6 minutes ago, niceman14 said:

Well, if that can help the development of soccer... I just hope that the NASN clubs are not going to disappear... Except, maybe, Rayo OKC which is not a relevant idea (my opinion)...

Well so far

Minnesota is going to MLS

Ottawa & Tampa are officially going to USL

Indy Eleven said they are committed to playing in 2017 and Carolina just rebranded to North Carolina FC so I guess that means USL as well

Edmonton looks like they are holding out for CanPL

And it seems Rayo OKC will take 2017 off, Personally I don't think they'll survive regardless given Rayo Vallecano's struggles & the fact that USL already has OKC Energy

Which leaves the futures of Jacksonville, Miami, Fort Lauderdale and PRFC up in the air..

On 11/16/2016 at 11:47, Lolo685 said:

You might be doing a few edits for this..

Rayo OKC is on thin ice and apparently Carolina will re-brand in 3 weeks

I think Miami, Jacksonville, FT & PR are holding out for an NASL Survival plan. IMO, the NASL is dead & the USL will get D2 status & split making a D3.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/16/2016 at 11:47, Lolo685 said:

You might be doing a few edits for this..

Rayo OKC is on thin ice and apparently Carolina will re-brand in 3 weeks

@JAY MEE TEE Seems NASL Survives with Cosmos intact. 8 teams from next season. Rayo OKC prety much dead!

23 hours ago, LawsonJM0 said:

@JAY MEE TEE Seems NASL Survives with Cosmos intact. 8 teams from next season. Rayo OKC prety much dead!

16 hours ago, JAY MEE TEE said:

I will have a look in to it now. Thanks for the update. Kind of took my eye off it over the last few weeks.

Yep SF Delta's coming in,  Rayo OKC dead, Fort Lauderdale gone

Wonder what will happen with Fort Lauderdale?  Dead or switch to a different division

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been looking for a realistic US system for a long time, glad to see this project up and running!  I would like to help out with it any way I can.  If you need help with players, rosters, injuries, anything, please let me know what you need and I'll try to pitch in as much as I can.

I currently have FM16 and don't see a need to upgrade to 17, so I had planned to make my own version of this for FM16.  Is there any way to take an FM17 expansion like this and get it to work with FM16?  I would like to do that with your permission after it is finished.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/12/2017 at 17:49, JAY MEE TEE said:

It was literally about to be released, right before the news came out about the reshuffle.

The file will be resumed shortly. :) 

Now the 17.3 update has been released, do you plan on a release mate?

So keen to play as Sacramento, my second team!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Chas (Psyatika) said:

Looked through your old posts and can't find it.

I did not share the file on the topic (it is not mine).

Every teams in NASL and USL are like IRL (April 5th). I added financial bonuses. The clubs of NASL and USL do not become impoverished after a few years.

I can send it to you in MP

6 minutes ago, niceman14 said:

Every teams in NASL and USL are like IRL (April 5th). I added financial bonuses. The clubs of NASL and USL do not become impoverished after a few years.

Works for me!

On 22/04/2017 at 19:53, niceman14 said:

@niceman14 could you send to me also, please? Just what I've been after.

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived