cezar.sl

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Siven said:

I just cant get Salah and Mane to play well as Inside Forwards :(

9 hours ago, Staf9 said:

play them as wingers and on the player instructions set them to cut inside

I just play them as wingers set to swap. No need to instruct them to cut inside. They will do that anyway according to their PPMs - Mane cuts inside from both sides, while Salah cuts inside only from the right. Their decisions attributes help them decide how to play.

Think of roles not in reference to players and suitability, but rather in terms of what the role does for your overall tactic and the style you want to play. 

But if i set Salah on the right as a winger, his stronger foot is his left and he has the PPM cuts inside.....so his PPMs should be making him play like an Inside forward anyway.....so why set him as a winger?

Maybe i just dont understand how the PPMs affect the roles.

3 hours ago, Siven said:

But if i set Salah on the right as a winger, his stronger foot is his left and he has the PPM cuts inside.....so his PPMs should be making him play like an Inside forward anyway.....so why set him as a winger?

Maybe i just dont understand how the PPMs affect the roles.

His decision making will make him play both roles if he is set as Winger. He will start wider and have more space to cut inside due to his PPM or he will dribble outside around the defender and deliver a cross. It makes his game more unpredictable. Try it and see.

interesting I have salah and Mane set as IF attack in my tactic ( I have tried to set up the way Klopp plays) and they are a revelation.  Am in Feb at present and if I remember correctly Mane has 17 goals and sala has about 11 I think, both have a lot of assists too.  Mane just hit 4 in my last match.  Even the Ox has a fair few goals from the IF position when he gets a chance to play...

Nearing the end of my first season. Semi finals of the Champions League is Liverpool (me) vs. Man Utd and Barca vs. Man City. Three English teams in the CL semis! I played the first leg at Man U and we played amazingly and won 3-0. Man City won their first game away against Barca 1-0. Coincidentally, the top three teams in the Premier League are us, Man U, and Man City in that order. We have a 6 point lead over Man U with 4 games left so we should win the title if we do what we should. We're also in the finals of the FA Cup against Man City. Earlier in the season we won the Carabao Cup. So these three teams, including us, are just dominating. Also, the U18 squad won the U18 Youth Cup and the U23 squad lost in the semi finals.

Shaping up to hopefully win everything!

21 hours ago, gmulv said:

interesting I have salah and Mane set as IF attack in my tactic ( I have tried to set up the way Klopp plays) and they are a revelation.  Am in Feb at present and if I remember correctly Mane has 17 goals and sala has about 11 I think, both have a lot of assists too.  Mane just hit 4 in my last match.  Even the Ox has a fair few goals from the IF position when he gets a chance to play...

What formation and roles do you use for other positions?

22 hours ago, yonko said:

His decision making will make him play both roles if he is set as Winger. He will start wider and have more space to cut inside due to his PPM or he will dribble outside around the defender and deliver a cross. It makes his game more unpredictable. Try it and see.

They do indeed seem to play better when set to the winger role rather than inside forward.

I never knew the winger role made them start wider, the extra space really does help the cut inside better it seems.

12 minutes ago, Siven said:

They do indeed seem to play better when set to the winger role rather than inside forward.

I never knew the winger role made them start wider, the extra space really does help the cut inside better it seems.

You're welcome. Of course the winger starts wider, it is coded in the role - look at the default instructions. When you use a player like Mane who has PPM to cut inside from both sides, he still does that and he still ends up inside the penalty box in the attacking third. IMO this is very similar to how Thierry Henry was explaining the role Guardiola wanted him (and later Villa, Pedro) to play at Barca. 

Interestingly, when I tried the Inside Forward role with Stay Wider PI, then the players do not perform as well as when set as Wingers. Go figure.

Do you use Roam From Positions as Team Instruction? I do.

