[FM18] E22 - England to Level 22

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, tommy1992 said:

Never been so eager for a release can’t wait to take Buckhurst Hill from the Essex Olympian to an opening day fixture away at old Trafford 

There's no promotion from the Essex Olympian...

39 minutes ago, Dan BHTFC said:

Testing ongoing thanks to a couple of subscribers, no problems so far so looking at a release at some point tomorrow!!

That's a bonus with all the games being snowed off tomorrow!!!

9 hours ago, jwchriste said:

This is awesome.  Anyone have the Fairwarp logos ready?  And 2D/3D kit?  That would be spectacular.

The real Fairwarp logo (I think) is attached in the two sizes.

I also made a custom logo and kits for my own save so thought I might as well put that up too.

Fairwarp FC.zip

1 minute ago, Howie8217 said:

So it not out yet then? I’m a little confused lol 

2.0 is out on the first post but does not include league cups for new leagues added

3.0 will have more added when Dan releases it later

1 minute ago, Howie8217 said:

So it not out yet then? I’m a little confused lol 

It is out now - look at the very first post of this thread.

Dan means version 3 of his database will contain all league cups. Version 1 is pre-winter update, version 2 is with league cups for leagues in his previous database, but only version 3 (which isn't released yet) will have league cups for all of the added leagues.

Hey Dan, great job pal. The day has come after all your hard work and so much appreciated Thank you. Although just hanging on now untill 3.0. I bought FM18 when it came out but haven' played it yet until this come out. So it's a big day for me. Whilst waiting for everything now I am just customising Fm with logos and kits etc. Is there a non league logo and kit pack knocking about anywhere? I have seen the one you posted up on fm17 so is that ok to use? Obviously apart from any new teams on the new db won' be There. Any advice would be great if there is a new one anywhere. Cheers and agan Thanks so much for this. 

1 minute ago, DazRTaylor said:

Been looking forward to this for ages.  Thank you Dan.  Now it is out...I have been admitted back into hospital so this will have to wait.  Sigh.

I will be doing a full save from the bottom tier and will document it on the Careers Forum.

Hope you're better soon buddy!

31 minutes ago, DazRTaylor said:

Been looking forward to this for ages.  Thank you Dan.  Now it is out...I have been admitted back into hospital so this will have to wait.  Sigh.

I will be doing a full save from the bottom tier and will document it on the Careers Forum.

Get well soon dude

Ye I went to advance rules to do a test thingy and had the same problem as previously. I’m using the 2.0 file. I got the game on a holiday save now hoping for the best lol. But something telling me guna be same problem. If how the f u k do we sort it? 

Dan wanna thank you again for doing this 

15 minutes ago, thekloppster said:

shut up was only saying am not critising so many touchy folks on here

No need to keep asking, it'll be ready when it's ready.  Do something else in the meantime while you're waiting and please don't try to swerve the swear filter again.

Archived