you a PM as you have asked me to do trying to explain as best i can what i am trying to do.

Dai

il y a 38 minutes, anitamui a dit :

No teams promoted from Turkish d4.

And also can you fix the files problem stated by @Dai35?

Tukish league is fixed now. Have a good weekend ^^

Il y a 10 heures, iamnobody a dit :

Are all the countries in the first post completed?  I might start a long term save with this, but I want to make sure it's completed first.

All the countries displayed on the 1st post are playable. I only put the countries do. Those in progress are right in my head ^^

8 minutes ago, rjferguson90 said:

Excellent work here, truly outstanding. Are you planning to do a Bhutan file @Timo61?

In any case - there's an excellent Bhutan file done by the Bhutan HR and his people. Compatible with Timo's files. Personally I don't think it's needed to waste time for doing what's already done perfectly ;)

46 minutes ago, avto said:

In any case - there's an excellent Bhutan file done by the Bhutan HR and his people. Compatible with Timo's files. Personally I don't think it's needed to waste time for doing what's already done perfectly ;)

Can you link it? If it's the one I think it is, it's quite good but I don't think the structure/prize money is quite correct.

1 minute ago, avto said:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1930042185

As I can't guarantee the prize money correctness, the structure is.

Okay, it is the one I was thinking of. Unfortunately teams qualify for the incorrect Dzongkhag leagues and I'm sure I read elsewhere that the qualifying for the PL from the SL is different to how it is in game. Someone posted a tonne of information on this reddit thread.

2 minutes ago, rjferguson90 said:

Okay, it is the one I was thinking of. Unfortunately teams qualify for the incorrect Dzongkhag leagues and I'm sure I read elsewhere that the qualifying for the PL from the SL is different to how it is in game. Someone posted a tonne of information on this reddit thread.

Well. The authos and the researcher is in permanent contact with people from Bhutanese FA and all their local structures, which I know personally. For me it's much more than some thread at Reddit. But as You wish :)

2 minutes ago, avto said:

Well. The authos and the researcher is in permanent contact with people from Bhutanese FA and all their local structures, which I know personally. For me it's much more than some thread at Reddit. But as You wish :)

I don't doubt that, but the guy in that thread also had contact with the Bhutanese FA. The file is decent, but it would be good to see an alternative and hopefully see if things like the correct teams in the correct Dzongkhag leagues could be fixed and prize money added (as that current file has no prize money iirc, making it extremely difficult to build the nation up). Hopefully Timo also makes one.

Merry christmas all have fun, be cool and respect all people ... 
Enjoy the good times but above all have fun !!!

Update 26/12/19

- Many corrections for African nations (Mayotte, Egypte, Maroc, Cap-Vert, ...)

- Corrections Armenia, USA,  Afghanistan, ... 

- New Nations 8z8d.png Nigeria (D3)

Edited by Timo61

Il y a 4 heures, iamnobody a dit :

Everytime I think I'm ready to start a new save with this you add new nations :)

The issue that Dai35 above.  Is that something everyone is going to experience?

I'm still going to continue my friend, what Dai said is when we use the advanced editor so more rules become available but it doesn't change the updates which are 100% playable. He wants even more realism.

7 hours ago, Timo61 said:

93bd.png Erythrée (D1)

jd3p.png Dominique (D1)

I think the flags are the wrong way round :) I'm only being petty though, fantastic work! Can't wait to start a journeyman with this DB

Edited by oohlala111

@oohlala111 ^^ thanks for the flag error (correct now) ;)

@Jyuan83 german is on the pack (Allemagne in French sorry ^^)  @Uwe Seeler is right :)

NEW NATION 28/12/19

m4dz.png Pays de Galles (D4) 

Citation

I am doing, redo and redo Portugal again (D6 to D8) for 2 days I have an error that comes back grrr ... but I would not let go ^^

Edited by Timo61

Thank you all, it is you who make me want to share and continue. I don't play FM at all but only with the Editor.

Thank you again for your encouragement.

Citation

Update 30/12/19 (last for 2019)

de.png Allemagne (D6)

es.png Espagne (D5)

0wxf.png Gambie (D2)

I spent my day (about 7 hours) on Germany (D6), 33 regional divisions from about 16 clubs to put 1 by 1 in the division. Promotions, relegations, regions etc…
Like Spain, clubs are assigned to each regional division. A yes in addition I made corrections (errors in the premiums etc.)

Good game, friends, have a good New Year's Eve