[FM2015] [SKIN] HelveticaLite, a light skin with Instant Result

drswit

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The instant result button is working fine, i just tried. It appears as a yellow box in the titlebar when the continue button turns to "Select Team".

I know, that's what I clicked on, but at first nothing happened. I holidayed then for this one friendly, and for the next one tried the button again, but this time it worked. Strange. ;)

HelveticaLite Release Candidate (2.7.4)

A light skin for Football Manager 2015.

Updated : 24.11.2014

Download it here :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5n8j0p2rxeklnqx/helveticalite_rc1.zip?dl=0

Changes in 2.7.4 version

• - Increased the boldness of the attributes in the Player Overview panel
  • - Fixed the background colour of the Position Instructions panel in Tactics
  • - Added a divider line between the height/weight values in the Player Attributes panel
  • - Slightly fixed the layout in the Player Profile Personal Details panel
  • - Increased the size of the club logo in the Titlebar and added a divider at the right of the name of the player
  • - Recoloured the World Menu panel background to dark grey and recoloured the submenus
  • - Fixed width values for Nations and Unemployed sections in the Sidebar
  • - Slightly edited the Inbox Feed panel in Manager Home view
  • - Recoloured logically the graph diagrams in the Finances Overview
  • - Reworked the Player Form and Career Stats panels
  • - Completely reworked the Reports > Stats player panel
  • - Fixed the Inbox button with unattended transfers
  • - Replaced the Inbox/Transfers icon buttons
  • - Fixed the invisble "Unknown" Rec text in the Person Search List panel

5attrib.png

5stats.png

5tac.png

5inbox.png

5career.png

I don't want to see opponents player roles, how to fix it?

EDIT: In League Table Widget data cannot be seen because numbers is black.

there is a fix for this, have a look for the thread.. its a quick d/l of 2 xml files.

HelveticaLite Release Candidate (2.7.4)

Updated : 24.11.2014

Download it here :

Changes in 2.7.4 version

• - Increased the boldness of the attributes in the Player Overview panel
  • - Fixed the background colour of the Position Instructions panel in Tactics
  • - Added a divider line between the height/weight values in the Player Attributes panel
  • - Slightly fixed the layout in the Player Profile Personal Details panel
  • - Increased the size of the club logo in the Titlebar and added a divider at the right of the name of the player
  • - Recoloured the World Menu panel background to dark grey and recoloured the submenus
  • - Fixed width values for Nations and Unemployed sections in the Sidebar
  • - Slightly edited the Inbox Feed panel in Manager Home view
  • - Recoloured logically the graph diagrams in the Finances Overview
  • - Reworked the Player Form and Career Stats panels
  • - Completely reworked the Reports > Stats player panel
  • - Fixed the Inbox button with unattended transfers
  • - Replaced the Inbox/Transfers icon buttons
  • - Fixed the invisble "Unknown" Rec text in the Person Search List panel

[...]

I can't believe that you are trying to improve the tatics panel. Amazing!

Congratulations and thank you so much!

Nicely done here drswit, only 2 niggles i'm finding at the moment though

The first is the league table screen only taking up half the screen http://i.imgur.com/7kdYuil.png

the 2nd is on the match screen where the goal icons can be hard to see http://i.imgur.com/hYeCdgr.png

res is fullscreen 1920x1080

Download, extract and replace the league stage panel views.xml file in skins\helveticalite_rc1_normal_sidebar\panels

It will load the original view with stats at right.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n0f6b7qdvvtp453/league%20stage%20panel%20views.zip?dl=0

And thanks about the goal icon in match, i'll fix it ;)

Hello man,

First of all I want to say that I am a huge fan of your work. I like this skin very, very, very much and imo this is by far the best skin created for FM15 and to be honest in all FM series. I don't have any good words to express how much I like it and how great of an work you did. To summarize it's just pure FM art, and this comes from a 29 years old guy who played the series for about 14 years. So yea, I've seen a lot of FM graphics in my time and this is by far the best, next to the good old Flex Skin from FM2005, but better.

