[WIP] E22 - England to Level 22

• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi there just want to say thanks for this brilliant database I love playing in the depths of English football, never had a top flight club save in the FM series. Everything seems to be working  great so far.

I am now in 2020 with East Grinstead Mavericks, starting at lvl 21 I have now got to lvl 18 with a few cup wins along the way.  

I have a few plans for this save:

1. Reach Semi Pro.
  2. 1st contracted player and staff member. 
  3. Club balance to reach 100k (21k ATM).
  4. Reach FA Cup 1st round. 
  5. Build new stadium, current one is (Capacity 1000) but has no room for expansion.

This will be a slow game i find if you rise to quickly the rep and attendance do not keep up so this will be a slow rise to glory. If anyone is interested I can keep updating you on my progress. So far so good thank you again for this DB, and good luck to all you Sunday league managers. 

PS. I have attached some screen shots of my club progress.

20161110234035_1.jpg20161110234041_1.jpg

20161110234045_1.jpg20161110234107_1.jpg

20161110234110_1.jpg20161110234122_1.jpg

My star striker.jpg

Ron Longerschlong :D 

Well good luck,

I'm still in my first season with Cowfold but looking good in the Sussex Combination Div 2 (Level 11) and my reserve and third teams are winning their leagues too (Level 13 and Level 15 respectively).

I am interested to know what will happen to those teams once I reach semi-pro / professional levels. Will they continue through the leagues or just be replaced by reserve and youth teams that will go in the reserve and youth leagues? 

I am just picturing in my head my first team being in the Prem, reserves in Champ and then thirds in league one :D (due, of course, to the inability to have multiple teams wining a club in the same league) Though I'm pretty sure this will not happen and there will be some code that would stop that scenario :D 

45 minutes ago, Tullem said:

Ron Longerschlong :D 

Well good luck,

I'm still in my first season with Cowfold but looking good in the Sussex Combination Div 2 (Level 11) and my reserve and third teams are winning their leagues too (Level 13 and Level 15 respectively).

I am interested to know what will happen to those teams once I reach semi-pro / professional levels. Will they continue through the leagues or just be replaced by reserve and youth teams that will go in the reserve and youth leagues? 

I am just picturing in my head my first team being in the Prem, reserves in Champ and then thirds in league one :D (due, of course, to the inability to have multiple teams wining a club in the same league) Though I'm pretty sure this will not happen and there will be some code that would stop that scenario :D 

Hi Tullem,

is that with the editor or does that team have reserves and u18s in those divisions. +

1 hour ago, cruiseylee said:

Hi Tullem,

is that with the editor or does that team have reserves and u18s in those divisions. +

They have reserves, 2nds, 3rds and even 4ths in the divisions. Non league clubs do tend to have multiple squads in different county and local leagues. In theory these teams can be promoted as long as they do not enter the same league  with the other squads, reserves , 2nds, 3rds ect. I have also checked the fa cup and have a feeling that these teams may also be able to enter the competition not 100% sure though. Imagine getting all 3 squads to the 3rd round $$$$$. 

*Update*

Just one the league and two more cups lvl 17 here we go!

20161111021336_1.jpg20161111024605_1.jpg20161111025223_1.jpg

14 hours ago, cruiseylee said:

Hi Tullem,

Yeah these second and third teams are part of this edit file - I've not done anything additional in an editor. The club does also have an U23 team but they have no fixtures and no players. Will be interesting to see the first youth intake come in, I imagine they will go to the U23 team so maybe that's just to be used as a holding space before deciding which of my three teams to put them into.

Incidentally, the 3rd team seems only to be able to field players under the age of 20, so I guess it must still be coded as a youth team despite appearances to the contrary.

