FM16 Tactical Screen - Shirts or Squares?

Shirts or Squares?  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Shirts or Squares?

• Shirts
    • Squares
    • Not sure
    • Not bothered either way...

While I think the shirts look nice, I actually quite like the squares. The shirts are still there on other screens but I quite like the look of the overall tactic screen and think the squares fit rather well.

I probably should point out that both options are shirts. FM16 just has zoomed in shirts.

I voted either way, because it doesn't bother me at all. The OP was disappointing as I expected a reason for the poll.

I probably should point out that both options are shirts. FM16 just has zoomed in shirts.

I voted either way, because it doesn't bother me at all. The OP was disappointing as I expected a reason for the poll.

The reason is simply because it's been quite a heavily raised point in the discussion thread. People who have a complaint usually shout the loudest so I thought a poll may give a more balanced view and give a clearer indication of how many people like the aesthetic change and how many do not.

The reason is simply because it's been quite a heavily raised point in the discussion thread. People who have a complaint usually shout the loudest so I thought a poll may give a more balanced view and give a clearer indication of how many people like the aesthetic change and how many do not.

Then the poll was extremely vague then. :(

Aesthetically, I don't think anyone is arguing that the zoomed in shirts look better.

Then the poll was extremely vague then. :(

Aesthetically, I don't think anyone is arguing that the zoomed in shirts look better.

So that's two pops you've had and you're meant to be a mod. Couple that with your general poor customer service responses on other threads and it's no wonder the moderation on this forum is so slated among the wider community.

So that's two pops you've had and you're meant to be a mod. Couple that with your general poor customer service responses on other threads and it's no wonder the moderation on this forum is so slated among the wider community.

That wasn't a pop. The poll is vague. If it's just about looks, I would have voted shirts. Overall though, my opinion changes, I don't care either way which is used.

its really not a pop lol

• Administrators

Thank your own attitude here, but I'm closing this thread.

As we've already stated, usability was most important to the screen. A vague poll about what is more pretty isn't adding anything to the discussion or giving any helpful balanced views at all. Thanks.

Archived