22 minutes ago, yonko said:

You're welcome. Of course the winger starts wider, it is coded in the role - look at the default instructions. When you use a player like Mane who has PPM to cut inside from both sides, he still does that and he still ends up inside the penalty box in the attacking third. IMO this is very similar to how Thierry Henry was explaining the role Guardiola wanted him (and later Villa, Pedro) to play at Barca. 

Interestingly, when I tried the Inside Forward role with Stay Wider PI, then the players do not perform as well as when set as Wingers. Go figure.

Only Team Instruction i use atm are Play out of Defense, Prevent short GK, push higher up and now using work ball into box to cut down on failed crosses. 

I try to use few TI's, and add some over time if i see something i want to change. May try roaming soon.

12 hours ago, yonko said:

I'm curious - do you use them as wingers on support or on attack? I currently have them on support & they're raking in assists but not so many goals. 

13 hours ago, retrodude09 said:

I'm curious - do you use them as wingers on support or on attack? I currently have them on support & they're raking in assists but not so many goals. 

AML Mane Winger-support

AMR Salah Winger-attack

Interestingly, Salah has more assists than Mane.

2 hours ago, Siven said:

Mignolet has done well for me so far.

But it is very tempting to buy Donnaruma for 67m while hes 18 so he can become homegrown.

I wouldn't waste so much money on a GK, tbh.

I rather spend it on Laporte's  or Umtiti's release clauses. 

Mignolet is playing well for me too. I'm having the most clean sheets in the league. Which means my defense is play well too. But I just don't fancy Lovren.:D

21 hours ago, yonko said:

AML Mane Winger-support

AMR Salah Winger-attack

Interestingly, Salah has more assists than Mane.

Funnily enough, I ended up getting sacked not long after I wrote this so I've started again. 

I've seen a lot of your posts & I'm very interested as to how you're set up with this Liverpool side? 

Finally ended my first season with Liverpool. We won the Premier League title, FA Cup, Carabao Cup and lost to Barcelona in the CL final 1-0 in extra time. It really doesn't get much better then that for a first season. Also, as I mentioned before, the U23 and U18 squad both won cup competitions.

Firmino won the Top Goalscorer of the league with 24 league goals, but a lot of that was due to some of the big names at other clubs missing a lot of time (Kane, Lacazette, etc.) Overall, Coutinho was our best player and he continues to improve. He's now rated as "world class". Surprisingly, Joel Matip was the only player to be named in the Premier League Starting XI despite all of our success. De Ligt was named the best young player on our team and I can't argue against that. He's already rated 4/5 stars ability, on par with Matip, and he's still 18 years old. Signing him for $16 million before the season was the biggest steal of all time. Tierney was also outstanding for us. He played better then Robertson and Moreno and at 21 years old I'm thinking of selling Moreno/Robertson, whoever complains the most, first. Dolberg also chipped in with 16 total goals and filled in perfectly when Sturridge inevitably gets hurt every other week. The only players that didn't play up to my standards were Milner and Lallana. I'm keeping Milner around because him and Henderson solve any locker room problems but Lallana will be sold if anyone wants him.

Lovren wants to go to PSG and if they send me an offer I promised I'd sell him. De Ligt has already surpassed him in ability so Lovren is not needed. I have about $117 million in transfer budget (mainly from selling Mane to Barca in January). If Lovren goes then that's another $60-$70 million. I want to upgrade the CM but with Naby Keita coming in I don't think I have to go sign another big name there. I want another ST and might go all out and try to bring Icardi or Belloti to Anfield.

Would love to hear if anyone has some ideas for players they signed after the first season.

15 hours ago, TheYurpman said:

Finally ended my first season with Liverpool. We won the Premier League title, FA Cup, Carabao Cup and lost to Barcelona in the CL final 1-0 in extra time. It really doesn't get much better then that for a first season. Also, as I mentioned before, the U23 and U18 squad both won cup competitions.

