[FM18] E22 - England to Level 22

On 19/02/2018 at 21:30, thekloppster said:

read my last post I only play fm because of this dtabase so obviously its about this thread:seagull:

If roughly half of your entire forum posts are asking when this will be ready, you are trying to defend the indefensible. Learn to be patient or do one for everyone's sake.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, oche balboa said:

It isn’t but you need Advanced Editor for it to function correctly 

Hey mate think dan spent enough time on this database you can’t espect him to do that to lol, there plenty ov cup in lower level. You can even do them your self (I am I add a cup winners cup fa cup winners from 32 leagues and a mini champ league for welsh teams hard to explain that one haha)

Ow ye for got bout the new leagues lol, well looking forward to it and thanks again. At least they (inthery) will be easier than the leagues. I have a ruff idea in my head when I recon it’ll be ready

but I’ll keep that to my self I case I’m wrong or (rite) and if it not ready people may start saying we’re is it lol. 

We all appreciate what you are doing I know I keep saying it but we do. THANk YOU

2 hours ago, Howie8217 said:

Hey mate think dan spent enough time on this database you can’t espect him to do that to lol, there plenty ov cup in lower level. You can even do them your self (I am I add a cup winners cup fa cup winners from 32 leagues and a mini champ league for welsh teams hard to explain that one haha)

I wasn’t having a go. It’s a fantastic database 

1 hour ago, Galeg said:

Curious, for those who run all of the leagues, just how slow does it run for you? Last year I think I started in 14 or so and after a few seasons it was really chugging.

I have an i7 with 32gb of memory, so not slow at all for me.  I regularly run career saves with 30+ nations and 80+ leagues running simultaneously, so this database will be no bother.

1 hour ago, Galeg said:

Curious, for those who run all of the leagues, just how slow does it run for you? Last year I think I started in 14 or so and after a few seasons it was really chugging.

I have small / medium database full 21/22 English league and welsh with 4 leagues with players in the welsh lower league and all leagues on back ground and the game not slow only on fa cup 1st round coz there so many games no camplaints here lol

3 hours ago, Howie8217 said:

I have small / medium database full 21/22 English league and welsh with 4 leagues with players in the welsh lower league and all leagues on back ground and the game not slow only on fa cup 1st round coz there so many games no camplaints here lol

Same here. English league only, small database. It's easily manageable.

25 minutes ago, Galeg said:

Please excuse the off-topic. What is the actual difference in-game when choosing between a small/med/large database?

The individual databases have more players in the game dependant on which size you have. I used to always play with the biggest database as I thought this made the game better, but was informed that a smaller database actually makes the game more playable, which I think it does. Yes you get more players to pick & choose the bigger the database you have, but a small one makes the game more difficult as there is a lot more demand for the players in the game.

24 minutes ago, YOUNGSTEVE said:

The individual databases have more players in the game dependant on which size you have. I used to always play with the biggest database as I thought this made the game better, but was informed that a smaller database actually makes the game more playable, which I think it does. Yes you get more players to pick & choose the bigger the database you have, but a small one makes the game more difficult as there is a lot more demand for the players in the game.

Ye true to wat you said. I do small database but I do add continental players it adds round 1k extra or so players

^ What they said. I choose small database because I also run an academy challenge whereby I only promote my youth academy players and never buy/loan/bring in any player from outside.

When you're playing at Level 22, one CA2 numpty is much the same as another and your youth intake can hardly be worse!

On 2/25/2018 at 02:32, Dan BHTFC said:

So possibly a release next weekend

So, after 11 years at my company, they decide I'm worthy enough to send me on a two week (work) trip to Singapore.  Which means I'll have next weekend to myself to explore this city state.  Unless the L22 database is released.  Then, I'll have to wait another 11 years until my company deigns it useful to send me back to finally see the island.  Is this coincidence?  Karma?  Am I cursed?

Just think. Tomorrow the winter transfer update is out (not that I’m botherd with that with this level 22 file) and possibly hopefully wishing praying dreaming fantasising, you get the drill haha. A few days (maybe same day next day) later this will be out. waited since November been long and hard. 

But like you said dan it will be worth it 😊👍🙏

7 hours ago, Howie8217 said:

Just think. Tomorrow the winter transfer update is out (not that I’m botherd with that with this level 22 file) and possibly hopefully wishing praying dreaming fantasising, you get the drill haha. A few days (maybe same day next day) later this will be out. waited since November been long and hard. 

But like you said dan it will be worth it 😊👍🙏

Where is this mentioned? Is this because last years patch was released on the beginning of March. SI never say when a patch is out until it is released.

3 hours ago, Howie8217 said:

**** meant to do say tomorrow or Friday when Russia and Chinese transfer window closes that when thy release them last year was the first and year befor eather way update will be out weekend latest 

I really wouldn't count on it. Historically the update's been anywhere between mid-February and mid-March.

On 28/02/2018 at 11:55, Spurs08 said:

I really wouldn't count on it. Historically the update's been anywhere between mid-February and mid-March.

Sorry cont help my self. But told ya update would be out today. Now hopefully with respect (no pressure) this file be out today too (I was only joking) I’m hoping it be out Friday/Saturday sat early that just me thinking positive (as I’m a negative thinker 🙁😊)

48 minutes ago, Howie8217 said:

Sorry cont help my self. But told ya update would be out today. Now hopefully with respect (no pressure) this file be out today too (I was only joking) I’m hoping it be out Friday/Saturday sat early that just me thinking positive (as I’m a negative thinker 🙁😊)

You're being very passive aggressive here bud, which isn't very helpful and is also quite annoying. Just keep quiet, and it'll be released before you know it

3 minutes ago, M4J3FFR135 said:

You're being very passive aggressive here bud, which isn't very helpful and is also quite annoying. Just keep quiet, and it'll be released before you know it

No I’m not that your opinion just wanted say I was right. But I apologise if you think that. Just expressing my feelings/option basically saying can’t wait for this reales. And yes it will be out bri know it 

ps. There is no passive aggressive in this or my last post or any really 

1 hour ago, Dan BHTFC said:

Does anyone have a fast set up to do a test holiday save for me?

Hi mate I got a 12 hr shift start at 7 if you see this befor I got work I could let it holiday save while I’m at work and hope for the best? 

Archived