[FM18] E22 - England to Level 22

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’d release it. Take a brake from this for awhile and maybe finish it off September ready for FM19 (the reason I say sep in case there are problems hope thy won’t be). Then hopefully we can put this file straight into FM19..... in theroy it Worked like that for privios fm’s

6 minutes ago, Dan BHTFC said:

Considering I've had problems since the Winter update I'm expecting problems moving this database to FM19

When's everyone been having their problems? I've just started the 2022/23 season and no problems thus far, I did start in the 13th tier though.

1 minute ago, Makoto Nakamura said:

When's everyone been having their problems? I've just started the 2022/23 season and no problems thus far, I did start in the 13th tier though.

Problems seem to be when starting in 20th tier or lower I believe. 

So I decided to download the fixed version 2.0 of the database.  I opened it in the editor and everything seemed ok at first.  Then, when I started scrolling with my mouse wheel I started getting a graphical corruption in the GUI like this:

editor_graphics_corruption.thumb.jpg.4354fbf458672e9da2267925e845cf45.jpg

It only seems to happen when I'm scrolling, and it only seems to happen with this database.  I've tried to reproduce it with other databases and it doesn't happen.  I've also tried changing graphics card settings, removing overclocks, etc.  It always happens after scrolling for a minute on this database.  It does clear up if I scroll just a bit more, so it's usable.  Anyone else seeing this?

After playing with it some more, I think I figured out how to prevent it.  It only happens when I expand more than two items in the left panel.  Three expanded, it happens.  Collapse one, it goes away.  Weird.

11 hours ago, Dan BHTFC said:

Finally completed the League Cups, just need to do some testing.

I've read in this topic that you set longitude/latitude for the stadiums. Apart from cosmetics and adding a bit of 'realistic distance club have to travel' - is there any point of adding this? 

Divisions are set by city/town boundaries not by stadium localization so isn't that a little time consuming to put all longitude/latitude in stadium?

I've tried doing it without the longitude/latitude for the stadiums but it still had teams moving into strange leagues. Anyway all I do is copy and paste from the city anyway so takes 10 seconds to do, plus with stadium upgrades and you groundshare it does it by nearest long/lat ground

On 05/04/2018 at 21:25, Dan BHTFC said:

Considering I've had problems since the Winter update I'm expecting problems moving this database to FM19

Hey I believe that if this file will work fine. It’ll work for FM19 too (like othe files that work for the next fm sieries) (yes a few teams will need to be added I’ll just add welsh teams, and a league may not exist like prievios fms but I’ll just tweak them) I so hope it works since all the amount of time you have spent doing this, well soon find out in 7/8 months haha

14 hours ago, Dan BHTFC said:

I've tried doing it without the longitude/latitude for the stadiums but it still had teams moving into strange leagues. Anyway all I do is copy and paste from the city anyway so takes 10 seconds to do, plus with stadium upgrades and you groundshare it does it by nearest long/lat ground

If you have big number of stadiums to add this - i can help. This can be done in easy way with script. 

But as @Bigpole said earlier - this isnt important to clubs division. Only city of stadium is.

Really looking forward to this file, enjoyed the one you did for fm17, Dan, thank you.

i have a question for anyone who has experience with these lower league databases,

I’m planning on added a couple of leagues to this file that’s not on the original list, Swindon & Trowbridge district leagues. some senior teams that play in the Wiltshire premier are just above a league where their respective reserve teams play (Swindon, Trowbridge district). I know you can prevent the reserve team from getting promoted so that the senior team and the reserve team are not in the same league, however what happens when a senior team gets relegated to the division where their reserves are playing? Does the game crash?

2 hours ago, swindonraiders said:

Really looking forward to this file, enjoyed the one you did for fm17, Dan, thank you.

i have a question for anyone who has experience with these lower league databases,

I’m planning on added a couple of leagues to this file that’s not on the original list, Swindon & Trowbridge district leagues. some senior teams that play in the Wiltshire premier are just above a league where their respective reserve teams play (Swindon, Trowbridge district). I know you can prevent the reserve team from getting promoted so that the senior team and the reserve team are not in the same league, however what happens when a senior team gets relegated to the division where their reserves are playing? Does the game crash?

Actually no need to worry about answering, there is hardly any promotion, relegation between these leagues, looks like it’s invite only for the winners when ground requirements are good enough

9 minutes ago, theflitmeister said:

dan thanks for this appreciated just one problem i used the editor to increase the number of rounds in certain leagues and when i verify it says a problem between level 12 and 13 required teams 0 any way around this 

I got the same thing. Went into advanced rules to disable brexit and received that error. The unedited file does load, though

33 minutes ago, jokermania said:

Hello thanks so much for the file,i have noticed when testing that teams that get promoted from level 12 to level 11 turn instantly professional, does know how to solve this ?

Should be sorted now, something I missed, easily done!

Fairwarp is retired in 2018?

Division Nine :  League Table

9 Teams Games
Played
Games
Won
Games
Drawn
Games
Lost
Goals
For
Goals
Against
Goal
Difference
Ifield Galaxy II 13 10 0 3 49 24 +25 30
West Hoathly II 14 8 3 3 45 26 +19 27
Ashurst Wood III 12 8 3 1 38 22 +16 27
Stones II 8 6 0 2 31 16 +15 18
Crawley United II 14 5 1 8 39 44 -5 16
Scaynes Hill III 16 3 0 13 27 57 -30 9
AFC Hurst II 15 2 2 11 29 63 -34 8
Fairfield II 14 2 1 11 18 75 -57 7
trans.gif

can anyone help who's good with the editor i want all the leagues with 12 teams or less in to have 4 rounds of matches but it will not verify it only takes 15 mins to change the game rounds for said leagues between level 12 and 22 if anyone can do this for me i will be so gratefull and if works may offer cash reward 

37 minutes ago, thekloppster said:

can anyone help who's good with the editor i want all the leagues with 12 teams or less in to have 4 rounds of matches but it will not verify it only takes 15 mins to change the game rounds for said leagues between level 12 and 22 if anyone can do this for me i will be so gratefull and if works may offer cash reward 

You will have to remove all the cups for those level as well for it to verify as well as change number of teams in each league to min and max of 12

2 hours ago, thekloppster said:

You can do that in the editor on leagues or divisions or what ever it says lol. Click on the division u want to change ie midd sus level 9, change the bit were it says each team has 4 rounds that what I do for sum leagues or I do 3 rounds. I’m having a little experiment on fm16 at the mo then will re download this file and change what I want ready for FM19 (providing this file ok now lol). Then I’ll have another experiment ready for FM19 

I’m currently using fm16 on a holiday save but it won’t lw let me pass the year 2030. Is that normal? I’m up to 2025 I’ll do same with FM17 next week I’ll wait for people to say if there my problems hopefully that they won’t be

Archived