Firmino won the Top Goalscorer of the league with 24 league goals, but a lot of that was due to some of the big names at other clubs missing a lot of time (Kane, Lacazette, etc.) Overall, Coutinho was our best player and he continues to improve. He's now rated as "world class". Surprisingly, Joel Matip was the only player to be named in the Premier League Starting XI despite all of our success. De Ligt was named the best young player on our team and I can't argue against that. He's already rated 4/5 stars ability, on par with Matip, and he's still 18 years old. Signing him for $16 million before the season was the biggest steal of all time. Tierney was also outstanding for us. He played better then Robertson and Moreno and at 21 years old I'm thinking of selling Moreno/Robertson, whoever complains the most, first. Dolberg also chipped in with 16 total goals and filled in perfectly when Sturridge inevitably gets hurt every other week. The only players that didn't play up to my standards were Milner and Lallana. I'm keeping Milner around because him and Henderson solve any locker room problems but Lallana will be sold if anyone wants him.

Lovren wants to go to PSG and if they send me an offer I promised I'd sell him. De Ligt has already surpassed him in ability so Lovren is not needed. I have about $117 million in transfer budget (mainly from selling Mane to Barca in January). If Lovren goes then that's another $60-$70 million. I want to upgrade the CM but with Naby Keita coming in I don't think I have to go sign another big name there. I want another ST and might go all out and try to bring Icardi or Belloti to Anfield.

Would love to hear if anyone has some ideas for players they signed after the first season.

Awesome job.  What is your tactic? 

Second season done and dusted, I’ve made it back to back league titles, united ran me right to the second to last game again. Won the league cup, lost on penalties to arsenal in the fa cup final and demoslished spurs 4-1 in the champions league final, with one of their own Harry Kane bagging a brace against them :D

Kane got 44 goals for me in all comps, 31 in the league which got him the golden boot, firmino and Cutrone both chipped in win over 20 goals a piece in all competitions too. Coutinho, Mane and Salah also got 10+ each, although mane is starting to get niggly injuries keeping him out for a week at a time, may possibly offload him during the summer. 

TAA has made right back his own now, but clyne is fine when called upon and hasn’t whinged yet so I’ll keep him for next season, Moreno and Robertson are about the same on the other flank, thinking of getting rid of Moreno(oldest of the two) and trying to bring Tymon from stoke in, but the previous two seasons stoke have wanted ridiculous money, so will see. 

Can, Goretzka and Keita dominate every match, and I have Henderson and Arthur rotating too, thinking of looking for an out and out ball winner in the summer, any suggestions? 

Lallana and the ox are still here fesetering away, tried to sell them in January but nobody had the money to pay what I wanted, will accept a lot lower offers this time around to get them off the wage bill.

Donnaruma was awesome, would reccomend everybody sign him. 

1 hour ago, lindo-spireite said:

Can, Goretzka and Keita dominate every match, and I have Henderson and Arthur rotating too, thinking of looking for an out and out ball winner in the summer, any suggestions? 

Amadou Diawara from Napoli (his club at the start of the game) looks great but may cost a lot. They're not willing to sell him on my save but he looks great :thup:

3 hours ago, redsforever24 said:

Awesome job.  What is your tactic? 

If you go back a couple of pages in this thread I listed my tactic and all of my instructions. On paper it doesn't look like it would work, it looks way too much offensive power and no defense, but I finished the PL with the most goals scored and 3rd least allowed.

5 hours ago, A Double K said:

Amadou Diawara from Napoli (his club at the start of the game) looks great but may cost a lot. They're not willing to sell him on my save but he looks great :thup:

I got him for 36mil at start of game, well worth it, he and Keita will ruin teams.

Finished with my first season with LFC on FM 18. Not a perfect season, but a good start to the carrier. Won the Premier League, finishing with 86 points. Was unlucky in Champions League when we were knocked out by Barcelona in the quarter final, after we deserved to get through. Played with a much weaker team in the Carabao Cup, giving the subs and the youth some valuable game time, and lost in the 3rd round against Wolves. Most disappointed with the FA Cup the first seasoned, were West Ham knocked us out already in the 5th round. 

