[FM16][SKIN]Andromeda 1.9

theBantams

removing that panel and reloading/clearing cache does not work for me either, unfortunately.

Is the same with the default skin, i just posted that picture in the feedback thread thusly. Has nothing to do with this skin.

It was my panels causing the issue.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even on this update?

As you can see by my screen shot I don't have that problem.

Also I solved the game processing panel problem before anyone even cracked it. Look on the DS8 group on FB

This skin is now 1.9. updated this morning.

Not 1.9 test.

Crickey, SI and Steam really invade you with all these hidden folders. Okay, I've done that and now I only have the default skins and no Andromedas at all.

What you doing up at this time? I gotta go back to work - be back in 3 hours!!!

The Mrs thinks I have just woken up. I did not get to bed try to sort the skin out.

Now I am tired and have to do the school run and Christmas shopping. :(

When you download the latest version you should have a folder called Andromeda 1.9 after extracting it.Inside that folder is another folder called Andromeda 1.9.Thats the one you need to put in your skins folder.

That was it! Boy, I can be a doofus :rolleyes:

Right, I'm getting ready to rumble. Many thanks again Bantams - now, get some kip!!

The Mrs thinks I have just woken up. I did not get to bed try to sort the skin out.

Now I am tired and have to do the school run and Christmas shopping. :(

theBantams, take it easy, man! It's not worth burning yourself out!

It's almost christmas. Take a step back and enjoy the game also!

• 11 months later...

hello and congratsulations for your great work. i would like to use your club profile overview  in a base skin i am trying to modify( fm16 i am talking about). could you tell me which files ( from 1366X768 version) should i transfer into mine? i am using vitrex 1366x768 now, with some little changes by me, but i am trying to create a skin of mine, mostly to understand how this is been doing.. So, I d appreciate if you are kind enouph to give me that information.. thanks in advance

Archived