Group B - Slovakia V England & Russia V Wales

Djstu23

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dont know if Slovakia will care that much between 2nd and 3rd. I know 3rd is probably Germany, but is it worth chasing a win just so they can finish 2nd?

Coming 2nd gets you the runner-up of Group F, which might be Hungary (or Iceland even). Can see that the argument of trying to avoid Germany for that.

He's also over complicating things at the moment. We have a two on one down the right if he keeps his width.

Him keeping his width would surely peg Clyne back who is having a stormer because of the space on the right.

Some decent play really overall, we just look a bit rusty. I think the more we leave it the more the players should gel a bit more and find their way in the game...Slovakia certainly haven't troubled us and we are mainly playing in their half. Patience is key here.

Like people wanted me to in the last game when our only world class player won us the game when he got a chance?

Na, don't think I will.

He doesn't have enough game intelligence to be world class. He shoots (often poorly) instead of playing passes to better placed team mates. He's always been like it. Do still like him though.

Another example where blood subs should be in football. Slovakia penalised through a foul from an England player. Should have been a yellow card

Rather than subs I would rather the player that caused the injury went off and waited with the injured player so both are off the field together & come back on together.

He doesn't have enough game intelligence to be world class. He shoots (often poorly) instead of playing passes to better placed team mates. He's always been like it. Do still like him though.
Tbf...if he was world class, he wouldn't be playing for Liverpool...nobody world class plays for Liverpool nowadays...however, if he does do well in this tournament and does deem himself to be world class then he can be sold to a world class club...so at least Liverpool will have had a player on their books deemed to be world class...even if he didn't actually play for them as said world class player etc etc

Tbf...if he was world class, he wouldn't be playing for Liverpool...nobody world class plays for Liverpool nowadays...however, if he does do well in this tournament and does deem himself to be world class then he can be sold to a world class club...so at least Liverpool will have had a player on their books deemed to be world class...even if he didn't actually play for them as said world class player etc etc

What an absolutely ridiculous post. Stop embarrassing yourself like you did in the last England game.

Archived