Playing a 4-1-2-3 with wingers, inspired by Jürgen Klopp. And made some very good transfers. 

10e37td.png

Going to be a interesting summer window, with a lot of my players wanted by others. Have already used my transfers budget, signing Paulo Dybala from Juventus for £ 95m. In addition to him and Keita i also want to strengthen the goalkeeper position, 

32 minutes ago, craigd84 said:

@matsnor21 may i recommend Bernd Leno... the best keeper for under 25 million.

I was aware of him, after playing multiple seasons with Leverkusen on FM17. Was planning for Donnarumma, but he wanted some silly wages, 325 a week :idiot:. So ended up signing Jan Oblak from Atletico Madrid. 

Wondering whats up with Tottenham. They made huge offers for both Lallana and Lovren, which i accepted, but both of them rejected the contract offer.

19 hours ago, TheYurpman said:

If you go back a couple of pages in this thread I listed my tactic and all of my instructions. On paper it doesn't look like it would work, it looks way too much offensive power and no defense, but I finished the PL with the most goals scored and 3rd least allowed.

Ok thanks, will do. 

Is anyone else having problems getting fair offers for players. Almost through 4 seasons and can only sell players valued at over €60m for less than half that. For example I just sold Mane for €25m when he was valued at €64m and wanted by numerous clubs, and haven't not any offers for players not on the transfer list.

3 hours ago, carlowsaint19 said:

Is anyone else having problems getting fair offers for players. Almost through 4 seasons and can only sell players valued at over €60m for less than half that. For example I just sold Mane for €25m when he was valued at €64m and wanted by numerous clubs, and haven't not any offers for players not on the transfer list.

I haven't seen this issue and I hope you have a backup save because you got absolutely robbed for Mane. I sold Mane to Barca for $110 million in the first January window.

20 hours ago, matsnor21 said:

I was aware of him, after playing multiple seasons with Leverkusen on FM17. Was planning for Donnarumma, but he wanted some silly wages, 325 a week :idiot:. So ended up signing Jan Oblak from Atletico Madrid. 

Wondering whats up with Tottenham. They made huge offers for both Lallana and Lovren, which i accepted, but both of them rejected the contract offer.

Considered Oblak but Leno was a lot lot cheaper.

I have the same issue, players requesting to leave then accepting bids then them refusing them lol.

On ‎15‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 19:18, Finknottle said:

There should be, below, three shots of FM18 tactics. If not, please ignore and forgive my pc illiteracy.

I would refer you to my post in the tactics forum of November 4th. From there I've advanced to these three tactics for FM18. The 4-1-4-1 contain tactic is plucked from the air, pure guesswork. The other two are based upon the set of tactics in the FM18 masterclass sheet supplied with the game.

Before I get into the start of the first game of the season I'm hoping that those of you 'wot' know better than me might offer up some assistance as to whether or not they will win all before or get relegated and therefore send me to the dole! The TI's are as is in the Masterclass sheet, mainly because I keep getting TI's wrong.

The 4-3-3 set is how I think that Klopp was playing up to the recent Man. Utd game. Please refer to the November 4th post in the tactics forum. The 4-2-1-3 set is strictly  a Masterclass sheet copy with the players roles/duties added by me. I confess to scouring all sorts of tactics from all over the websites to try and get some idea of how best to proceed.

I'm desperately trying to avoid having to resort to one or more of the third party sets which will appear soon, I'm sure. Please, can someone show an old pensioner the way to enlightenment and to winning the League, of course? I realise I've not given much to go on but just trying to get these pictures up has taken about one hour. Muchly thankings. PS. PI's are totally as is and unaltered by me.

4-1-4-1 Contain v1.png

4-2-1-3 Defend v2.png

4-3-3 Attack.png

This post has been up for some little time without any response at all. The tactics are before any games have been played. The players have not been included as the Liverpool players more or less pick themselves.

