Football Manager Early Access Beta *Official* Feedback Thread - 18.0.3

Message added by Neil Brock

If you have constructive feedback please post it in this thread.

If you have something you think is wrong or a bug, please raise it in the relevant section of the bugs forum

https://community.sigames.com/forum/563-football-manager-2018-early-access-beta-bugs-forum/

This will be the surest way anything that you notice or that bothers you can be addressed. Thanks.

My final thoughts on the beta is that there is a great game here somewhere, I just haven't found it yet. Tactical analysis view, medical centre, dynamics and scouting changes are all excellent. However..

I can't get over how poor the match UI is; so much of what I'm used to seeing on screen has been hidden behind unnecessary dialogue boxes that require additional clicks to access.

Defending during indirect set pieces is a complete mess 

Poor camera utility and removal of views like 'Main Stand' lessen the enjoyment of the match experience.

My own tactical ineptitude on this version compared to previous releases should be sorted when I figure out the nuances of this ME - I won't let that cloud my judgement of the game. Looking forward to release, let's give it a fair chance.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, ChelseaSince86 said:

So when the game goes live and changes to 18.0.4, (i guess) will there be a changelist for what has been fixed etc?

There will be no change list, because it is the official release of the game.

I have a friend who play WOT and his game would freeze each battle, he tried reinstalling graphics drivers and the game, anyways, in the end he gave his pc a good old clean inside, lotsa dust on the cpu etc, he's had no errors since.

Edited by delped
didnt mean to quote

2 minutes ago, delped said:

I have a friend who play WOT and his game would freeze each battle, he tried reinstalling graphics drivers and the game, anyways, in the end he gave his pc a good old clean inside, lotsa dust on the cpu etc, he's had no errors since.

It makes sense, if he did not play any other game that required the same of the PC, without the freeze.

But if he played two games that required the same of the PC and just one freezed, I would not connect cleaning with solution

2 minutes ago, delped said:

Look here in Greek FM Community many users post that they have big lag prolems,bigger than mine actually i didnt have too many but still..As for the bugs for me international management has Huge problems in fm18(iv'e allready raise them)and they didn't fix them and if they dont fix them in full release too i will have big problems with my save..Anyway lets hope tommorow all these will be past and we will play the game we love...:)