[FM18] E22 - England to Level 22

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 04/12/2017 at 11:07, Dan BHTFC said:

Sky or BT, think it's BT

Definitely BT guys. They show the Non-league Finals Day (Vase and Trophy). Had it recorded specially since I was there watching the Mighty South Shields in May and me and my mate were on screen after a couple of the goals haha. Can't think what the TV rights cost would be.

Hi Dan,  I appreciate that you are busy in the throngs of doing this, but would it be possible to add the West Yorkshire Association Football League - they reside at levels 11-13 on the pyramid. There is some info on the setup here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Yorkshire_Association_Football_League

I appreciate you probably get asked this all the time (to add leagues in) and if you can't - it's fine. You may have already stated that you have done it and I have misread - many apologies if this is the case.

Cheers,

Pete

Hi looking forward to March I recon then you will fin the data base, from level 14 down there only 1/2 leagues so that handy you won’t have lots to input. I know you got the cups but there pretty straightforward. Well the point in the msg was just wanna wish you all a very merry (or not so merry Xmas) il be working haha 👍. Hope you all have a good Xmas guys 

Amazing! I'm from Brazil and I admire your work. Congratulations! I like to play in the English leagues and I'm looking forward to this challenge in fm18. Sorry if you have spelling mistakes, I do not write very well in English.

Happy new year guys. Just courios dan do you play fm to? I mean I presume u work obviously and with doing this database (which is not small by any means) it must take a lot of your time for which I speak for everyone who be now by saying I/we are VERY grateful. And thank you. I really believe that the FM17 database don’t work coz thy changed something think the coding or something. All other fm work with previous versions but not this one and thy did say they changed the coding or something to make the 3D better. Still not played fm18 yet, apart from the 1st season with that database befor with went kaput lol. Again thank you and happy new year 👍

I used to play fm when i first played it I managed Man Utd (I support) Wrexham (at the time best welsh team in it and there from the north haha) Woking or Newport or colwyn bay weakest team in lowest division and my local team in welsh prem Bangor city. I’d advrage a season a month. But for last 4/5 years been doing level 13 to 22 depends on what’s out now I manage Man Utd and wales and make up a welsh team I call AFC Bangor CIty in lowest level Work way up. But problem iv been having is I could get Rooney a young and other prem players in level 22 it spoils it for me a little coz thy stay for a few games or a season or two then retire. So now with the Bangor team I get ex United youth players who are not good like burns heath lea etc. I give them a 30 year player coach contract. I have 3/4 stages 1 now signing players for 10/15 seasons. stage 2 5/7 season use my youth players and stage 3 hopefully by then I go semi pro then year by year get a few players. When I start the save I got no money and youth and training faculties are all 1. I do edit your file with every league and cups I use 7 subs but can use 4 and I give money only like £10 or £70 in cup rounds to give other teams a chance to make the game fun for me by playing harder teams coz thy got money. I have missed playing fm 

23 minutes ago, DazRTaylor said:

Yes please 👍

ok, I will start gathering some images and will put in to the once the database is released. For the time being I can complete level 10 as I have another database that goes dpwn to that level

Archived