[FM18] E22 - England to Level 22

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, YOUNGSTEVE said:

Actually Dan has removed the links at the moment. They should be back soon when he has updated to version 3 with all the league cups attached.

missed that, sorry for wrong info :D

I’m definitely waiting for 3.0 I cannot wait only so much crap 1 can watch on Netflix n only so much talking 1 can do with d other half aswel I jus hope she finds a hobby for d next 3 years cos I will be non ixistant lol

Just won the quadruple in my first season as Fairwarp, looking forward to what next season will bring!

Struggling at the moment to fend off teams from higher divisions poaching my players!

I too have noticed that gate receipts and match day income seems a bit high. I’m averaging an attendance of 22 people, but when you compare that to the income a home match generates, the 22 people are spending about £85 each 😳

I wish to thank Dan who has put in such a great effort to this project that I think he deserves a round of applause.  Just for a heads up, I have taken a quick look and the logo pack that had a lot of the club badges that was released for the FM2017 version most if not all of the logos will not work for the clubs that had to be created in the FM2018 editor. This is due to the fact that the club ID number for the clubs that are created in the 2018 editor will almost certainly be different. For example, I selected at random 'Bishops Waltham Dynamos' who had the ID '2062003469' on FM2017. However, on FM2018 the club ID is 2062003495 so both the png file name and the code in the config file will need to be changed to work as intended. It can be fixed but it will be a very time consuming process. I think the logos bring this project a lot more to life. Thanks again Dan.

53 minutes ago, wackettdagenham said:

I wish to thank Dan who has put in such a great effort to this project that I think he deserves a round of applause.  Just for a heads up, I have taken a quick look and the logo pack that had a lot of the club badges that was released for the FM2017 version most if not all of the logos will not work for the clubs that had to be created in the FM2018 editor. This is due to the fact that the club ID number for the clubs that are created in the 2018 editor will almost certainly be different. For example, I selected at random 'Bishops Waltham Dynamos' who had the ID '2062003469' on FM2017. However, on FM2018 the club ID is 2062003495 so both the png file name and the code in the config file will need to be changed to work as intended. It can be fixed but it will be a very time consuming process. I think the logos bring this project a lot more to life. Thanks again Dan.

Yeah I noticed this as well. Some of them are still correct, but many are different.

8 minutes ago, thekloppster said:

do you not think its been long enough fm19 will be out soon

Dan has no obligation to do this, so show a little respect and go do something useful than pestering the man.

I quite hope Dan gives up and doesn't bother releasing it. 

Would make me happy

5 minutes ago, thekloppster said:

yeah your one of them f****** guys pompey boyz am not being disrespectful its a statement of fact!!

if you are that desperate to play at level 22, make it yourself then

and your pestering of Dan is disrespectful 

and I am one of what guys exactly??

Just now, thekloppster said:

hey one of them guys you gonna slate this lad as well mug!!

no cause he hasnt been spamming, he hasnt been warned twice in one topic, he hasnt been slating others with profanities, he hasnt been saying Dan has to hurry cause FM19 is nearly done (its only march...)  Why would we?

6 minutes ago, thekloppster said:

must be one of these pages where your all buddies and am an outsider eh ring a ring of roses

paranoid much??

you really are not worth the air

1 hour ago, thekloppster said:

do you not think its been long enough fm19 will be out soon

So for FM19 are you going to do all the work and save Dan the effort.  If you do, I promise not offer any abuse or sarky remarks, til then it might be an idea for you to shut up.

Again, thanks for all the work Dan, and I hope things get sorted soon at home.

@thekloppster  If you want to continue being able to make posts on this forum, please stop ignoring advice from Mods (and others) to be patient.  I know you are keen to play with the update, but spamming your impatience and winding other people up won't make it arrive any faster.

Please heed the warning, we really don't want to start handing out infractions.

Stupid thought, I know... but I could imagine that Dan will give us an update if something noteworthy happens... 

The behaviour of some users is questionable - to say at least! And exactly this behaviour is the reason why more and more file-makers won't continue their work. Think about the meaning of "respect"...

Lads please have patience we are all eager to play but we have to wait downloaded Motorsport Manager last nite n will easily occupy me it’s brilliant I recommend it highly.Dan will complete this he will not allow 1 person to ruin it for everyone else.wouldnt it be unreal if he could pick n choose who could have d 3.0 link.

1 hour ago, Pa FM said:

Lads please have patience we are all eager to play but we have to wait downloaded Motorsport Manager last nite n will easily occupy me it’s brilliant I recommend it highly.Dan will complete this he will not allow 1 person to ruin it for everyone else.wouldnt it be unreal if he could pick n choose who could have d 3.0 link.

I think most of us know that. we all hoped (I guess including  Dan) that he wouldn't have to do the rebuild from scratch for 18. as Mezzala said Dan said he had some personal issues and I for one hope he sorts that out first before he finishes the 3.0 because of us. I will wait and be really happy when its sorted. Am grateful for the huge effort he has put in. 

