[FM18] E22 - England to Level 22

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Dan BHTFC said:

Which Yorkshire Leagues and what step of the pyramid are they?

it starts in level 14 finishes level 21 i believe the information is on Wikipedia English fa pyramid think its called the Yorkshire ammeter football league also the Norfolk league witch are similar levels just to bulk up the really low levels really

Hey guys done 6 season holiday save on the second and 5th season no fixtures (league fixtures) will keep going will try 20 seasons just to see if there a pattern. When I fin work tonight I’ll re load a previous save and be were fixtures not generated end of season befor and will keep loading the file if same problem.

i remember On FM17 had same problem with no fixtures but loaded previous file then thy appeared. The only thing I can advise is save just befor end of season and hope for the best. I all ways have 3 file of saves in case one don’t load or any problems a bit further on

Just wondering... Just started my save which i plan on posting at the level 22 mark. My question is at which level does the leagues start to get more games level 20? Level 22 is 18 games so just wondering at which level is it like 30-40 games start to kick in?

7 hours ago, Fmfan00 said:

Just wondering... Just started my save which i plan on posting at the level 22 mark. My question is at which level does the leagues start to get more games level 20? Level 22 is 18 games so just wondering at which level is it like 30-40 games start to kick in?

You will have cup games as well in the lower leagues. Just keep an eye out for the leagues with more teams

Just thinking out loud. Iv done a holiday save now 8 seasons into it and two or seasons ov them no league fixtures. But there every 3/4 season. Just a random thought now would the leap year affect it? Iv done 4 different save same problem. I’m playing a save now like normal I’ll try things out when I near those problems 

2 hours ago, Howie8217 said:

Just thinking out loud. Iv done a holiday save now 8 seasons into it and two or seasons ov them no league fixtures. But there every 3/4 season. Just a random thought now would the leap year affect it? Iv done 4 different save same problem. I’m playing a save now like normal I’ll try things out when I near those problems 

Could you play the season were no fixtures were created, after reloading, or did you have to holiday a complete season?

You can play it just cup games. It happens agen a few years later. But I think if you save it just befor the fixtures are generated and reload it it may generate fixtures that what I’m trying to do now but I’m guna play it. If I go on holiday save I all ways pass it. 

I would suggest if you try it before me look on may pick a prem team look at fixtures and if thy have friendlys for next season before current season fin then league fix won’t generate iv noticed that 

On 4/13/2018 at 16:36, steff91 said:

bit of a long shot here,anybody know what the lowest league a semi pro team would be in?

Haha, I've been looking for this as well. Guided Fairwarp to consecutive promotions, up in Mid Sussex Division 2 now (level 15). Bit bored of semi-pro teams poaching my players now! Can't wait to tie them down into contracts.

3 minutes ago, Juan Yenkins said:

Haha, I've been looking for this as well. Guided Fairwarp to consecutive promotions, up in Mid Sussex Division 2 now (level 15). Bit bored of semi-pro teams poaching my players now! Can't wait to tie them down into contracts.

Did you had any problems with creating fixtures for a new season?

I played 1 season, but I won't keep playing as the problems isn't solved.

16 hours ago, Bartrcm said:

Did you had any problems with creating fixtures for a new season?

I played 1 season, but I won't keep playing as the problems isn't solved.

No, never had any problems with anything, though not sure which version of Dan's database I am using. It might be the second version - it definitely doesn't have the cups he added for the newly created leagues.

2 minutes ago, Juan Yenkins said:

No, never had any problems with anything, though not sure which version of Dan's database I am using. It might be the second version - it definitely doesn't have the cups he added for the newly created leagues.

I tell a lie - I have a massive problem at the moment where fans are trying to take over the club and the current board won't let me sign any players whilst negotiations with the fans' group is ongoing. I haven't been able to sign any players for about six months, teams above me keep poaching my players, so I'm having to rely on youth players and they are baaaaaad! :lol:

Keeps going from "talks are going well" to "talks have broken down" over and over and over again... Just let it end! :mad:

2 hours ago, Juan Yenkins said:

I tell a lie - I have a massive problem at the moment where fans are trying to take over the club and the current board won't let me sign any players whilst negotiations with the fans' group is ongoing. I haven't been able to sign any players for about six months, teams above me keep poaching my players, so I'm having to rely on youth players and they are baaaaaad! :lol:

Keeps going from "talks are going well" to "talks have broken down" over and over and over again... Just let it end! :mad:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

fw.thumb.jpg.eef219d823b7f6496399b3b8fafd38fb.jpg

Hi, the problem with league fixtures not loading for the 2019/20 season is still occurring on this version of the file. Have other people not had this problem, and possibly its to do with something i've done to my game, like a real name fix file, or the lnc folder delete thing? Clearly i'm no expert on how the game works. Is there a workaround for this, or if not, is there any other solution?

16 hours ago, maxthelion said:

Hi, the problem with league fixtures not loading for the 2019/20 season is still occurring on this version of the file. Have other people not had this problem, and possibly its to do with something i've done to my game, like a real name fix file, or the lnc folder delete thing? Clearly i'm no expert on how the game works. Is there a workaround for this, or if not, is there any other solution?

Have you saved the game before the fix generate? If so go back to that save and keep loading till it works. J remember one fm not sure whitch One did the same thing so I went back to an previous save (I save the game every 2weeks on a 3 file save)

Hi guys on my second season and just got my new youth intake last season got them in fed end of feb this season got them in March 1st just thinking would that affect the new season and that coz I can’t explain what I mean but would it have an impact on the fixtures for next season with things generating later in the game?

2 hours ago, Howie8217 said:

Have you saved the game before the fix generate? If so go back to that save and keep loading till it works. J remember one fm not sure whitch One did the same thing so I went back to an previous save (I save the game every 2weeks on a 3 file save)

Yeah, I did do that, and tried going back several times. I even did a 5 file rolling save. I'll give it a few more attempts. This is definitely with the file that Dan has posted in the first post now, and not any of his previous ones.

I have noticed that the dates for youth intake and seasons ends/starts change thy get later with each season. I’m currently on season 3 mix sus div 7 so far all good but time will tell. 

Ill be so gutted if this file or there won’t be any level 22 or similar for FM19 

Hi all me again haha. Same problem still in 2020/21 season no league fixtures but do you think the leaving the EU would be the problem for sum reason I can’t get rid off it it keeps saying there a problem in advance editor. Maybe someone who knows more than me on those problems could have a pop?

On 13/04/2018 at 11:47, Dan BHTFC said:

Which Yorkshire Leagues and what step of the pyramid are they?

These leagues would be great

11 Sheffield & Hallamshire County Senior Football League Premier Division
12 Sheffield & Hallamshire County Senior Football League Division One
13 Sheffield & Hallamshire County Senior Football League Division Two

They feed to the 10 Northern Counties East League Division One

It a strange one. Shame really with all the time you spent on it. I’m guna try start from level 12 work way up hope that will be ok. It a shame we can’t try with out brexit just in case.

I tried to send a email to SI but won’t go through who would you email lol

2 hours ago, Dan BHTFC said:

I have a hunch it could be the lowest Somerset League's, just removed them and the Somerset Cup and going to see if that's the problem

There will be a way for it to work. I was thinking take all new leagues out just try with miss sus just to see if it worked. I’m guna try soon different things

As an analyst by job role, it would make sense to do a structured testing bed. 

Start at say lvl 12 and run 3-5 tests and see if they all perform the same results (i.e. fixtures produced)

then add lvl 13 and do the same

Hopefully at some point the offending lvl will become prevalent and a further process of elimination can begin.  

Archived