1 hour ago, coxy1234 said:

Is there a way to find out the average CA of players at each level... like the quality standard on average of the players at that level ?

if you use an in game editor you can, I did this and for armature clubs the CA seems to be around 30 give or take. If you need to find players go for physical stats

Holidayed through to the end of the 2027/28 season and I don't know if much can be done about it but there seems to be a problem with the Essex Olympian League, or just a couple of the teams in the league:

c3d56275124ec7a3a9a66a9151406ed8.png

Yes, there is no promotion/relegation which mirrors real life but what's concerning is the standard of player that both Bishop's Stortford Swifts and Hannakin's Farm are using.

Bishop's Stortford Swift's Starting XI:

Danny Ward

Dino Hotic - Cacarel Kashale - Joey Dujardin - Luke Garbutt 

Lewis Macleod - Larry Kayode - Mark Donnelly - Tarique Fosu

James Wright - Apostolos Vellios

Along with their Key Player:

Chris Williams

Hannakin's Farm Starting XI:

Luigi Sepe

Yvan Wassi - Sam Fallon - David Ferguson - Robbie McCourt

Tom Scrivener - Theodule Senouvo - Will Vaulks - Rasmus Thellufsen

Luke Norris - Marc Holland

Key Player:

Martyn Biggs

I thought that it was worth noting. All the other teams have players that are the correct standard for an 11th tier league.

23 minutes ago, Makoto Nakamura said:

Holidayed through to the end of the 2027/28 season and I don't know if much can be done about it but there seems to be a problem with the Essex Olympian League, or just a couple of the teams in the league:

Yes, there is no promotion/relegation which mirrors real life but what's concerning is the standard of player that both Bishop's Stortford Swifts and Hannakin's Farm are using.

I thought that it was worth noting. All the other teams have players that are the correct standard for an 11th tier league.

Out of interest have these clubs been taken over by a tycoon? 

3 minutes ago, Coxbox said:

Out of interest have these clubs been taken over by a tycoon? 

Nope, Bishop's Stortford Swift's have twice been taken over by local businessmen and Hannahkin's Farm have been taken over once, by a Fan's Trust. They've also both been 1st and 2nd since season 2.

22 minutes ago, Makoto Nakamura said:

c3d56275124ec7a3a9a66a9151406ed8.png

Bishop's Stortford Swift's Starting XI:

Danny Ward

Dino Hotic - Cacarel Kashale - Joey Dujardin - Luke Garbutt 

Lewis Macleod - Larry Kayode - Mark Donnelly - Tarique Fosu

James Wright - Apostolos Vellios

Along with their Key Player:

Chris Williams

Hannakin's Farm Starting XI:

Luigi Sepe

Yvan Wassi - Sam Fallon - David Ferguson - Robbie McCourt

Tom Scrivener - Theodule Senouvo - Will Vaulks - Rasmus Thellufsen

Luke Norris - Marc Holland

Key Player:

Martyn Biggs

It's a known issue, if you wander through the divisions you'll find plenty of it. it's related with the reputation of some clubs, that seemingly random enjoy tremendous boost in their reputation when promoted. It makes their divisions unplayable because of the gap. You can only settle it by editing real time these clubs, but since they're a lot it's a difficult issue to deal with

2 minutes ago, jam jameson said:

It's a known issue, if you wander through the divisions you'll find plenty of it. it's related with the reputation of some clubs, that seemingly random enjoy tremendous boost in their reputation when promoted. It makes their divisions unplayable because of the gap. You can only settle it by editing real time these clubs, but since they're a lot it's a difficult issue to deal with

That makes sense even my rep got a big boost after one promotion it sits at 350 at the moment.

3 minutes ago, jam jameson said:

I thought it may be different though since they can't get promoted, in my holiday for instance take West End United, they got relegated from level 16 to level 17 in season 1 and then have gotten 10 promotions in 10 years up to where they've finished 3rd in the Isthmian Premier Division (losing the playoffs) this season, their players are at nowhere near the level of the players at either of the clubs I've shown above.

We will get such anomalies. Scrolling through all 22 levels I noticed a couple of amateur clubs that had attendances of 5000. I used FMRTE to knock 'em down but I'm sure I've missed a good few. Same with reputation boosts. I'll restore my club to the 'right' value every season, and those in my division, but I won't catch all of them. 

