FM18 England Level 10 Now Complete (Updated)

Il ‎03‎/‎12‎/‎2017 in 20:34 , lionel messi ha scritto:

winsford was set at 8,000 and conglegton was 6,800, im going to look at the average attendances in real life and set most accordingly close to what they are.

Attendances.JPG

Amongst tons of negatives, one of the positive of this year game is the massive updating of the database at LLM. They've update both the club histories and the starting rosters, so I guess that this issue with attendances (luckily I've got IGE so I can amend it 'en route') is related to this higly appreciated update of the database

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, lionel messi said:

new updated file with attendances fixed now released,

Attendances based on current real life average attendances apart from combined counties league premier division/1 & west midlands league as i could not find any data for these leagues.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/ep4dpg

excelent update but why some teams are greyed out?

Capture.PNG

Thanks your welcome. Not all teams at level 10 play in the fa cup. There is a set number from each league at level 10 based on reputation of the club. I could not include all teams at level 10 in the fa cup because it would have messed other rounds up and teams would have been joining in incorrect rounds.

I started with Great Wakering (very local to me) and only have 4 actual players, rest are greyed out. Have got a director of football in and he's currently in charge of transfers as is much easier than searching through hundreds of players trying to find ones that'll play for free as no available wages to offer them! 

13 ore fa, lionel messi ha scritto:

There is going to be a fix to this database in the next few days.

There is a issue with semi-professional teams unable to offer part-time contracts so im going to go through the leagues and fix it.

They can currently only sign players on non contract basis.

How do you fix this, other than setting any single club type of contract?

23 ore fa, lionel messi ha scritto:

I cant sign any players other than non contract players in my save, yes you fix it by setting club contracts, you can also do it by setting it in division/level contracts.

Where do you find the chance to set the proper type of contracts at division/level ?

You can do it by selecting parent division or setting individual league in the tab on the left that says contract types.

Here is the setting on Level 10 divisions in my file, to do it for an individual league just select the league and do the same, to do it for a club just select the team and do the exact same.

Capture.JPG

New update coming soon.

All teams at Level 10 have been set to amateur along with contracts.

Part-time contracts for semi-pro clubs for key player, first team player, hot prospect at Level 9.

Im trying to set stadium requirements for Level 7-10 as in real life.

Level 7

minimum capacity - 1950

minimum seating capacity - 250

Level 8

mimimum capacity - 1300

minimum seating capacity - 150

Level 9

minimum capacity - 1000

minimum seating capacity - 150

Level 10

minimum capacity - 500 I have set it at 500 because a lot of clubs rebuild stadiums with around a capacity of 150-200 people and if the clubs then get promoted to Level 9 they would have to extend the stadium by around 850 and could cause alot of money issues.

minimum seating capacity - 50

17 ore fa, lionel messi ha scritto:

You can do it by selecting parent division or setting individual league in the tab on the left that says contract types.

Here is the setting on Level 10 divisions in my file, to do it for an individual league just select the league and do the same, to do it for a club just select the team and do the exact same.

Capture.JPG

I see, you use advanced editor, thank you for the tip

4 hours ago, cheltenhams_biggest_fan said:

I put it there guessing it would. 

Loaded up a quick tester game last night and love it! Very interested in the update - what will it contain? (Roughly....)

It will contain all clubs & contracts at Level 10 will be amateur.

the ability to offer part-time contracts for semi-pro clubs when you reach Level 9 & above, clubs who are relegated to Level 10 become amateur.

minimum stadium capacity & minimum seating capacity from Level 7-10 as in real life. (see a post a bit further up the page for details), alot of clubs will be putting in their requirements for their current Level after the end of the 1st season.

10 point deduction for teams entering administration.

points deductions for all the teams that have had them in real life so far this season. (on the 1st page on the 1st post)

Archived