[FM16][SKIN]Andromeda 1.9

theBantams

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm also getting the same as Red till i'm dead.

8B7us.jpg

Not sure what is the reason for this, but I was convinced it's a false alarm and clicked on the "Recover malicious file" option.

Then I scanned the file with Microsoft Security Essentials and it doesn't find anything malicious.

I've no problems downloading this either (Firefox).

Looks good Bantz, I like hte background panels for the newstories, so i've implemented them in my own with a slight edit. :)

Thanks wkdsoul, Iv'e been having loads off messages saying chrome errors. I use waterfox so I have never come accross that. Apparently it was chromes side that had the issues

Thanks wkdsoul, Iv'e been having loads off messages saying chrome errors. I use waterfox so I have never come accross that. Apparently it was chromes side that had the issues

Prob being over protective.

quick question, do you know which paper file controls the highlight of the attributes line when you pick the player position?

Prob being over protective.

quick question, do you know which paper file controls the highlight of the attributes line when you pick the player position?

I think they were the attribute lines in andromeda settings.xml the settings folder

Hi Bantams,

Very nice skin, but is there a way I can get the battery-indicator to go away, of move it to al less prominent location (like to the far right or bottom left or something like that)?

Thanx!

Here is the titlebar with the battery indicator turned off

http://www.mediafire.com/download/j9269sbtg3fugax/titlebar.zip

put it into andromeda/panels

Thanx for that Bantams. This skin keeps getting better!

I'm starting to understand these files little by little. Complicated stuff. I searched most of the xml's but can't seem to find a way to lighten the inbox column a little (to the same transparency level of the transfer/jobs insets with face and logo). The Inbox column is a bit too dark for me, it doesn't fit the rest of the news screen I feel.

Thank you. Yes if you go to andromeda/panels/logo_selector in the panel called workings.xml change these lines

<widget class="button" text="" appearance="logos/skysportshd1live" auto_size="horizontal">

<widget class="button" text="" appearance="logos/itvsport" auto_size="horizontal">

<widget class="button" text="" appearance="logos/skysportgermany" auto_size="horizontal">

<widget class="button" text="" appearance="logos/espn" auto_size="horizontal">

<widget class="button" text="" appearance="logos/btsport" auto_size="horizontal">

<widget class="button" text="" appearance="logos/eurosporthd" auto_size="horizontal">

And do the same for the other logos you want. The logos are located in andromeda/graphics/icons/logos Just make sure you name them correctly

Hi

first of all let me say that the skin is very good.

I have an issue with the logos though. I have some TV logos of my own and I put them in the folder whit all the other logos that come with the skin. After that i have edited the xml file as instructed. On the match screen I see my personal logos on the TV logo selector but somehow they are not added in the match screen.

Clearly I am missing something. Any ideas?

Thanks a lot in advance

Hi again

another question I have is how can I use my own background pictures in the background selection? Is there any way to do that?

Also can you make different versions for the resolution? I am using 2560x1440 and it would have been nice to be able to use your skin

Thanks in advance

Anyone having problems with match stats nt showing up, just delete these two files and restart skin: match team stats full and match team stats table overview1.

Another issue I have but this one with every skin: I can't have stadium backgrounds showing up, the only backgrounds I have is those coming with the skin. I've tried to delete the folder backgounds inside the folder graphics (inside the skin) and I also tried placing the stadium backgrounds inside the folder graphics just after the folder Football Manager 2016 and did not work. Also tried placing the stadium backgrounds inside the folder pictures and also doesn't work.

xrXWjQq.jpg

I love that scoreboard and time border in this screenshot, how would I go about adding it to the default skin?

I'm being abit boring and using the default skin at the moment.

I'm using the downloaded baseskin to enable backgrounds, which folders/graphics would I need to add from your skin to just get that scoreboard?

Thanks.

I love that scoreboard and time border in this screenshot, how would I go about adding it to the default skin?

I'm being abit boring and using the default skin at the moment.

I'm using the downloaded baseskin to enable backgrounds, which folders/graphics would I need to add from your skin to just get that scoreboard?

Thanks.

off the top of my head.

panel - Match title bar score.xml

graphics - boxes/custom/match/scoreboard

Just tried copying the 'match title bar.xml' too, and it looks like this now:

3xDNDkI.jpg

Edit:

Oh for titlebar as well ,you'll need the match titlebar.xml

Thanks just read that now. I'm after getting the scoreboard exactly the same as the image above in the top left. With the team names, the competition logo.. and the time underneath etc.

Any chance to fix the player stats issue in the post game ? Deleting the 2 files (as suggested above) does work, but then the columns are very narrow and you can´t make out a lot of stuff.

Great skin otherwise !

Check this thread, you can do it yourself.

I'm a complete noob when it comes to skinning and I've done it :)

Updated to Andromeda 1.6

See opening post for the download link and screenshots. Sorry not been on in a while thanks for keeping the thread going for me

Hey thanks for update. Is it possible to change colours of attributes in the profile screen? I'm not a fan of the blue, but like everything else.

Updated to Andromeda 1.6

See opening post for the download link and screenshots. Sorry not been on in a while thanks for keeping the thread going for me

Awesome, as always :thup: Thanks

Just wish you could add the opposition players roles and duties on the match screen, like in fm15 :)

Can anybody tell me how to change the way the player attributes get "highlighted" (average, good, excellent) ? That´s literally the only thing that i don´t like about the skin, find it very difficult to quickly gauge a players rating quality with the coloured background rather than different-colour-numbers.

It was changed at some point (v1.0 was not like that yet), so any chance plugging in a old file would do the trick ? (if so, which ?)

cheers for any help

Archived