5 minutes ago, Pentapolar said:

How many here are happy using the massively unrealistic stadia for these lower league teams. Or do you modify your grounds and opponents grounds?

I saw in an earlier post where you mentioned the no-stadia file.  What happens when you use it?  What does it show when you play a match in with the 3D engine?

4 hours ago, phnompenhandy said:

We will get such anomalies. Scrolling through all 22 levels I noticed a couple of amateur clubs that had attendances of 5000. I used FMRTE to knock 'em down but I'm sure I've missed a good few. Same with reputation boosts. I'll restore my club to the 'right' value every season, and those in my division, but I won't catch all of them. 

Is there much difference between FMRTE and the in-game editor from SI?

13 minutes ago, aaronpassfield said:

Is there much difference between FMRTE and the in-game editor from SI?

It does have some extra fields that you won't be able to access via the in-game editor, but most of the common stuff people want to edit are available in-game.  I bought FMRTE last year only because I had a long term save where I purposely disabled the in-game editor then encountered a stadium seating bug that I wanted to fix.  FMRTE does have a pretty slick interface though.  If you want to edit players they have presets for World Class, Pro, Average, etc. that you can select with the push of a button if you're into that.  It also lets you edit more stadium info than the in-game editor.  That's about all I used it for.

8 minutes ago, jwchriste said:

It does have some extra fields that you won't be able to access via the in-game editor, but most of the common stuff people want to edit are available in-game.  I bought FMRTE last year only because I had a long term save where I purposely disabled the in-game editor then encountered a stadium seating bug that I wanted to fix.  FMRTE does have a pretty slick interface though.  If you want to edit players they have presets for World Class, Pro, Average, etc. that you can select with the push of a button if you're into that.  It also lets you edit more stadium info than the in-game editor.  That's about all I used it for.

Thanks for the info, sounds good. I'll probably get that then if does the same and then some, I did have it a few years back when it was free and it was brilliant then. I think it's needed in saves when using a db like this to fix any potential bugs like stadiums and rep that has been mentioned and I had an issue last year (relating to game rather than the db) whereby I was negotiating a contract with a free agent and he had some interest in signing buthe ended up rejecting the terms I was offering. When I went back to offer him what he wanted the game didn't even give me the option of offering a contract i waited an in game week to see if it was just a temporary thing but I still didn't have the option so with this I was able to transfer him to my team and give him the extra wages that he wanted originally. I also had a bug last year whereby a player I signed kept starting games with around 75% condition and I was scratching my head as to why, when I did some digging I found he was playing for a completely different team at the same time as me but didnt show anywhere in his contract, history etc. so had to remove him completely from both teams and start again with him.

Getting back on topic i couldnt hold out any longer and just purchased fm17 cant wait to download this db. @Dan BHTFC I will be testing it for a season or 2 and I'll let you know if i find any niggling issues, thank you so much for your hard work.

6 hours ago, jwchriste said:

I saw in an earlier post where you mentioned the no-stadia file.  What happens when you use it?  What does it show when you play a match in with the 3D engine?

It works well. The easiest thing actually is in the  stadiums 0-10000 file ( which you can find by negotiating to stadiums through data/ sigfx under the program)  to take out the a,b c files and put in the   no_stand file which you can find there as well. Take the corners out of no_stand file as well. Back it all up first! You get no stands and no silly wall corners. I also change all the ads by making them into picket fences. You can also under outside_scenes file rename the training ground to one  or all of the three city, field or street scenes under the UK file and get a swamp round the ground, more realistic if you just bought a bit of dirt in create a club. However you can have the terraces etc if you like. Its better, but I am disappointed because  I could put in individual grounds for each team down to level 8 in FIFA Manager 09. It might be possible here because I notice in the stadia files under documents there is Watford. Not tried anything exploratory yet. Building different outside scenes and grounds with picket fences, and just an old changing shed should not be hard for most of us experienced in SIM CITY 4 modification and even reproducing them near to the real thing.  When you see what Dan has done for us all I guess  sooner or later we have a duty, if only just for him. However I am new and  its great playing especially since the games are all so different. In FIFA manager they were unrealistic and most of us modified the con fig so we took charge of the man with the ball via a joy stick. After FIFA Manager 09 they ( Bright Futures, the contractor) progressively screwed up the game by locking down files till it was only suitable for kids. They then lost customers and then their contract. I recommend FIFA manager 09 to anyone though, and getting the lower league patch to Level 8 and using create a club in that game to create a further 4 levels

