[FM2015] [SKIN] HelveticaLite, a light skin with Instant Result

drswit

Which is basically cheating.

Not really, once you see a lineup in prematch on tv, you can pretty much work out how the teams going to play and the roles in that team. Its half the build up analysis. Same as real life you still dont know the player/team instructions, but role can be worked out once you know the formation.

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not really, once you see a lineup in prematch on tv, you can pretty much work out how the teams going to play and the roles in that team. Its half the build up analysis. Same as real life you still dont know the player/team instructions, but role can be worked out once you know the formation.

Would slightly disagree on this. Role can be worked out once you see the player on the pitch. Take Alaba at Bayern as a real life example. If he's lined up at Left Back, you have 2 options. He could be lined up as a CWB, or he could be lined up as an inverted wing back, as he is IRL. Which one it is you'll see ingame, not by just looking at the formation.

Would slightly disagree on this. Role can be worked out once you see the player on the pitch. Take Alaba at Bayern as a real life example. If he's lined up at Left Back, you have 2 options. He could be lined up as a CWB, or he could be lined up as an inverted wing back, as he is IRL. Which one it is you'll see ingame, not by just looking at the formation.

True, just a preference thing i suppose. I removed it, but it didnt really bother me. I'll put it down to decent scouts and a spy :)

True, just a preference thing i suppose. I removed it, but it didnt really bother me. I'll put it down to decent scouts and a spy :)

So you know which file and which line contains the code for role-indicators - could you tell me? :D

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Guys, i have a big problem. I love this skin, but this thing is driving me crazy. It seems that on my Tactics screen, the skin is using stadiums as background image. I want that to stop because I cant read anything.

Please tell me how can I set a specific background, so i dont have to see that stadium anymore.

NlXieLB.jpg

Archived