[FM2015] [SKIN] HelveticaLite, a light skin with Instant Result

drswit

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys, loving the skin. My only issue is (it's quite a petty one to be fair) is the stadium pictures are a little blurry. Obviously its the resolution of the stadium pack I've downloaded. Anyone got a link to stadium pics with a good res?

Hi guys, loving the skin. My only issue is (it's quite a petty one to be fair) is the stadium pictures are a little blurry. Obviously its the resolution of the stadium pack I've downloaded. Anyone got a link to stadium pics with a good res?

May I ask you to read the bold red text in the header of the forum? It says: No requests for graphics downloads please!!

A small update.

HelveticaLite Rebooted (1.3.1)

A light skin for Football Manager 2015.

Updated : 21.12.2014

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qqfn9yyoi24o8bn/Helveticalite%20Rebooted.zip?dl=0

- fixed the goal scorers text colour in Fixtures and Results panels

- attributes are now bolder in player attributes panel small.xml (this is the small popup when hovering a player's name)

Hi mate

I know that this skin was not you that developed , but as you have enough experience , I thought you could help me with a question :

qzSw2Wx.jpg

and

QSseSCk.jpg

Why does not appear the names of players and / or their numbers ?

PS: When I try to use the code of this widget , I can not make it appear the names of players and / or the numbers of their shirts .

May I ask you to read the bold red text in the header of the forum? It says: No requests for graphics downloads please!!

Oo bugger didn't see that haha. Any advice from anyone is appreciated though. Not sure how many stadium packs there are?

1) to modify the actions text colour, read this from michaelmurray :

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/414253-Simple-stuff-probably-quot-class-quot-queries-and-other-bits-and-bobs?p=10080982&viewfull=1#post10080982

2) to modify the tabbed text colour, edit or create this in your settings file :

<!-- Tab -->
<colour name="selected_tab_highlight" red="119" green="193" blue="147"/> <!-- Used to indicate which tab is selected -->

Hi!

Once again thanks for the great work. However, I have an issue: during the match, in the formation page I can see the specific roles and duties of all the players from the opponent team and it totally feels like cheating. Is there a way to remove this?

Hi mate,

drswit you are the king , man!

With your tip I could achieve the result he wanted this my first edited screen.

Thank you so much for the help!

However , my friend , I have another little problem.

Every time I start the game, a container is blank , like this:

U1H0WTm.png

When we change screen and return to the screen in question , the container back to normal.

Or when I reload the skin (shift + R) it also returns to normal, as I show below:

JIFA5iV.png

How do I solve this little bug?

Hi mate

I know that this skin was not you that developed , but as you have enough experience , I thought you could help me with a question :

qzSw2Wx.jpg

and

QSseSCk.jpg

Why does not appear the names of players and / or their numbers ?

PS: When I try to use the code of this widget , I can not make it appear the names of players and / or the numbers of their shirts .

how did you fix this, my player names ahve gone AWOL.

cXGawkw.jpg

First of all I really like your skin and I want to use it but there are some problems that I'm having.

As you can see in the screenshot, player attribute panel is little bit small and I can't see some numbers (like 16-....).

How can I fix this? I have 2560*1600 resolution on 13" screen (I have to play %150 bigger)

Hi mate,

How do I break a line into two ?

And this way we avoid appearing the three dots ( ... )

MnQ2CuN.png

the current code is so:

<!--Competição Continental-->

<container>

<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top" offset="0" gap="0"/>

<layout class="fit_children_attachment" alignment="vertical,fill" offset="0" gap="0"/>

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" layout_children="true"/>

<widget class="comp_button" id="ccon" spec="text,large,bold" alignment="centre" auto_size="vertical" font="fonts/letterpressed" size="12" icon_enabled="false">

<record id="object_property">

<integer id="get_property" value="Ccon" />

</record>

</widget>

<widget class="label" id="ccoL" spec="text,small" alignment="centre" auto_size="vertical" font="fonts/letterpressed" size="8">

<record id="object_property">

<integer id="get_property" value="Ccon" />

<boolean id="name" value="true"/>

</record>

</widget>

</container>

First of all I really like your skin and I want to use it but there are some problems that I'm having.

As you can see in the screenshot, player attribute panel is little bit small and I can't see some numbers (like 16-....).

How can I fix this? I have 2560*1600 resolution on 13" screen (I have to play %150 bigger)

You are using a very uncommon configuration. I edited the player attributes tables, try and tell me if it works for you. Download and overwrite the xml files in /panels.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/oyckyza9y7mtg5p/panels.zip?dl=0

Hi mate,

How do I break a line into two ?

And this way we avoid appearing the three dots ( ... )

I don't know if it's possible to break a line, you should ask to Michael.

Otherwise, you may try this :

<boolean id="hide_text_if_truncated" value="true"/>

or

multiline="true"

or better, decrease the size of the font to 11, or even let's increase a bit the width of the panel.

You are using a very uncommon configuration. I edited the player attributes tables, try and tell me if it works for you. Download and overwrite the xml files in /panels.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/oyckyza9y7mtg5p/panels.zip?dl=0

Thank you for your attention, first 2 columns are works fine now, but "physical att." column is still same. You can see it there: http://i.imgur.com/UBmNxqR.jpg

Again I'm really thankful for your amazing work and also personal helps!

It is a bit hard to read chat options.

Yes, i can't do nothing.

Known issue : not really an issue, but the text of some conversation panels (team/board meetings and private chat) is BLACK instead of white. Readable but not perfect.

Hi mate,

drswit you are the king , man!

With your tip I could achieve the result he wanted this my first edited screen.

Thank you so much for the help!

However , my friend , I have another little problem.

Every time I start the game, a container is blank , like this:

U1H0WTm.png

When we change screen and return to the screen in question , the container back to normal.

Or when I reload the skin (shift + R) it also returns to normal, as I show below:

JIFA5iV.png

How do I solve this little bug?

friend, could help me with this problem?

Hey, So I have been using your skin for a while and it works perfectly fine, it is great but there is one small issue. If I zoom out to 95% it looks like the text is overlapping the boxes, it only happens with long titles.

Any idea where or how to fix it?

Friend, I would start to edit the profile screen of the human manager .

However, I came up with a question .

Why did you create a file called " a human mini profile" and not directly edited the file "human mini profile" ?

Hey again drswit.

Still by far the best skin for FM, hands down. But after i updated from the version i installed in december (1.3?) to the newest 1.3.2, I've got an annoying problem with having to scroll to view all the attributes on the "Attribute page" on players. I myself prefer this page to the "Profile" to view attributes and this problem seems to only affect this page, and not the "Profile" one. Any possibilities you could fix this? :) This is with 1920x1200 and 100% UI (doesnt change if I change this to less either), so I'm assuming its related to the actual skin-options.

Edit: If you cant see properly in the image, what I'm trying to illustrate is that you have to scroll in the left and centre fields to view all the attributes. There is always one attribute that is "missing".

24vqmqc.jpg

Is there any way I can get this to work with the 15.1.3 game? I haven't updated my game yet, I'm waiting for the January transfers update, but can't seem to get this working. I thought it must be a because you've updated it for 15.2?

If not, then maybe I could get some help trying to work out exactly why I can't get this to work. I've followed your instructions to the dot, and can install other skins - I am properly stumped by the issue.

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
Is there no way to increase the player profile picture size, which looks too small with a lot of wasted space in the column? I have tried to edit player personal details.xml without success!

291i8nn.png

wrong xml, you want the "player profile personal details" i think, the one above is the one on the player information screen with the attribute analysis in it.

Archived