8 hours ago, Pentapolar said:

Not tried anything exploratory yet

I don't have the patience but I think it would add to the immersion.  When I played as a kid I remember playing on a field of a dozen pitches in a flood plain.  If you mess with the no-stadia files, would it still allow you to expand your field/stadium in the future (i.e. adding the initial terraces and growing from there)?

@danbhtfc amazing work! I caved in and purchased the game today because of following this thread and I just had to get the game. I have been testing your db and noticed a few things that are just little bit off i and because I'm a bit OCD about FM realism I have taken to the editor and spent the entire day tweaking and am still yet to actually play the game!

As I mentioned in an earlier post I play the Essex Senior League and so my editing started there, I started tweaking the attendances to bring them in line with this season (which is just my personal preference).  looked out for the main issues of last year where cup finals were played at home instead of Wembley and incorrect playoff seedings for Isthmian, Northern and Southern leagues which are not issues in this db but I thought I would give some feedback on some things I have noticed if you did want to update your db seeing as youve made this possible for everyone and released this so quickly too, massive thank you.

So this is what I have found and edited myself.

- Neutral venues for play off matches for the leagues I mentioned above, In real life these are actually played at the home ground of the highest seeded team

- FA Cup draw extra pre-lim - 4th qual round, Should have geographical draw in these rounds so teams don't travel the other side of the country, this should also save clubs money in travel costs which can be seen in the finances section of the game.

- Found 3 duplicate teams which I know you created in FM16 but in FM17 SI created them which are Coggeshall Town, Holland and West Essex.

- BBC Essex Senior Cup not created. No biggie and I see you made the other 3 essex cups along with countless other league cups at this level but I added it into your db just need to test it works as it should.

- Contract Types, the most time consuming. I can see that for most clubs (at least from level 7 - 9 which is all I will play down to) you have made the contract type part time for players and staff however I don't think that this should be the case and here are my reasons why.  Researching and hearing other FM's knowledge on this it is rare that players are actually on contracts (part time) only the best players at a club and the rest on non contracts, so for the realism I have made it so only key players are given part time deals and the rest of the playing squad non contracts, for staff I made them part time with the exception of scouts. The long term effects this has on the game of which I experienced in FM16 is that clubs will plummet into the red, even quicker than they would and having a full squad of paid players causes greater inflation in wages more so than usual especially at this level. In FM16 I found conference standard players playing for clubs in level 11 as they were on really high wages and it just caused a great imbalance the further the game went on.

- FC Romania bug. I have just posted in the bugs section of the forum about this one I don't think it's a db issue I think it's a bug of the game tbh it's here if anybody wanted to read it

I'll carry on testing it tonight but I can't imagine I'm going to find any other issues which is brilliant because then I can actually start to play the game! Great work again Dan.

2 hours ago, jwchriste said:

I don't have the patience but I think it would add to the immersion.  When I played as a kid I remember playing on a field of a dozen pitches in a flood plain.  If you mess with the no-stadia files, would it still allow you to expand your field/stadium in the future (i.e. adding the initial terraces and growing from there)?

yes it will but you just need to change things  by going back into the program or if possible with the ingame editor. I think most of us here are detail nutters , thats why we want the whole league down to Level 22. Not really concerned about modifying it at the sage necessary. At level 10 and 8 the FA has big ground restrictions, I like to incorporate that even if it just means editing there. As important is all the grounds are realistic

g7.png

@Pentapolar I was able to edit my files to get the above looking stadium for level 10. However it effected the other club I manage in the Spanish third division. Do you know if it's possible to do it just for a specific ground in a specific league?