Being a veteran and more of a traditionalist I play the game with the attribute view and not the profile one and I found out this pannel:

176m.jpg

I am not sure if it's suppose to be like that, but I guess not. Maybe you can do it like the default skin:

177m.jpg

Also, the between higlights match pannel is a little off in fullscreen mode as it overlaps the scoreboard:

178m.jpg

Thank you and keep up the good work.

Just a little feedback, I noticed that the player Profile screen (not Attributes), it doesn't show which foot the player prefers. A suggestion would be to include it right under the Weight & Height. Other than that, this a great skin, really enjoying the bright look rather than the Dark ones I've been stuck with since FM15 release :applause:

Is there a way I can use the 2.7.3 version again? There's some changes in the 2.7.4 update I don't like. Every time I try to download 2.7.3 from the previous page it just downloads the 2.7.4 version :(

I lost the 2.7.3 when i accidentally overwritten the folder with the 2.7.4, i'm sorry. Tell me what changes you don't like, i may revert some things ;)

Hello man,

First of all I want to say that I am a huge fan of your work. I like this skin very, very, very much and imo this is by far the best skin created for FM15 and to be honest in all FM series. I don't have any good words to express how much I like it and how great of an work you did. To summarize it's just pure FM art, and this comes from a 29 years old guy who played the series for about 14 years. So yea, I've seen a lot of FM graphics in my time and this is by far the best, next to the good old Flex Skin from FM2005, but better.

Being a veteran and more of a traditionalist I play the game with the attribute view and not the profile one and I found out this pannel:

176m.jpg

I am not sure if it's suppose to be like that, but I guess not. Maybe you can do it like the default skin:

177m.jpg

Also, the between higlights match pannel is a little off in fullscreen mode as it overlaps the scoreboard:

178m.jpg

Thank you and keep up the good work.

Many thanks for your kindness and compliments :)

I fixed the profile panel :

profile.png

I lost the 2.7.3 when i accidentally overwritten the folder with the 2.7.4, i'm sorry. Tell me what changes you don't like, i may revert some things ;)

Ahh damn! It's just the bolded stuff on the player attributes panel, and the player pictures are too big now (for my taste). I know most probably don't care about that. I have to use the 125% zoom because I play it on a 40" TV but in the zoomed version the pictures are huge now, and it looks weird. Was fine in the 2.7.3 version. As I've said I appreciate the work, and it's beats the hell out of the dark skin, so don't change anything on my account.

HelveticaLite RC (2.7.5)

Updated : 25.11.2014

Download it here :

Changes in 2.7.5 version

• Reworked the Positions panel buttons in Player Overview panel
  • Slightly increased the width (from 200 to 400px) of the team name column in the League Stage panel
  • Reduced the transparency of Match In Between Highlights panel.
  • Fixed the key text (selected/unselected/conflicting) in the Instructions popup panel
  • Fixed the white text (now dark grey) in the buttons of the Make substitutions match panel
  • Fixed the background colour (before black, now red) of the Processing World News Item panel
  • Darkened the background colour of the post match Stats
  • Fixed the invisible text (Leave match, Save game etc.) on the Match buttons
  • Replaced the goal icon and fixed its colour
  • Increased the rows height int he Fixtures panel
  • Fixed the Position data panel in Player Profile (Attributes)

6pitch.png

6ball.png

6pos.png

6stats.png

It's a matter of taste. For example I like the green, it's what gives the skin a fresh cool look.

If we talk about colours I don't know about the "purpleish" attribute colour. I mean, I like the colour by itself but I dont think it goes well with the skin theme. Maybe the same green used in the rest of the skin would be better or the default lite fm2014 attribute colours would be better.

Idk if this pannel should be like this:

134m.jpg

It's the overview league table pannel.

And in the finance tab @summary maybe you could include the current and projected balance.