Also, I've found that it is rather difficult to use any tactic with Liverpool, that doesn't include wingers because of the quality of players that would have to be left out. I have thought about pushing the two wide defenders up to proper WB's and possibly dropping the CM back to a DCM. That would enable me to, at least vary the 4-2-3-1 system a bit.

It would be nice if some of you 'wot' are more knowledgeable about the game than myself could offer up some opinions of my 'possible' tactics set up. Muchly thankings.

January first season, i decided to be cheeky and declared interest in Donnaruma a couple of times.....he had an argument with his manager and in the end we negotiated a £35.5m deal. Got him down to 155k a week and 35k bonuses. Overjoyed with that business. :D

Then it got better, i offer out Karius for loan. Milan came in and we agreed on 250k a month +wages for the rest of season with a mandatory £19.75m fee. :D

Then Robertson went on loan for end of season to Benfica  for 259k a month + wages and a mandatory £15m fee. :)

Also bought Tierney for £30m. Future star left back with great leadership which is what the squads lacking. 

Sturridge went to Barca for £34m (upto £44m clauses), and Milner leaves at end of season to Spurs for £40m.

Been a great Jan Transfer so far.

1 hour ago, Siven said:

January first season, i decided to be cheeky and declared interest in Donnaruma a couple of times.....he had an argument with his manager and in the end we negotiated a £35.5m deal. Got him down to 155k a week and 35k bonuses. Overjoyed with that business. :D

Then it got better, i offer out Karius for loan. Milan came in and we agreed on 250k a month +wages for the rest of season with a mandatory £19.75m fee. :D

Then Robertson went on loan for end of season to Benfica  for 259k a month + wages and a mandatory £15m fee. :)

Also bought Tierney for £30m. Future star left back with great leadership which is what the squads lacking. 

Sturridge went to Barca for £34m (upto £44m clauses), and Milner leaves at end of season to Spurs for £40m.

Been a great Jan Transfer so far.

You're going to LOVE Tierney. I signed him at the start of the first season and he ended up outplaying Moreno and Robertson. By the end of the first season his value is right around $48 million for me. More then double then what I paid for him and he's still only 20 years old. And by the end of the first season he already became a "highly influential player".

Need some advice from you guys.

Just started the summer transfer window following the first season. During the first season I sold Mane, Flanagan, and Markovic. So those guys are gone. I bought De Ligt, Tierney, Dolberg, Domenico Berardi, Pedrag Rajkovic and some other younger players for the future that aren't ready for the first team.

Now in the summer window I've sold Lallana and Lovren so far. I've bought Andrea Belotti and signed Goretzka on a free. And Naby Keita is coming over obviously.

Does anyone have suggestions on who to go after now? I have over $100 million in transfer room. Since I sold Lallana and I like to play with an AMC (which is where I play Firmino, but he gets injured often), who should I go after to fill that spot to backup Firmino?

So I have tried to set up my Liverpool side to play like Klopp.  Think I may have achieved it, unfortunately almost too realistic!!

2nd season first match of the season an 8-0 (yes that is correct) win against Hull - I'm thinking awsome I'm building something specila here.

Next match is at old trafford  1-1 for most of the game and I'm thining not a bad result, then they scor 4 goals in the last 20 mins and I lose 5-1!!!!!

At least I can't say its not like the real Liverpool.....

3 hours ago, TheYurpman said:

Need some advice from you guys.

Just started the summer transfer window following the first season. During the first season I sold Mane, Flanagan, and Markovic. So those guys are gone. I bought De Ligt, Tierney, Dolberg, Domenico Berardi, Pedrag Rajkovic and some other younger players for the future that aren't ready for the first team.

Now in the summer window I've sold Lallana and Lovren so far. I've bought Andrea Belotti and signed Goretzka on a free. And Naby Keita is coming over obviously.

