Sports Interactive Community
lionel messi

FM18 England Level 10 Now Complete (Updated)

I know there are more teams than are in the current 2017-18 FA Cup but i wanted to incude more teams in at level 10, I have still got the correct amount of teams coming in at the correct rounds from the 1st qualifying onwards

26 minutes ago, steveyisatard said:

Will give this a try, hopefully not buggy like the last one I used!

if you notice anything let me know please, im still working on the database and im going to add awards down to level 10.

33 minutes ago, lionel messi said:

if you notice anything let me know please, im still working on the database and im going to add awards down to level 10.

Will be starting at level 7, will keep a log of any issues I encounter.

On 20/11/2017 at 11:14, the_postie said:

How many years has this been tested over?

Its being tested now to see if i notice any bugs or errors but most things seem ok and everything working fine.

6 minutes ago, steveyisatard said:

FA Cup bug: 4th round ties are all played at Wembley...

yes i noticed that too, it is fixed now though, i will be releasing a new version very soon when i have fixed the problem with Level 10 Leagues relocating teams to other divisions and being reduced in numbers.

im just slightly adjusting some boundaries for regional leagues, i have altered minimum & maximum teams in each league to stop teams being moved to other leagues as much after the end of 1st season and reducing some leagues down to as low as 12 teams after the 1st season.

I have done a test for 1 season and it is working so much better now.

43 minutes ago, the_postie said:

Waiting for this to hopefully start a long career game

3 more Leagues to check/adjust boundaries for at level 9-10 then i will do a test to see if it is ok and release a updated file tomorrow if all is ok.

1 hour ago, lionel messi said:

3 more Leagues to check/adjust boundaries for at level 9-10 then i will do a test to see if it is ok and release a updated file tomorrow if all is ok.

I looked at mine for any strange movements but everything looks fine. Sometimes the boundaries are hard to judge.

I have tested it now for 1 season and their does not appear to be any strange movements after the 1st season although i could have missed some.

I have updated the links with the latest file.

If you notice any bugs please report them and i will have a look.

Thanks so much.. .thiis is exxactly what i was looking for... Please keepp us updated on all the fixxes etc!

I have added regional divisions for most of the clubs at level 9 & 10 to try to stop the relocating of clubs so much after the end of the 1st season.

I may release a updated file later on tonight or tomorrow.

On 27/11/2017 at 15:10, jam jameson said:

Plymouth Reserves in the South West Peninsula League (level 10), 38 wins out of 38 matches and promoted...

On 27/11/2017 at 15:56, lionel messi said:

yes they are from League 1 so their reserve team players are very good for this level.

Wasn't there a debate over this irl? Something about the other teams in the league complaining that Plymouth were having players play in both teams.

9 minutes ago, lionel messi said:

Now updated with new link https://www.sendspace.com/file/t8muw4

Level 9 & 10 clubs now have regional leagues set.

points deductions for  some teams as in real life. (see describtion) at beginning of thread.

great thank you! Will test it out  !

they are regens, do you know how long that would take to do lol, you can select add players to playable teams at the start of the game.

Playong with Wivenhoe Town Fc from this update, great goal nr 1  . 17 years, great way, he finish the goal .  Do you have a updated version,  I got this  tuesday i think

FC Clacton v Wivenhoe Town.pkm

Edited by birkelse

13 minutes ago, birkelse said:

Playong with Wivenhoe Town Fc from this update, great goal nr 2  . 17 years, greta way, he finish the goal .  Do you have a updated version,  I got this  tuesday i think

FC Clacton v Wivenhoe Town.pkm

yes the updated version was released yesterday and the link is at the top of the page.

how do i get to view the goal?

I finally get to play the game now and start my manegerial career after alot of time spent on the editor doing this database. :)

Found this 

What do I do when someone sends me a .pkm file?
A: First, determine if you like the person who sent you the file. If you don’t like this person, delete the file and save yourself the hassle of copying it to the My Documents/Sports Interactive/FM 2018/Matches folder. If you do like this person, copy the file to the My Documents/Sports Interactive/FM 2014/Matches folder. Next, start FM 2014 and instead of loading a new game, select the View Match option. This enables you to view the matches stored in the My Documents/Sports Interactive/FM 2014/Matches folder.

viev W.JPG

Edited by birkelse

vor 22 Minuten schrieb thebigfella:

So if I start as South Shields will they have the current squad or will they all be regens???

You can check in the editor, which players of South Shields are in the db.

I have just been playing through the game myself for the 1st time and have noticed some really high attendances in the north west counties league premier division, espcially winsford united who average over 6,500 per game and congleton town who average over 4,500 per game,

Im going to go through the leagues at level 9 & 10 and alter some of the attendances for teams which are exceptional high.

55 minutes ago, lionel messi said:

I have just been playing through the game myself for the 1st time and have noticed some really high attendances in the north west counties league premier division, espcially winsford united who average over 6,500 per game and congleton town who average over 4,500 per game,

Im going to go through the leagues at level 9 & 10 and alter some of the attendances for teams which are exceptional high.

They are probably all set at 10,000

winsford was set at 8,000 and conglegton was 6,800, im going to look at the average attendances in real life and set most accordingly close to what they are.

Attendances.JPG

Edited by lionel messi