When you click the search bar on top of the screen the name of the the tab your in doesn't show and also the first two letters of the word you tipe.

147m.jpg

Some tabs are shown like this:

148m.jpg

Your saved profile when you create a new game doesn't show your info for whatever reason:

149m.jpg

Finally, I dont personally like that the info tab in the attributes section is so much zoomed in that you have to scroll:

153m.jpg

This is the 2.7.4 version. I had to reinstall my game and lost the skin with it and for whatever reason I can't download .5 version again but I this bugs are in the latest version aswell.

I haven't installed 2.7.5 yet (downloaded but not had chance to install) - does it fix the league table values being virtually the same colour as the background in split panel match view?

Excellent skin btw. I wish I could do something like this. I'm already torn between using this and Slymlyne, don't know what I'm going to do when Steklo comes out :D

HelveticaLite RC (2.8)

Updated : 28.11.2014

Download it here :

Because there are many changes, we go straight to the 2.8 version. Main changes are the FM2014 style applied (with a 2015 touch;)) to standard boxes; a reworked inbox and headlines panels; a reorganized Club overview; a totally reorganized Player Profile panel; and a reworked navigation in Titlebar and Header.

Please let me now about remaining bugs.

Changes in 2.8 version

• Completely reworked the Club Overview panels and replaced the default stadium picture
  • Applied the same FM2014 style to the standard boxes and added them a border
  • Reorganized the menus and buttons in Titlebar and Header
  • Totally reorganized the Player profile panel
  • Fixed the hidden Balance row in the Finances Summary panel
  • Fixed the hidden stats in league tables during matches
  • Fixed the manager boxes in the Add Manager panel
  • Slightly reworked the Backroom Advice panel (the button are now at left)
  • Reworked the Competition Headlines and Inbox panels

280nav.png

280club.png

280profile.png

280player.png

280headlines.png

Usually not a fan of bright/pastel colors, but after years of using minimally colored skins, it's a very refreshing change for me. Especially since the whole interface remains clean and minimal, without being overpowered by too much use of bright colors, just hope it stays that way. For me the only negative is that I find the red to be a bit too bright during matches, especially against the darker tone the match interface has, but I'm really just nitpicking..

PS SOOO happy to finally see stadium pictures!

Seems to be broken on mine.

Black boxes

http://i.imgur.com/vYBJK7n.png

and the font is all screwy

http://i.imgur.com/KbRVuRo.png

About the first one, i don't know. Are you using the last patch 15.1.4 ? If not, maybe it clashes with something.

About the second, did you remove some fonts in the skins/.../fonts folder ? The bold style which is applied here to the text calls that bold.xml file :

<string id="file_name" value="fonts/HelveticaNeueLTPro-Bd.otf"/>

Look into the /fonts folder if you find that font.

Please go to > Preferences > Interface, then clear the cache and reload the skin. Let me know if it works.

About the first one, i don't know. Are you using the last patch 15.1.4 ? If not, maybe it clashes with something.

About the second, did you remove some fonts in the skins/.../fonts folder ? The bold style which is applied here to the text calls that bold.xml file :

<string id="file_name" value="fonts/HelveticaNeueLTPro-Bd.otf"/>

Look into the /fonts folder if you find that font.

Please go to > Preferences > Interface, then clear the cache and reload the skin. Let me know if it works.

Cheers drswits, didn't think to clear the cache, fixed both issues

To people who already downloaded the 2.8 version, here's a minor fix.

I forgot to add the 2x box papers. Without them, if you zoom at 125%, you won't get the standard boxes as in 100%.

You may either download again the whole skin and overwrite the current one :

or you may simply download that small zip which contains the two appropriate folders :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pg0dbztwfkrbf8r/helveticalite_rc1.boxes_fix.zip?dl=0

Copy, paste and overwrite the content in

\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\skins\helveticalite_rc1_normal_sidebar\graphics\boxes\

Archived