My brother deleted my long FM15 Hearts save.HELP

Hello,

my younger brother deleted my heart cherished football manager 15 save I was still playing last year. It was saved in a folder on my laptop which was then deleted. Please, please, please someone tell me this is redeemable. 

Thanks

az

14 minutes ago, arrin99 said:

Hello,

my younger brother deleted my heart cherished football manager 15 save I was still playing last year. It was saved in a folder on my laptop which was then deleted. Please, please, please someone tell me this is redeemable. 

Thanks

az

https://www.howtogeek.com/56891/use-windows-7s-previous-versions-to-go-back-in-time-and-save-your-files/

1. Go to SI Games interactive folder in My Documents
  2. Go to 'Games'-Folder
  3. Right-click on it and go to Properities.
  4. Go to previous versions-tab
  5. Pray to any Deity you follow and hope your computer aka system restore has saved your game(s) there.
  6. Put a password on your laptop

I have tried to restore the previous games file it didn't work. He deleted the saved game, the folder it was in, and finally removed it from the recycling bin. I can had I could someone recover that specific folder? As it would certainly be in there.

Thanks everyone.

Instead of the gamesfolder, try right-click on SI Games interactive folder and take a look in previous versions. Otherwise you gonna need to download recuva recover program or so, and hope for the best. 

1 hour ago, arrin99 said:

I have tried to restore the previous games file it didn't work. He deleted the saved game, the folder it was in, and finally removed it from the recycling bin. I can had I could someone recover that specific folder? As it would certainly be in there.

Thanks everyone.

You'd be paying for a data recovery service there, and you're looking at decent money for that.

1 put password/block pc if not in use
2 pray that u have a backup in pc
3 always hide saves in other places sometimes, it can save u a lot of troubles (erased by accident a conference to championship save and was so down to have to start again, then i found a save i put in another place, was in league 2 promotion season but better that than have to start all over again)

I was Heart of Midlothian by a miracle I won the league in my first year. I won the Europa league in my fifth or sixth season, I beat Seville in the semis and then Marseille in the final.  Incredibly the next two years I got to the Champions League Semis, beat of Bayern, and then Barca. So, I had to grudgingly start letting some club legends go to bring in big money players so I could take my squad to the level I needed. I hadn't played the save for a couple months due to work and study commitments, I have some free time on my hands and I want to take Champions League some I can draw the curtain happily. Anyway, hopefully, this Recuva works out. Cheers 

Well, the heartbreak has to be accepted lads (pun intended). Absolutely spewing couldn't find it in Recuva. FM18 it is and a new era in the hearts campaign it has to be. I might even have to make a story of this save.

SOUL DESTROYING

On 19/01/2019 at 22:59, arrin99 said:

Well, the heartbreak has to be accepted lads (pun intended). Absolutely spewing couldn't find it in Recuva. FM18 it is and a new era in the hearts campaign it has to be. I might even have to make a story of this save.

SOUL DESTROYING

Are you a Hearts fan? :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • FrazT locked this topic

Archived