7 hours ago, Pentapolar said:

yes it will but you just need to change things  by going back into the program or if possible with the ingame editor. I think most of us here are detail nutters , thats why we want the whole league down to Level 22. Not really concerned about modifying it at the sage necessary. At level 10 and 8 the FA has big ground restrictions, I like to incorporate that even if it just means editing there. As important is all the grounds are realistic

g7.png

Have you got a step by step guide to get this exact stadium in the game? Looks quality!

6 hours ago, grff said:

@Pentapolar I was able to edit my files to get the above looking stadium for level 10. However it effected the other club I manage in the Spanish third division. Do you know if it's possible to do it just for a specific ground in a specific league?

I don't know.  New to FM.  I am playing at Level 12 Anglican League in UK as create a club Walton on the Naze. We took over the allotments next to the station! :). See Google Maps. Its where I holidayed as a kid. After my modification at this level all the other clubs in the league seem to have one of the three outside scenes and have no stands. If I get promoted to Level 10 where the FA decides clubs must have a level G ground, irrespective of the chairman I will edit in a stand  at each long side using the material that was in the 0-10,000 file.  I will stay with that till in the Conference. I am guessing but your Spanish 3rd Div probably has clubs with less than 10000 supporters and that's why it defaults. I live in Oz and don't play any continental Europe football.  I really knew a lot about editing FIFA manager and hopefully will get better with time and able to help. That is  if I don't get adsorbed back to SIM City or Civ 6 or West Brom or Wellington Phoenix in real life

3 hours ago, aaronpassfield said:

Have you got a step by step guide to get this exact stadium in the game? Looks quality!

Back up the files you change each time. I just write an a at the end eg street becomes streeta so I keep them but they don't operate. The stadium above is made of the field background and all stadium stuff removed from the 10,000 gate files .  Under program not NOT  documents 1 Go programfiles(x86)>stem>steamapps.common>footballmanager 2017>data>sigfx>stadiums>0-10000. In the 0-10000 file take all the stuff out of it & save it elsewhere and just leave the no stadium file. In that are two files for the corner wall. Take that out as well. You will now have stadium without stands but one of three alternative backgrounds. 

2.Go programfiles(x86)>stem>steamapps.common>footballmanager 2017>data>sigfx>outside_scenes>UK . In there are street, field,  & city files. You may have been assigned the one you wanted in your game which case leave it and  if not change it. You will have been assigned one and that's is the one you see in your game. However say you have a street but you want a field, make street streeta, just rename the file  field now to street and it will appear. Rename the old street (now streeta)  to field ensures other teams get different backgrounds.

3. Now if you want to change the ad boards get a program called paint.net- just google it-it opens  the ad files, erase the add and stick over it what you want on top. I use that picket below so I have a picket fence which is needed for an H grade ground or rope. Each ad needs to be altered don't alter names. The ad files can be found at Go programfiles(x86)>stem>steam apps> common>footballmanager 2017>data>sigfx>graphics.pictures ads> default>  and two under partners that are easy to miss.

Variants are writing the name of your club on a picket or your chairmans company or graphiti

fenceUntitled.png

15 hours ago, Pentapolar said:

g7.png

I really like the aesthetic but I don't think I could handle it if I had to keep editing the files during a long term save to accommodate for teams which get promoted to leagues with more stringent stadium rules.  I would use it if you could set all amateur teams to have field-type stadiums at the beginning then forget about it and let them organically improve/upgrade their grounds automatically as the game progressed.  But that's just me.

