Manchester United Thread 2015/16

Harryseaess

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully we find a win here. If there is to be any slimmer of hope of making the CL next season (EL run aside), we need to win these matches and go on a run.

Amazing lineup though. 8 of 18 players are Academy graduates :):cool:

(well, 7 if we're not counting Varela)

He is a quality striker though. Would not be surprised if you lot buy him in the summer.

Let me amend that:

I'm pretty sure if Ighalo hadn't forgotten that he's a striker today, we'd be down by quite a few goals by now.

He's looked about as inept as Blind ffs :D

I cant believe 4th place is a possibility now. Spurs v Arsenal at the weekend too.

4th place?? We're only 10 points off top and everyone above us is ******** themselves ;)

We're gonna win the league :D

Huge win.

With the North London derby coming up, we could close the gap right down on either team. Hopefully Arsenal continue their slump and we'll be within a point and some of our players coming back.

Having said that, i'm not overly confident about beating West Brom which says it all.

If United grind out a 4th place finish and a cup win, I still think LVG needs to go. At least in that scenario he goes out on a relative high.

No one gives a **** whether he goes out on a high, its about United being in the CL but being managed by a proper manager next year.

Archived