Biggest Win?

Hey first thread. Sure this has been asked before but after reading the 1000 years of FM post on Reddit and seeing Man Utd's 9-0 win over Ipswich still stood as the record I thought I would share this result I just managed against Swansea at home. 10-0 win but the amazing thing was 9 of the goals came in the first half.

http://imageshack.com/a/img537/1082/8ghC26.png

What's the biggest win you've managed against a decent opposition? Do you think these kind of results are unrealistic?

My biggest win was 9-1 in the Champions League - I forget who the opponents were. My biggest defeat was 8-1 away at Chelsea. It started badly and got worse. My centre back played a 3.8 or something. Horrific.

My brother once won 13-0 - the opponent's GK got injured early doors, then his replacement was sent off for denial of a goalscoring opportunity. They stuck their striker in goal and it was carnage from then on in.

Do you ever find if you absolutely trounce a team in the first half that it becomes almost impossible to score in the second half? I just noticed the Swansea keeper in my game got a 6.1 which considering the score was 10-0 is pretty impressive. He was pretty much unbeatable in the second half.

Do you ever find if you absolutely trounce a team in the first half that it becomes almost impossible to score in the second half? I just noticed the Swansea keeper in my game got a 6.1 which considering the score was 10-0 is pretty impressive. He was pretty much unbeatable in the second half.

That quite often happens in real life, too. The losing team eventually get their act together and go into damage limitation to keep the score down, and the winning team will take their foot off the gas, whether they mean to or not.

In my Stopsley save it is 8-1 versus Tottenham funnily enough, biggest in the save was 8-0 against Barrow.

Have another long term save that I might have had bigger, will check that later.

Still playing FM14 and with Liverpool the best I've done is 10-0 - 5 times.

I took on another team, Zulte Waregem from Belgium and managed a 1-14 away win against Zenit in the EURO Cup Semi final first leg. That was a crazy match.

My biggest ever club win was 9-0. I was arsenal and playing Barcelona at the nou camp! It was a champions league semi final and I had lost the first leg 7-0!!!! (This was before fm15 but can't remember member which version). I was helped by an early read for the barca keeper and the best thing was it was a hot seat gan me so my mate saw the match so there is one person in the world who knows it actually happened lol.

Internationally I beat Andorra 17-0 with England.

The biggest score I saw was Scotland u21 beat Gibraltar 22-0. Some kid from Gibraltar got a 0.1 reading so I took a screenshot found him on twitter and sent it to him!

• 3 years later...
On 26/09/2015 at 01:42, CWR15 said:

My biggest ever club win was 9-0. I was arsenal and playing Barcelona at the nou camp! It was a champions league semi final and I had lost the first leg 7-0!!!! (This was before fm15 but can't remember member which version). I was helped by an early read for the barca keeper and the best thing was it was a hot seat gan me so my mate saw the match so there is one person in the world who knows it actually happened lol.

Internationally I beat Andorra 17-0 with England.

The biggest score I saw was Scotland u21 beat Gibraltar 22-0. Some kid from Gibraltar got a 0.1 reading so I took a screenshot found him on twitter and sent it to him!

Hahahaha laughed so loud when i saw you sended it to that kid hahaha

Years ago i was Rushden & Diamonds in League One first game of the season I won 7-0! Can’t recall who against, then my brother and sister scramble home from school fighting through the door my brother runs straight to the PC and hits the power button trying to get to it first and I lose the game 😩 in friendlies I have had games ranging from 11-0 - 17-0 with big teams against amateur teams but that is probably my biggest in a competitive match

Archived