Thank you @Dan BHTFC for this database.  I love the flexibility it offers.  I've edited K&H at L22 to create my own club - FC Crawley.  No particular reason for placing my newly created team in Crawley, just a randomly selected compromise between a big city and small village.  I make the team as a newly established (2016) team playing in a new stadium so we have no history yet.  Our nickname is "The Misfits" and our stadium is known as "The Pub."  So everyone come down to the The Pub for a raucous good time with The Misfits!  There's plenty of room for you.  I think I'm currently drawing about 14 fans to fill out the 1000 capacity grounds.

12 minutes ago, jwchriste said:

Thank you @Dan BHTFC for this database.  I love the flexibility it offers.  I've edited K&H at L22 to create my own club - FC Crawley.  No particular reason for placing my newly created team in Crawley, just a randomly selected compromise between a big city and small village.  I make the team as a newly established (2016) team playing in a new stadium so we have no history yet.  Our nickname is "The Misfits" and our stadium is known as "The Pub."  So everyone come down to the The Pub for a raucous good time with The Misfits!  There's plenty of room for you.  I think I'm currently drawing about 14 fans to fill out the 1000 capacity grounds.

I agree, thanks @Dan BHTFC!

I've made my chosen club (Hackney Wick) far more detailed and realistic in the editor, and I'm waiting on some player data from the club itself so I can create the first team squad as true-to-life as possible. Then I'll embark on my journey from Level 12!

3 hours ago, jwchriste said:

I really like the aesthetic but I don't think I could handle it if I had to keep editing the files during a long term save to accommodate for teams which get promoted to leagues with more stringent stadium rules.  I would use it if you could set all amateur teams to have field-type stadiums at the beginning then forget about it and let them organically improve/upgrade their grounds automatically as the game progressed.  But that's just me.

Of course. An area the developers should work on. I think Dans edit probably would be responsible for a large number of sales of FM16 and 17. Its the reason I am here. First they should give him 1% of the sales or a cheque for 10K for his work and making us all happy. Then the developers should consider having low league stands we can put in. Id like a place to spend our in game $ as well, preferably buying a club and becoming chairman. In FIFA manager you could gamble with it buy a car etc. There was one game in the 80s you could have a bung, but inappropriate education for kids, but its real life in the bottom leagues if there is betting activity. Finally I would like to start play in 1956,1966 etc. In the current game Ill be so old in a few years I will forget what club I am managing

10 minutes ago, Pentapolar said:

Of course. An area the developers should work on. I think Dans edit probably would be responsible for a large number of sales of FM16 and 17. Its the reason I am here. First they should give him 1% of the sales or a cheque for 10K for his work and making us all happy. Then the developers should consider having low league stands we can put in. Id like a place to spend our in game $ as well, preferably buying a club and becoming chairman. In FIFA manager you could gamble with it buy a car etc. There was one game in the 80s you could have a bung, but inappropriate education for kids, but its real life in the bottom leagues if there is betting activity. Finally I would like to start play in 1956,1966 etc. In the current game Ill be so old in a few years I will forget what club I am managing

My local team play in the  STROUD & DISTRICT FOOTBALL LEAGUE Division 1, this is their ground. I would be good to add this style of ground to the game.

pitchimage2.jpg

It would also be nice to add more detail with http://www.fsif.co.uk, if you ask to expand the stadium  and you cannot afford it  then the board will use the Football Stadia Improvement Fund

I've tried various setups of the game and various managerial experiences at different levels of the pyramid, and I've to say that unfortunately while the file works perfectly under a technical point of view and has incredible depth, the AI makes it quite unplayable:

- I've tried with Leyland at level 17: as an amateur club I've been able to hire a lot of very good players, assembling a team that could compete without great problems at level 8 (I've checked this on the basis of the average CA of the players of such level). Of course it means that my team will be able to climb the pyramid for years without any kind of problem, benefiting of the rep boost too. Result: this kind of game (at the lower levels) in not that enjoying nor challenging;

- I've tried with Stowmarket at level 10: as a semi pro club I'm able to put together a decent team, the limited wage budget prevents me hiring top players, so it's more realistic than above; but...when strolling through the fellow clubs of my division, I spot the typical 'mad team', full of League 1 and League 2 players, with level 10 wages and really happy to play there...they're not a reserve team of someone else, they're a first team full of star players, even if the club as an average rep for the division. They won 32 out of 34 matches and the League cup, go on winning even the next League and so on, because this incredible lot of players remains happily there...Result: not realistic and totally unpredictable, and therefore again not so enjoying.