Does anyone have suggestions on who to go after now? I have over $100 million in transfer room. Since I sold Lallana and I like to play with an AMC (which is where I play Firmino, but he gets injured often), who should I go after to fill that spot to backup Firmino?

You can play Coutinho at AMC. Or buy Dele Alli. 

Are De Ligt and Matip your starting CDs? Gomez and who else do you have there? 

3 hours ago, yonko said:

You can play Coutinho at AMC. Or buy Dele Alli. 

Are De Ligt and Matip your starting CDs? Gomez and who else do you have there? 

Yeah Firmino and Coutinho can both play the AMC role very well. I still want a backup option because in the first season I had both of them get injured at the same time and Lallana (who I just sold) did not play very well for me.

But yes, Matip and De Ligt are my starting CDs. I have Klavan and Gomez as backups and I may try to sign a decent young player that can grow in to something good, hopefully. Klavan is an outstanding backup to have. He never complains, he's a great tutor, and in his limited playing time he played just as good as Lovren, who I just sold. Oh, and Emre Can can play CD halfway decent if you're really in a pinch.

De Ligt is the star though. I paid $16 million for him at the start of the first season. He's now 18 years old, has "wonderkid" status, has a 4/5 current ability and 5/5 star potential ability, and is an "influential player" at the club. His average rating for his first season with us was a 7.42! His value is almost $50 million, already.

Hmm I am tempted to start again, currently I have finished s1 and started s2 by like 2 games in the league.

But I want to have a save with Mane and Salah playing well for me so will probably start again and tinker with the tactics, but will keep a copy of this current save.

18 hours ago, TheYurpman said:

Yeah Firmino and Coutinho can both play the AMC role very well. I still want a backup option because in the first season I had both of them get injured at the same time and Lallana (who I just sold) did not play very well for me.

But yes, Matip and De Ligt are my starting CDs. I have Klavan and Gomez as backups and I may try to sign a decent young player that can grow in to something good, hopefully. Klavan is an outstanding backup to have. He never complains, he's a great tutor, and in his limited playing time he played just as good as Lovren, who I just sold. Oh, and Emre Can can play CD halfway decent if you're really in a pinch.

De Ligt is the star though. I paid $16 million for him at the start of the first season. He's now 18 years old, has "wonderkid" status, has a 4/5 current ability and 5/5 star potential ability, and is an "influential player" at the club. His average rating for his first season with us was a 7.42! His value is almost $50 million, already.

Yeah, De Ligt is a star, no doubt. Ajax want silly money for him in January - 40m euros upfront and 40m in 3 installments. I went with Laporte instead as his release clause is 65m. I will try to unsettle De Ligt for the second season and try again. I sold Lovren to Barca for 30m and Flanagan for 12m. I wanted to sell Ings for 16m but he rejected contract and wants to play for my reserves instead - silly man.

I didn't get any money in January, just had to adjust my budget to get around 25m plus sales to afford Laporte. 70m for Keita is killing it and I don't even want that player.

1 hour ago, yonko said:

Yeah, De Ligt is a star, no doubt. Ajax want silly money for him in January - 40m euros upfront and 40m in 3 installments. I went with Laporte instead as his release clause is 65m. I will try to unsettle De Ligt for the second season and try again. I sold Lovren to Barca for 30m and Flanagan for 12m. I wanted to sell Ings for 16m but he rejected contract and wants to play for my reserves instead - silly man.

I didn't get any money in January, just had to adjust my budget to get around 25m plus sales to afford Laporte. 70m for Keita is killing it and I don't even want that player.

Just so you know, when Keita comes over to Liverpool after the first season, no money is deducted from your transfer budget. So you don't have to worry about saving transfer budget space for his signing. For lack of better terms he's already "paid for".

7 hours ago, TheYurpman said:

Just so you know, when Keita comes over to Liverpool after the first season, no money is deducted from your transfer budget. So you don't have to worry about saving transfer budget space for his signing. For lack of better terms he's already "paid for".

