[WIP] E22 - England to Level 22

On 27/10/2016 at 11:08, ism-scfc said:

West Lancs and Cheshire League will both promote to North West Counties. As will the Manchester League, West Cheshire league and Liverpool County Prem which you already have so you currently have 5 NWCFL feeders. Would you do 5 up 5 down or some sort of playoff?

I have done 5 up and 5 down! so there will be no more feeder leagues to the NWCFL from now.

Going to be doing some North East Leagues this week and then the last 2 Midland Football League divisions seeing as people have been asking for it.

• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 04/10/2016 at 10:56, phnompenhandy said:

One suggestion re. cup games. I suppose it's not possible to have big teams play their kids and fringe players in early rounds, so can you have a seeding system where the big clubs don't join too early? I keep seeing the likes of Man United with Ibrahimovic et al tanking Level 16 sides 15-0 with a Champions League game around the corner!

Is this an issue then? Don't the county cups deactivate once you promote past their level? Or is this for FA/EFL cups and the seeding stops working so they don't enter at later rounds as they should?

2 hours ago, Dan BHTFC said:

Playable leagues list updated.

Been working on the file today

Thanks for your hard work, is there any possibility other people could help you? And what are your plans do you want to complete level 11/12 etc? Really enjoying my current save on FM2016 with your database so thanks again.

Thanks for all the work, much appreciated. I  was a big FiFa Manager player  but just got FM16 after going away since the original championship managers.  I trust the FM17 update will have Eastern counties and Anglican leagues in it. I have logos for Anglican.

I just hope your being paid otherwise we should all send you few quid

Just now, Pentapolar said:

Thanks for all the work, much appreciated. I  was a big FiFa Manager player  but just got FM16 after going away since the original championship managers.  I trust the FM17 update will have Eastern counties and Anglican leagues in it. I have logos for Anglican.

I just hope your being paid otherwise we should all send you few quid

Just doing it for the love of the game buddy!

On 10/29/2016 at 19:50, Dan BHTFC said:

I have done 5 up and 5 down! so there will be no more feeder leagues to the NWCFL from now.

Going to be doing some North East Leagues this week and then the last 2 Midland Football League divisions seeing as people have been asking for it.

Nice with Northern East Leagues. Wearside and Alliance both feed the Northern League.

Duno how far down you want to go. But Alliance has 3 Leagues.

Teesside League is Down as Level 11 also but teams don't go straight from there to Northern League due to grounds used to play in this league if any they go Wearside First.  Feeding the Teesside League is the Eskvale & Cleveland League but lots of teams have dropped out of the leagues over recent years.

Also Durham Alliance Combination isn't is the National League system is also a feeder to Wearside but no team has gone up or come down.

Feeding the Northern Alliance you have the North Northumberland League a league steeped in History founded in 1898 and Tyneside Amateur League. Also Newcastle Corinthian League is which nominally a feeder.

There is also the Suffolk and Ipswich  league which feeds into the Eastern Counties League Div 1 level 10 making three feeder leagues in all. The SI league has three senior divisions and below it is the St Edmundsbury League which feeds to it. So that's a nice eastern England expansion down to 15, with the Anglican  and Essex and Suffolk Border Leagues down to 14. Getting Greedy sorry

Fancy Adding Gloucestershire Northern Senior League please? I play for Winchombe Town and want to try and manage my own club and hopefully have myself in the game?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gloucestershire_Northern_Senior_League

http://full-time.thefa.com/Index.do?league=1920903 - Division 1

http://full-time.thefa.com/ProcessPublicSelect.do?psSelectedSeason=55280422&psSelectedDivision=457252&psSelectedCompetition=0&psSelectedLeague=1920903&Submit.x=7&Submit.y=5 - Division 2

Just now, phnompenhandy said:

Is it easier for clubs to stick within their regional divisions rather than randomly being moved around this time?

I mean there are additional teams that have been added to the database, so teams I've created for the FM16 database have been created by SI for this database so I'm going through the leagues deleting them!

8 minutes ago, Dan BHTFC said:

All leagues sorted, now to recreate all the cups, haven't got a lot of time to edit today or tomorrow unfortunately

Is that just the new cups that need 'sorting'? Are you able to upload what you have so far? Would appreciate it - even if we only can look at our teams/leagues/rivals and scout about a bit, just get ourselves acclimatised!

thanks again for everything! 

1 minute ago, Dan BHTFC said:

Having issues with the database, same problems when I tried moving 15 to 16, it's finding too many teams in a division even though it's all correct

Sometimes you need to make a test. Change the league size to variable like 14 to 18. That way you can load the league into the game and there you can see which team is the problem. (Usually a reserve team or one that is twice in the db)

Just now, KUBI said:

Sometimes you need to make a test. Change the league size to variable like 14 to 18. That way you can load the league into the game and there you can see which team is the problem. (Usually a reserve team or one that is twice in the db)

I've alreasy checked doubled teams in every division.

Haven't tried adding variable league size

Just now, steff91 said:

I'll open this up and see whats going on,quicker we can get this up and running the better!!!

Think I have to re-add all the leagues at Level 12 below, I'm out for a few hours so won't be able to do anything until later this afternoon but I'm determined to make this work!

Looks like first teams and reserve teams are going into the same leagues, so I will have to do what I said and recreate every league from Level 12 down, fortunately the teams are already there so shouldn't take me too long, will keep you all informed!

1 minute ago, Dan BHTFC said:

Looks like first teams and reserve teams are going into the same leagues, so I will have to do what I said and recreate every league from Level 12 down, fortunately the teams are already there so shouldn't take me too long, will keep you all informed!

:brock:

4 minutes ago, Dan BHTFC said:

Well no. I've just skimmed from level 13 to the bottom and only found that one example of a first team and reserve team in the same league, so it doesn't seem a big fix.

Archived