I've tried to come on top of this by limiting the active leagues when starting the game, in order to limit the chance that such kind of 'mad teams' could arise from nowhere over the years, but I'm not sure it would run in the long term, and I'm wondering how to mix the great work of Dan with this apparent AI issues in dealing with lower leagues created by the editors...any tips???

@jam jameson I'd recommend using the in game editor as mentioned in the thread already. This makes you able to edit the club reps per seasons as promoted/relegated teams often get a massive reputation boost which leads to the issue of better players moving to minor clubs.

5 minutes ago, grff said:

@jam jameson I'd recommend using the in game editor as mentioned in the thread already. This makes you able to edit the club reps per seasons as promoted/relegated teams often get a massive reputation boost which leads to the issue of better players moving to minor clubs.

I'm sure you understand that if you're requested to check all the divisions and all the promotions and relegations it's unplayable all the same; moreover, what I've described is in the first season, so I'm still far from the 'rep issue'...

3 minutes ago, jam jameson said:

I'm sure you understand that if you're requested to check all the divisions and all the promotions and relegations it's unplayable all the same; moreover, what I've described is in the first season, so I'm still far from the 'rep issue'...

Another thing: last year Dan released also a level 10 file; since I was aware of the issues at the lower levels, I used that one and it was far more 'stable', no strange things spotted. Dan, do you think to release a 'limited' file also this year? Do you think that using the current level 22 file by manually limiting it at level 10 (or 11) when creating a new a game would be ok? thanks a lot

2 hours ago, jam jameson said:

Another thing: last year Dan released also a level 10 file; since I was aware of the issues at the lower levels, I used that one and it was far more 'stable', no strange things spotted. Dan, do you think to release a 'limited' file also this year? Do you think that using the current level 22 file by manually limiting it at level 10 (or 11) when creating a new a game would be ok? thanks a lot

I think a lot of people are just limiting the current file to where they want. I will be using it from Level 13 I think

Hey guys I have noticed something  interesting  teams are going in to administration, then selling the training or youth set up. This is generating the clubs around 4 million , instantly turning them pro, seems a massive exploit. 

On 26/10/2016 at 12:39, clarkehwbu said:

I'm guessing just like the Sussex division you are expanding outside of the National League System (Below step 7)?

If so, Leicestershire have two more league's that filter into the Leicestershire Senior League Championship (Also below Step 7) and then into the Premier.

They are North Leicestershire League (4 divisions I believe) and Leicester & District Football League (Also 4 divisions).

Would you look into including these too or not? Happy to provide certain data if you consider this

Dan - Will you be looking to add these league's in too as requested before?

3 hours ago, clarkehwbu said:

Dan - Will you be looking to add these league's in too as requested before?

Yes that's what I'm hoping but got a lot happening outside of FM at the moment plus I want to play the game as well hahaha

1 minute ago, Dan BHTFC said:

Yes that's what I'm hoping but got a lot happening outside of FM at the moment plus I want to play the game as well hahaha

I understand, just wanted to know as I was wondering whether to start my proper save or wait. I now know to wait and test by holidaying some more.

thanks for the effort you put in!

Do you have a donations page or something set up?

7 minutes ago, clarkehwbu said:

I understand, just wanted to know as I was wondering whether to start my proper save or wait. I now know to wait and test by holidaying some more.

thanks for the effort you put in!

Do you have a donations page or something set up?

Nope, got nothing for donations lol

I do it because I'm mad I think 

Archived