I know. But that is what is killing my transfer budget now in January.

First FM for a few years after finding it for a good price

Initially started a LLM save but wasn't enjoying it as much as I thought I would so jumped into a Liverpool save

Can't be bothered doing a big write up with screens and don't think anyone would be that interested so dot point form:
- Couple of signings with De Ligt and Kean (he's coming next year) whilst sold some deadwood in Flanno, Ings and Markovic
- Competition results were won the PL (more on that in a sec), out of Carabo cup in the quarters to ManU in extra time after rotating heavily and played them 3 days later with my first team and beat them comfortably 3-1, lost to Citeh in the FA cup 5th round and they also bundled me out of the Champs League quarter-finals. 
- Premier League went down to the wire, 3 horse race most of the way between me, ManU and Arse. I was comfortable at the top from about halfway through the season after my team hit form but a huge congestion of fixtures, injuries and loss of form meant I won 2 out of the last 8 PL games (2/11 including FA cup and champs league losses to city) with a lot, I mean like 6, late/injury-time goals to the opposition. Last game of the season  1 point ahead of ManU so was a 'destiny in our own hands' against stoke, they equalized in the 83rd minute and I was pretty sure I'd lost it but ManU ended up drawing with Newcastle so I won the league. Didn't want to win the league first season though, I like to build a team and winning a big trophy first season take away from the game a little bit for me, not to mention a couple rage quits on my part possibly improving a couple of results... 
-Notable player performances: My fullbacks were great and had the highest rating for my team, both Gomez and Robertson especially. Firminho top scorer with 22 goals (all comps) but Studge did well when given the chance especially against trash teams and finished with 19 goals. Salah most assists (16) whilst double digits for both Firminho and Couthinho.  Mane was good but not amazing and went missing too often, Ox was surprisingly good too and better than I was expecting.
- Injuries: So annoying with the little niggles but with Sturridge, Mane, Ox and Coutinho all getting multiple (5+) injuries throughout the season.  
- Players complaining was mostly fixed by Hendo and Milner, even Cou helped out when I couldn't be bothered dealing with Firminho's contract demands.  Funny though that I was rotating Moreno and Robertson between games and Robertson complains about 'not enough gametime'
- 120m pound transfer budget next season, not sure what to do with it. Looking for a new top class GK  - liking Oblak rather than Donnurama who everyone else has so one of the Migs/Karius will be moved and wanted to strengthen CM with Can being disappointing but Keita's coming in. The rest of my team performed well enough that I'd loathe to move them on, Sturridge was voted fans POTY, Milner is a quality tutor, Klavan doesn't complain. I think my main moves with be moving on a couple of players, Lovern is dispensible with Gomez really coming along and with Clyne back at RB with TAA  so could move him central. Gomez was class at RB though... Want to get more games into Woodburn next season too and need to start developing Kean so all my attacking positions are pretty set, Wilson could be a pet project but just so packed on the wings now. Also 3 quality ST regens from my academy (did reload my save a 'few' times to get them though) and Dyabla is my favourite mix of stats out of all the world class players I would buy (quality finisher who can pass) so he may be a target season after when I likely do move on Sturridge.

Enjoyed reading how everyone else went too 

Alright, so I'm just beginning my 2nd season and Keita came over and I brought in Goretzka on a free, and bought Milinkovic-Savic and Andrea Belotti. I still have roughly $35 million in budget space.

Now I'm in a predicament that I need your advice on. Bayern made a huge offer for Coutinho and I rejected it. Now they've come back with an even bigger offer. They are willing to pay $108 million (with the potential of it hitting $122 million, which it will). Do I sell him? He's been my best player thus far, he's a fan favorite, and he's only second behind Henderson in terms of locker room leaders. I don't particularly need the money. I'm loaded with talent as it is. Yet $122 million is a ton of money.

What do you guys think?

Archived