Jump to content

FM 20 Tactic List and FM 19 Recommended Tactic List


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FM 20.2 Tactics  (includes Beta tactics)

TACTIC LINKS AND TACTIC RANKINGS FROM THE INDEPENDENT TESTS (MR L & FM BASE) ARE NOW ON GOOGLE DOCS LINK BELOW

http://bit.ly/knaptactics

 

Because I test with top, the pts total in tactic name will give an idea of what is best for top club, Top Clubs should be able to use all of the tactics.

Top Club say 1-4 in League (Lpool MC etc)

Sub Top  3-7 in League

Sub Top 5-10 in League

Sub Mid 11-15

Underdog the rest

Can also use Top and Sub Top a Home Tactic Underdog Away or

Top Favourite Sub Top Evens Underdog if Underdog

 

MRr Hough recommended shouts

Use shouts Show Some Passion and Demand More. Also concentrate if leading by a few goals

MENTALITY MATTERS GUIDE

 

Edited by knap
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, knap said:

FM 20.2 Tactics  (includes Beta tactics)

TACTIC LINKS AND TACTIC RANKINGS FROM THE INDEPENDENT TESTS (MR L & FM BASE) ARE NOW ON GOOGLE DOCS LINK BELOW

http://bit.ly/knaptactics

 

Because I test with top, the pts total in tactic name will give an idea of what is best for top club, Top Clubs should be able to use all of the tactics.

Top Club say 1-4 in League (Lpool MC etc)

Sub Top  3-7 in League

Sub Top 5-10 in League

Sub Mid 11-15

Underdog the rest

Can also use Top and Sub Top a Home Tactic Underdog Away or

Top Favourite Sub Top Evens Underdog if Underdog

MENTALITY MATTERS GUIDE

 

Alot of then tactics say 20.2.3 will they still work on the new update? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Two separate saves, two completely different clubs (R Madrid & Cagliari) and the Wulf442P107 is working much stronger with the latest build. For me at least. I am comfortable now using it occasionally in tough away matches. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Heywood JaBlowme said:

Two separate saves, two completely different clubs (R Madrid & Cagliari) and the Wulf442P107 is working much stronger with the latest build. For me at least. I am comfortable now using it occasionally in tough away matches. 

 

I've given this a go with my Leeds side in the premier league (we are a top half side).  Does not work away at all for me. In fact I get a bit if a hiding with it,

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have to say I am struggling with most of these tactics in 20.2.4. 25 games in and tried half the season with wulf 442 107 and the 4132 106. I am 5th from bottom. I have had 100 yellow cards and 6 reds. Tactics really struggling I think. Barely score goals.
tried a 433 and lost 4-0 at home.

i have have had two successive promotions using the Sicilian tactics in the beta, they also don’t work in 20.2.4.

any good tactics out there for the new match engine???? Help! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

20.2.4SympathyforthedevilKnapZaipP103FACC

 

Great, realistic but still overachieving tactic!

 

Started a new save unemployed and took over 1. FC Köln in February of 2020. They were 16th when I joined them. We ended 13th (lots of bad moral and stuff).

 

Second season, media prediction was 17th (out of 18). Board wanted me to not get relegated. Finished second!

 

 

tabelle.PNG

teamstatistics.PNG

fixtures1.PNG

fixtures2.PNG

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Smiza said:

20.2.4SympathyforthedevilKnapZaipP103FACC

 

Great, realistic but still overachieving tactic!

 

Started a new save unemployed and took over 1. FC Köln in February of 2020. They were 16th when I joined them. We ended 13th (lots of bad moral and stuff).

 

Second season, media prediction was 17th (out of 18). Board wanted me to not get relegated. Finished second!

 

 

tabelle.PNG

teamstatistics.PNG

fixtures1.PNG

fixtures2.PNG

Link to this tactic looks really good? cant seem to get anything working on the new engine?

Link to post
Share on other sites

@JMcK910

 

It depends on how the game allocates a corner taker.As per set up the corner taker by position is specified but the game will sometimes allocate your stay back WB.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

In order to provide a link for google docs, I will post the current FM 20.2.4 Tactics.

VENOM & FAITH 442 P101EC

!FM20.2.4Venom&Faith442KnapP101EC.fmf

SYMPATHY FOR THE DEVIL P103 FACC

!FM20.2.4SympathyforthedevilKnapZaipP103FACC.fmf

WULF 4132 P106ECC TH P96

!FM20.2.4WULF4132Knap(P112)P106ECCCTHP96.fmf

451 PREACHIN BLUES VOL 2 P102FA

!FM20.2.4451KnapPreachinBluesVOL2P102FA.fmf

4141 PREACHIN BLUES VOL 2 P107EC

!FM20.2.44141KnapPreachinBluesVOL2P107EC.fmf

451 PREACHIN BLUES P102 FA

!FM20.2.4451KnapPreachinBluesP102FA.fmf

BEOWULF 442 P107 ALL CUPS

!FM20.2.4BEOWULF442WAFKnapP107ALLCUPS.fmf

WULF 4141 P99

!FM20.2.4WULF4141KnapP99.fmf

SYMPATHY FOR THE DEVIL VOL 2 P99ECFA

FM20.2.4SympathyforthedevilKnapZaipVOL2P99ECFA.fmf

PARISIENNE WALKWAYS 4231 PAR1S

!FM20.2.4 - 4231KnapPar1s - ParisienneWalkways.fmf

 

Edited by knap
Link to post
Share on other sites

20.2.4SympathyforthedevilKnapZaipP103FACC (third season, Bundesliga, media prediction 9th)

 

first game in CL

 

Take this, Pep :)

mcity.PNG

mcity statistic.PNG

Edited by Smiza
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/01/2020 at 21:26, gooders11 said:

I've been giving the double T high scoring tactic a try and i haven't got a clue how it works but I'm blowing teams away in my West Ham save. I'm playing it on switch. Well done Knapp.

whats the double T high scoring tactic ?? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Not seen aby results from the independent tests yet, but I will try to rank the 20.2.4 tactics based on MR H's extensive testing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Arrows said:

I have to say I am struggling with most of these tactics in 20.2.4. 25 games in and tried half the season with wulf 442 107 and the 4132 106. I am 5th from bottom. I have had 100 yellow cards and 6 reds. Tactics really struggling I think. Barely score goals.
tried a 433 and lost 4-0 at home.

i have have had two successive promotions using the Sicilian tactics in the beta, they also don’t work in 20.2.4.

any good tactics out there for the new match engine???? Help! 

Venom and faith at home. Sympathy away and for top 6 home games

Works a treat as a pair

Only lost once in 9 games with a team tipped for relegation, i'm now 3rd in the table

EDIT: Also change mentality to Cautious when starting all matches and see how you perform, change mentality during the game depending on what is happening in the game. There is a guide about it that Knap posted on the last page or the page before. You should deffo read through that.

Edited by Hutch1402
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...