Hey all the file I’m using so far so good. (Only problem is match day income you get lots off pennies good but not good coz I wanna stay amateur for 10 seasons lol) I think this file (and dan file that to come out will work on FM19 as we potentially found the issue we had) I’m just experimenting now for FM19 testing a few things out ready for my one long save 

23 minutes ago, Howie8217 said:

Hey all the file I’m using so far so good. (Only problem is match day income you get lots off pennies good but not good coz I wanna stay amateur for 10 seasons lol) I think this file (and dan file that to come out will work on FM19 as we potentially found the issue we had) I’m just experimenting now for FM19 testing a few things out ready for my one long save 

You can't really experiment for FM19 as you cannot say if there will be other database changes that will once more break the file and needs a refresh. 

This will work I use a fm15 file for FM16 and 17. Ye ok will need to add teams as there will be a few won’t exist but that ok coz there plenty in the lower league or I would add welsh teams in the lower divisions. 

Any hows we will find out in (quite) a few months I could be wrong I could be rite. I honestly believe it will work (with a little bit ov tweaking every enuf) going by othe databases (with the exemption of FM17 file that didn’t work) but if you remember dan had same problem with this file he started from scratch he had with the FM17 file now that problem is resolved 

2 minutes ago, Howie8217 said:

This will work I use a fm15 file for FM16 and 17. Ye ok will need to add teams as there will be a few won’t exist but that ok coz there plenty in the lower league or I would add welsh teams in the lower divisions. 

Any hows we will find out in (quite) a few months I could be wrong I could be rite. I honestly believe it will work (with a little bit ov tweaking every enuf) going by othe databases (with the exemption of FM17 file that didn’t work) but if you remember dan had same problem with this file he started from scratch he had with the FM17 file now that problem is resolved 

Hopefully it will be an easy work for FM19, but until the beta hits in September/October time, we will not be able to tell. I prefer to be pessimistic than optimistic. Lower expectations give better results

1 minute ago, Pompeyboyz said:

Hopefully it will be an easy work for FM19, but until the beta hits in September/October time, we will not be able to tell. I prefer to be pessimistic than optimistic. Lower expectations give better results

Oww ye I agree. Be ace if it works. If it dose it dose. If it don’t it don’t. I got my 🤞crossed lol

How does this file that some of you have play not v3 the one that was for testing, does it play well enough to use, if so I might play with that one as not overly bothered about the cups, hopefully Dan is ok and manages to get his problems sorted as they are more important than version 3

Hey guys, sorry about my lack of activity. Just needed a break from editing as it was really stressing me out, I found myself getting angry at the file for not understanding why it wasn't working properly. I still have some league cups to make and once that is done I will ask Mathens to look at the file in Advanced Editor.

Once again my apologies for going quiet, just needed some space!

9 minutes ago, Dan BHTFC said:

Hey guys, sorry about my lack of activity. Just needed a break from editing as it was really stressing me out, I found myself getting angry at the file for not understanding why it wasn't working properly. I still have some league cups to make and once that is done I will ask Mathens to look at the file in Advanced Editor.

I have said it before and i'll say it again.  This file is not something you have to be obliged to release to schedule.  You need to look after yourself before anyone else. 

When the release happens it will be a joyous day...but until then....relax and enjoy

11 hours ago, Howie8217 said:

Oww ye I agree. Be ace if it works. If it dose it dose. If it don’t it don’t. I got my 🤞crossed lol

Whilst the file may work it won't represent the structure of non league football in fm19 because of major changes to the structure of non league football next season. So there will need to be changes to the database to accurately reflect that. Changes are yet to be agreed but there will not be a direct read across from fm18 to fm19 as additional divisions are being added/removed at various levels.

56 minutes ago, Buz37 said:

Whilst the file may work it won't represent the structure of non league football in fm19 because of major changes to the structure of non league football next season. So there will need to be changes to the database to accurately reflect that. Changes are yet to be agreed but there will not be a direct read across from fm18 to fm19 as additional divisions are being added/removed at various levels.

Ye I know all that. There will be a few tweaks here and there. I can do all that my self. If the game runs/playes past season 1,5,30 I’m not fussed. I can edit my self (not the way dan has done that a little to much for me lol).

i did it on FM17 with 16 file had to remove a couple leagues add a few teams in different leagues. I’m not botherd if there in the rite divisions. 

Now befor someone says “that jog the rite way to play it or it jot realistic” that the way I do it. I play it different to other ppl 

2 hours ago, Dan BHTFC said:

Hey I understand although it can be fun it can be a pain the the A@&. 

Lets hope it will work for FM19. In which I think it will ye will need a few tweaks remove this add that we can do that our selfs. 

My point I’m trying to get at is hopefully you won’t need time to spend on this like you have this/last year. Thank you dan I know we all say it but THANK YOU

Archived